A Dead Body
9 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Fifth Month of Ablesun, Second Day, GY 799

 

It happened.

 

This was the first I’ve encountered since my time working here.

 

Just this morning, the town sheriffs called us in to check up on a corpse that they found deep in the forest outside of the town borders.

 

The sight was gruesome. It looked like he had died for a few months. Me and the cleric examined the corpse and we discovered that the body had been void of blood. The cleric suggested vampire, but we couldn’t find any teeth marks.

 

I suggested magic, but the head priest said he couldn’t sense any disturbance within the natural magic flowing about the area.

 

This is a puzzling situation for sure, but we have no solutions currently. For now, the head priest could only suggest increasing patrols around the town and maybe see if the adventurers have encountered anything while they went out to hunt and complete quests.

 

Oh, and one last thing. The young priestess came back to work today. We were so worried about her, but seeing that she’s looking healthy again, we were glad for her. Luckily, she didn’t contract that weakness disease.

1