Alba’s Notes
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"It's my understanding that there are only 24 runes of magic called Rebirths. I've committed decades to study and gather information about them for the empire. All the historical records that I have been able to uncover speak of just these 24 Rebirths. Due to the ongoing hostilities between the empire of Ahrmania and the nation of Midaharia, my travels are limited."

"I've listed those 24 below. The ones in bold are the Rebirths that, to the best of my knowledge, have been found and are in use."

 

The Rebirth of Agility: Grants the user with extraordinary balance, coordination, speed, reflexes, strength, and endurance.

The Rebirth of Beasts: Grants the user the ability to control animals

The Rebirth of Blades: Allows the user to summon swords of any size, shape, or number.

The Rebirth of Death: Resurrects the user indefinitely.

The Rebirth of Earth: Grants the user the ability to summon, control, and/or manipulate earth.

The Rebirth of Fire: Grants the user the ability to summon, control, and/or manipulate fire.

The Rebirth of Gales: Grants the user the ability to summon, control, and/or manipulate wind.

The Rebirth of Healing: Allows the user to heal any wound.

The Rebirth of Ice: Grants the user the ability to summon, control, and/or manipulate ice.

The Rebirth of Invisibility: Turns the user transparent.

The Rebirth of Kinetic: Allows the user to move objects with his/her mind.

The Rebirth of Life: Grants the user immortality.*

The Rebirth of Light: Grants the user the ability to wield light-based energy.

The Rebirth of Lightning: Grants the user the ability to summon, control, and/or manipulate lightning.

The Rebirth of Manipulation: Grants the user the ability to control the mind of other people

The Rebirth of Morph: Allows the user to transform into any living creature.

The Rebirth of Necro: Allows the user to raise the recently deceased.

The Rebirth of Shadow: Grants the user the ability to blend in with shadows.

The Rebirth of Storms: Allows the user to manipulate the weather.

The Rebirth of Teleport: Grants the user the ability to move from one place to another instantly.

The Rebirth of Time: Allows the user to manipulate time.

The Rebirth of Water: Grants the user the ability to summon, control, and/or manipulate water.

*Our spies would have us believe that the Midaharian Emporer himself holds this one. Very troubling if true.*

 

"These last two are rather unique as they do not require a "host" if you will. From what I understand they are too powerful for one person to handle. They appear to require verbal commands. They also destroy themselves after one use. It's not clear, as there is little information on them. I'm not even sure if either of these has made their "rebirth" in my lifetime."

The Rebirth of Catalyst: Summons destruction from above

The Rebirth of Devastation: Summons destruction from below

 

[ Footnote: I believe that there is a 25th Rebirth out there that no one has yet laid eyes on. The Rebirth of Damnation that's to come with the Rebirth Destroyer. This is complete speculation based on my understanding ( or misunderstanding, as the case may be ) of the whole Rebirth Destroyer prophesy. The boy, Aiden, was born on Midaharian territory. If he brought that Rebirth with him the Emporer may have it. But why hasn't he used it?]

0