Chapter 2: Origin of Necklace
30 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Meanwhile Axel who just lost his 200 yuan to the old man hit him really hard. After all he just thinking about conning the old man back, yet he lost the money to the old man. He started walking away from the old man thinking to himself: 'You've won, old man. I've lost.' and sighing. 

Le Jun noticed that the 'Senior Immortal' just left without taking his items. He then quickly catch up with him while showing his puzzled expression: "U-uh Senior Immortal, Y-you won't take the I-items?" 

Axel of course heard the old man. His expression froze in the moment: 'Sh*t! That's a dagger! You won't kill me just because of some money, right?! Or you want to make me an accomplice in the crime, right?!!'

He then say to the old man: "Y-you put the dagger back to your body. I-I'll take the transparent crystal o-okay? A-all of it! Then consider it is done."

Le Jun quickly put the dagger back to his spiritual ring. He clenched his fist and opened it with showing part of the spirit stone he has in his hand, saying: "Here Senior Immortal! This is the spirit stones!"

Axel is shocked by the old man words. He think to himself: 'T-this! Is this a diamond?! Where did it come from?! O-or Is the old man just robbed some jewelry shop!? And sh*t he's thinking about making me accomplice in crime for sure! So cunning!' 

"N-no Le Jun, just put it back to where it comes from. L-lets cut all our ties here, alright? We will walk on different path. H-here I'll let you have 300 yuan more, let's just forget about it, Okay? Please?" 

Le Jun noticed the difference in this 'Senior Immortal' words. He then nodded to the young man, saying: "Senior Immortal is right. We should walk on different path, the path we are walking are long and lonely. I hope one day we will meet again, Senior Immortal! I'll engrave this kindness in my heart for my whole life, thank you, Senior Immortal!"

Axel just nodded, following all along the old man words: 'Yes, yes you cunning old man. You conned me 500 yuan for this, Good, good!' 

While smiling and nodding, he saw the old man necklace brimming with yellowish colour. Then he stopped at the moment, from smiling to shocked. All of it because the similar appearance of his necklace and the old man's necklace. 

"Y-you where did you get that necklace? How come it is the same as mine but different in colour?" 

Le Jun puzzled by the 'Senior Immortal' words. Noticing seriousness on the expressions, he briefly introduced the necklace: "Reporting to the Senior Immortal! This necklace is 'Mark of Immortal' from successful breakthrough from True Gods Realm to Immortal Realm. T-this junior isn't talented so junior cultivated for three-thousand years and the Mark of Immortality is only the lowest one, yellow!" 

"T-the lowest one is yellow? T-then what about mine? Why is it showing reddish colour?" Asked Axel.

Then the old man answered him: "Ah! Red Mark of Immortal is the highest one. The rank of Mark is from yellow, gold, white, black, and the peak one, Red. It is said the Red Mark of Immortal only appears once in a hundred thousand years! So this is junior's honor to meet Senior Immortal." 

"In the legends from my world, it said that the Red Mark of Immortal holder can travel from world to worlds, from Immortal world to lower worlds without making a spatial tunnels. It also said that the holder has a chance to learn the mysteriousness of the universe, dao of Time and Space." 

"T-this junior wonder has the Senior Immortal learned the mysterious dao of universe?" Ask the old man with expecting expression.

At the same time, it is already 10p.m. Usually not much traffic around here at night. Occasionally people passed by and took a glance at Le Jun and Axel. Sure enough this old man is eye-catching. 

Axel noticed it too, he just don't say it loud and cursing in his heart such as: 'Such a shameless old man! Conning in public, dressed in beggars' style. Don't you think that you haven't lost enough face yet?!' 

'And the conversation just now, proved this old man is good at lying. He conned me for 500 yuan. If it was 500 yuan a day, then it is 15,000 yuan a month! Almost caught up with my basic salary in the company. Sure enough this old man is a rare talent on conning people, well let's see if this old man can continue lying!'

"U-uh okay, your name is Le Jun right? Tell me how to travel the worlds with this thing. Can you?" 

'Hehe old man, it seems like you've lost. Even though it cost me 500 yuan, you appeared and make a little bit fun for my life. I also learned the lesson, when strangers want to strike a conversation with unknown motives, it always better to run first, so thank you old man.' 

Le Jun answered while showing puzzled expression: "Huh? Senior Immortal doesn't know how to use the Mark of Immortal? Well it is really simple, just touch the Mark of Immortal for three seconds and guide your mind to control over it. Sigh, This junior envied Senior Immortal so much. It is said that Red Mark  of Immortal has a lot of function, and junior mark only allows junior comprehension getting faster and strength increased by 1.25 times. It stated all clearly on the books, but since red holders are less than a hundred in the history, most of the books already lost. Maybe if Senior Immortal has a time, senior can visit the biggest library on lower world and explain the function of the Red Mark of Immortal." 

Listening to the old man, Axel  showing ridiculous and at the same time curious expression. Cursing in his heart: 'Haha! Good, very good old man! What kind of sh*t you just said, Haha!? Moving from world to worlds just with a necklace? Ridiculous! Let me show you the trick you mentioned won't work at all.' 

With that in mind, his left hand lifted to touch the necklace. In three seconds he guided his mind to necklace while thinking about: 'Lower world, E-eh? What is the name of this old man, Le Jun world called?'

"L-Le Jun, what is the world that you mentioned?"

"Huh? Senior Immortal wanted to visit the world I came from? The world is called Xuangyi World. The sect that this junior from is Ancient Dragon Sect." Answered Le Jun, while thinking that this 'Senior Immortal' wanted to visit his home world, so it would be better to let this senior have the best hospitality in the sect. He then took the 17cm long dagger with a dragon mark on the dagger grips, and a transparent purple-ish stone with dragon mark.

He then put it on Axel's right hand, saying: "This is a gift from junior,  the dagger has been around with junior for twenty five thousand years. This stone is a status of Great Leader of the sect, so senior can have the best hospitality in Xuangyi World and Ancie--." 

Buzzz!

He stopped his explanation. Axel vanished from his sight as well as the dagger and  stone. Le Jun proceed to see the money on his spatial ring, 500 yuan. He thought: 'Sure enough, this Senior Immortal is kind and at the same time has an unique temper. The book instruction that I read on lower world said that the first thing to buy is magical artifact: phone? Where can I get it? Maybe I'll ask someone around here~'

His smiling expression seems as if never fade. Just he was about to leave, he noticed that he can't fly at all! 'W-why? W-what did happen? Is it forbidden to fly in the city?! Ahh! They didn't write this on the book! So embarrassing!'

Meanwhile seconds after Le Jun introduced his world, Axel touched his necklace with left hand and closed his eyes to guide over the mind to necklace. His right hand is opened in front of the old man. He felt something touched his right hand but didn't care at all because his body is ripping apart! He was so shocked by the sudden pain, so he opened his eyes. 

On seconds, he is stunned by the scenery. The old man suddenly disappeared from his vision, he then lifted his hand on confusion and noticed the dagger and a stone in his right hand. 

Several footsteps could be heard from the distance, then several young people dressed with styles he has never seen and heard before! He cursed out loud in his heart: 'What the f**k old man?! What did you do!? Where am I? Where in the world is this?! F**k old man! You sh*t!'

1