. Zombie Dragon And The Adventurer Party
518 2 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Eat this, you dead lizard!!"(Sophia)

As I said that, I immediately casted a spell, a blue magic circle then appeared in front of my hand, I then aimed it toward the dragon's body.

"Ice Spear: Modified"(Sophia)

A meter long ice spear then materialized from the magic circle, it then shot itself toward the dragon, I then landed near the adventurer.

Sadly, before the spear even reached the dragon, it got shattered into pieces by the dragon's short roar.

"Roaar!!!"

"Shatter"

Looking at the shattered spell, I can't help but to smile, because it is all according to my plan.

"Hah!!, you falled for it."(Sophia)

At the spot where the ice spear is shattered, an identical blue magic circle then appeared, an ice spear then were shot from it.

This time the ice spear managed to land a damage to the dragon, after that the magic circle continued to shot the dragon multiple times.

Whenever anyone uses a spell, the spell would leave mana particle with traces of the spell, thanks to my skill Remnant Casting, I can cast any type of spell using the particle.

This time, I used the skill to continuously cast the ice spear spell, it is literally an ice spear machine gun.

I created the skill when sensei taught me about magic particles, the downside of this skill is that it uses my own mana to cast any type of spell and if the mana particle disappeared, the spell will also end.

After successfully executed the skill, the dragon is now being hold off by the spell, I then hurried to the adventurers.

The adventurers looks suprised when I approached them, I mean who won't be suprised if someone suddenly came an attack a freaking dragon.

Anyway, to keep the dragon from approaching us, I then created an ice wall behind me.

"Ice Magic:Ice Wall"(Sophia)

"What a short chant."(Emily) (In a dazed tone)

Spoiler

Normally spell have chant such as 'Rise and defend me, Ice Wall', that's why Emily is suprised.

[collapse]

After I casted the spell, I heard the priest said something to me but I ignored it. The warrior guy then asked me in a desperate tone while holding his sword toward me.

"Who-who the heck are you?"(Levi)

"......."(Sophia)

Ignoring the warrior, I then take a quick look on their current state, all of them looks around the same age as me or maybe a bit older or younger.

Even though the warrior guy is still holding his sword, he obviously had already ran out of stamina, his comrade must mean a lot to him.

The mage guy is badly injured, he is being treated by the priest, from the looks of it, the left half of his body has been burned, on the other hand, the priest is healing the mage with all of her might.

I then said to the adventurer party to reassure them.

"Don't worry, I'm here to save you guys."(Sophia)

"Is that so......"(Levi)

Just after he heard what I said, the warrior guy then dropped his sword and then he falls to the ground, he must have been really exhausted.

I then said to the priest girl while throwing her my magic bag.

"The priest over there, open my bag, you can find some potions inside it, you can use it."(Sophia)

"O-okay."(Emily)

Hearing my instructions, the priest then searched the bag, she then took an intermediate level health potion, because the mage guy is in no state of drinking the potion, she then spread it all over the mage's half burned body

After a while, the burns then dissapeared, his burned body has been healed, but the mage still won't woke up.

She then looked toward the exhausted warrior, she then looked at me, because she had searched my bag earlier, she knew that there is a stamina potion inside it.

In an instant, I immediately figured out the meaning of that look, I then gave her a nod of approval.

Affirming my nod, she then take the stamina potion from my bag, she then said to the warrior.

"Levi, open your mouth and drink this."(Emily)

Mustering the very last of his strength, the warrior then opened his mouth, the priest then opened the cap of the stamina potion, she then made the warrior drink it.

After a while, the warrior then woke up, there is not even a trace of his exhaustion earlier, I then asked the warrior guy.

"Hey, do you think you have the energy to carry that guys and escape from here?"(Sophia)

"I guess so, but even if we escaped from here, that dragon for some reason is targeting us."(Levi)

"Don't worry about it, I will take care of it, you guys should escape."(Sophia)

"Don't be reckless!!, that's a land dragon you know, if us can't even defeat it, what can you do alone, let's escape together, we can ask the guild for help."(Levi)

"Don't compare me to the likes of you."(Sophia) (Serious tone)

On that moment, my blue eyes turned into ruby red, my eye colour is the same as father's.

Spoiler

Before anyone ask, Sophia saw her reflection on the ice.

[collapse]

"........."(Levi)

"You guys is in this state because you guys is weak, unlike you guys, I'm strong."(Sophia)

The warrior is left speechless after hearing what I said, after I said all of that, to be honest, even I'm suprised by the way I'm talking, even though I'm the one talking but for some reason, I felt like it is not me.

While we're talking, the dragon have already destroyed all of the traces of the ice spear mana particle and it is currently heading toward our direction, I then said to the warrior.

"The dragon is coming, don't you have something else to do?"(Sophia)

"Tch."(Levi)

"Don't underestimate me!!!!"(Levi)

Clicking his tounge, the warrior then grabbed both of his teammates, he then ran as fast and as far away he can from the battlefield.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now then there are no more spectator here, I can now use all of my magic and rampage as much as I want, I then unsheath my shortsword and preparing a spell, the dragon is charging toward me in high speed.

Firstly, I casted my unique magic, the weather magic, a big magic circle then manifested at the sky of the forest, the size of the magic circle is much more bigger from the last time I used it.

"Heavy Rainfall"(Sophia)

After I casted the spell, raindrops then started to fall from the sky, those raindrop then turned into a rain in an instant, after a while, it then started to rain heavily.

Based from sensei's lesson, an undead type monster overall abilities would drastically decrease when it's raining.

But for some reason, this dragon is still charging at me with full force, leaving me without no choice, I then evaded the dragon's charge, sadly, I made a single miscalculation.

I forgot about the dragon's tail, the dragon spiky tail then managed to crash to my body, the impact of that crash is me being thrown a few meters away from the battlefield.

My body then hit multiple trees causing them to break, I then finally crashed to the final tree, the tree also broke, I then managed to not fall from the tree's branch to the ground.

My vision is dyed red with my blood, my whole body is hurting all over, some of my bone might have broke and just by moving a little bit could bring me intense pain, I then started to cough.

"cough, cough "

I reflectively covered my mouth, I then noticed that I'm actually coughing out blood, but that is not the worst part, I then noticed that there is a big earth spike sticking out from my stomach, I then sreamed.

"It hurrttttt!!!!!!!! "(Sophia)

It is hurting so much, what should I do?, what should I do?, am I going to die?, is this the end of me?.

My mind is filled with such thoughts, because of that I can't even think properly, suddenly, I heard a familiar voice ahead of me.

"Rest for a bit, let me take care of it."(Touma)

I was shocked by the figure that is in front of me, It is the old me, I then fainted, when I opened my eyes, I for some reason is back to the white room.

Inside the room, there stood a man with long black hair and black eyes, he is wearing a butler's outfit.

For some reason, I have a feeling that we've met somewhere before. The man then said to me

"It is nice to meet you, Sophia....no, right now you should be The One Without A Name. My name is Reath, I'm what you human called as 'The Death God'"(Death)

End Of Chapter

If you guys spot any mistakes or misspelling please comment below

If you guys have any questions please comment below

For those who is wondering, Reath appearance is a mix between Katsura Kotaro from Gintama and Sebastian from Black Butler.

15