New Symptoms
12 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Third Month of Ablesun, Fourteenth Day, GY 799

 

The priestess at our temple called in sick today. She said she wasn’t feeling well. I hope she recovers swiftly. I hope it’s nothing big. She is a sweet and kind girl. May the blessings of God take care of her!

 

While I was at work today, one of our past customers came in again. He had previously suffered from the weakness. Though he’s still suffering from it, he also developed a high fever and he complained about the frequent headaches.

 

Now it seemed that this really isn’t something as simple as anemia. The head priest announced that there was an illness going around the kingdom and that it wasn’t that big of an issue, just that we needed to acknowledge its existence and be careful about it.

 

So on to the patient….

 

Without much information about the illness, I prescribed a blessing of vitality to boost his immune system in order to recover from the fever quicker and the cleric activated a soothing spell to reduce his headaches. Hopefully, he’ll feel better soon.

 

Now, if this guy showed new symptoms, does that mean all the other weakened patients will have fevers and headaches?

 

Hopefully it won’t become a pandemic.

1