The Unexpected Demand
70 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Not many heard what Jome has said but those that did were quite shocked. But not as shocked as Zinnia and Rayburn

Zinnia especially who got up and yelled, "What!!" But then she noticed that people started to stare at her and she sat back down trying not to make a scene from what Jome said.

'What are they planning to do to Ray' she wondered.

Rayburn at first shocked and put his hands in front of his face and then a thought went through his head. 'If I'm her bodyguard then that means no one else will be there.' A sickening smile started to form around his face.

[Sin amount has increased to 8]

Zinnia saw him shaking and hugged him thinking he was shaking in fear.

"You can just decline them and say that you aren't interested"

"Don't worry I'm not worried, they can't pull anything on the way there since it's going to be a dangerous trip just to get there"

Everyone stops clapping so Frin can say where he is going.

"I-I… I'm going to the Siegfried Kingdom as well and I am going to the school of the Emerald Fay"

Everyone was shocked that both of them got into such well-known schools and cheered even harder than before for both of them.

Once they had finished announcing what they wanted to do, everyone went on and danced and ate all they could. Except for Ray who was going around and cleaning the mess people have made.

Zinnia was going around the buffet and with multiple plates in her hand gathering all of the food she could carry. After she gets everything she wanted, she goes away from the party into a more secluded area and places the food there.

Ray noticed this and thought she was just super hungry, however, that isn't the case since she came back and is trying to drag Ray to the area where the food is set up.

"Zinnia I can't, I need to keep cleaning otherwise I'm not gonna get…"

Rayburn stopped himself once he saw her stern face so he didn't finish that line. Since the majority of the town is going overboard with partying they didn't notice Rayburn wasn't there anymore"

'the rat went into hiding, better make sure that he doesn't ruin away'

The party went onto nightfall and Ray and Zinnia just spent that time eating and talking.

In the distance, she noticed that the music had changed and everyone was dancing. 'Maybe she could ask him to dance' and her face started turning red.

"Ra-Ray-Rayburn!"

"You don't have to yell, I'm right here, but yeah"

"D-d-d-do you want t-to dance with me?"

Ray, confused by what was asked of him, soon noticed the people dancing in joy without a care in the world.

Maybe it was okay for him to enjoy himself instead of just working, eating from the trash, and sleeping.

Ray got up and copied a man he saw doing the same thing. He got on his knees, held his left hand to his chest and his right hand was out towards Zinnia who was blushing even harder from what he was doing. She thought he was about to propose to her.

While having a playful smile "Zinnia will you give me the honor"

The two start dancing and they start noticing that Ray doesn't know how to dance while Zinnia on the other hand is a natural at this. Ray was stepping in her foot of stumbling now and then but she didn't mind, she was actually giving him pointers. He soon got better and better and they were both having fun.

[New Skill Learned: dancing]

'This rat knows how to hide well, he didn't go home and nobody has spotted him.'


[3/10 chapters out] 

[Chapter 10 will be finished by the 28th or the 29th of this month, and will be releasing a chapter every other Tuesday]

 

I got a job a few weeks ago, a small business company. Right now I am learning how to be a head-clerk for it, this is my first job so there is a lot of pressure. And since it's small and there are basically 3 employees, the owner, me, and someone else I have a lot of mental work ahead, which includes building a website, talking and negotiating with customers, and looking for more locations.  Wish me luck

7