More Weakened Patients
7 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Third Month of Ablesun, Eleventh Day, GY 799

 

This is strange! Very strange!

 

It’s been about a month since the first patient who displayed symptoms of extreme fatigue showed up at our temple. And every so often during that one month, one or two with the same symptoms would show up at the temple as well.

 

However, towards the end of the month, our temple was nearly packed with patients suffering from the same type of condition. What is going on? It can’t be that everyone just so happens to suffer from anemia, can it?

 

Anyways, we sent them away with some minor healing spells and blessings of strength. But this situation was very odd. I had notified it to the head priest and he said he would report about it to the higher-ups.

 

With nothing else to do, we were given an early leave. I headed straight home while my colleagues decided to head over to the local bar.

 

Was I being a party pooper? They did invite me but I was just thinking about the weakened patients so I rejected them. Maybe I shouldn’t have done that. Hopefully, they won’t see me as an emotionless guy.

 

Anyways, tomorrow is the weekend and I need to get some shopping done. I’ll see you later. Good night.

1