Chapter 6: Great Sect Leader
12 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It is time for Axel to finalizing his plan. 

He walked to one of 'seemingly-friendly' sect members from Ancient Dragon Sect. Judging from the man's face, his age must be around 20-30 years old. His clothes is neat and radiating nobles aura around him, but his smiles never fade when people come over to him for a chat.

In front of him, Axel is quite nervous and serious. He approached when there is no one around the man and asked, "E-excuse me, can we have a chat for a little bit?"

Seeing that someone approached him and began talking, the man scanned him for a brief moment and said: "Yes?"

"I-i need to ask you something in private, can you help me?" 

"Alright. Say, do you need help in cultivating?"

"N-no. I need to ask you which one of the guards that has the highest cultivation?"

The man puzzled, but he still answer the question, "Huh, guards that has the highest cultivation?" And then, he pointed at the old man in white robe smilingly: "That is the one. He is one of the elder from inner sect but voluntary hang out around with the guards outside for a wine, his name is Elder Yan. He is one of the elder from my family, my name is Yan Li, you can call Senior Brother Yan." 

The old man which Yan Li pointed is laughing around with the guards. They are savoring the wine around. As for their jobs, it is a trivial matter. Which people dared to come and court death with the sect?

Axel surprised that they are from one family and he nodded after having the information, "Alright thank you Senior Brother Yan, You can just call me Xing."

"Alright then Junior Brother Xing, I hope you success with your things." He then began walking away from Axel with a smile.

Axel slightly bowing to Yan Li and showing thankful face, "Thank you Senior Brother Yan for your blessings, I'll get going then."

'Sigh, so that is the man huh?' He then walk to the elder with seemingly losing his soul. 

On other hand, the elder already noticed that his young master chatting with a mere mortal without cultivation while pointing at him. He then saw the young man walking towards him. 

At this moment, Axel already noticed that the old man seeing him with weird eyes, but he keep walking towards him. 

In front of the old man, he approached in a low-key manners and told the old man seriously: "Elder Yan? Can you follow me to talk in private? The matters is upmost importance."

The elder's eyebrows twitched when he saw Axel expression and replied, "Okay, come with me to my room in inner sect. We will talk there." The old man then bid for a leave to the guards. 

He pointed his finger at Axel, and at that moment their bodies lifted up by the winds. Shocked because of he is basically flying right now, Axel almost fell down but luckily the area surrounding the winds was filled with True Qi and Laws of Winds. 

They left the outer sect gate and moving on high speed to the inner sect. The inner sect is more spacious than the outer sect, and the people inside inner sect is less than outer sect. 

Their living quality is not even comparable, like a heaven and earth. The inner sect filled with castle like villa while outer sect filled with a house consisted of wood at most. 

After some minutes, they arrived at the old man's room. The old man urged him to speak what is the important things Axel has in hand. 

Axel instead of answering, he asked the old man: "Y-you know about someone called Le Jun? He said he was one of this sect."

Hearing the other parties, Elder Yan's face flushed with red, not because of love but because of anger! 

He then shouted and wanting to slap Axel to death, "Impudence! How can you said the Honorable Immortal name with your filthy mouth!"

Axel took out the stone steele and the dragon marked dagger: "Wait old ma--, No, Elder Yan! You see this is the 'Honorable Immortal' items!"

Fumming with anger once more he shouted fiercely and grabbed the dagger and stone stele inserting True Qi: "Y-you! After you said the Honorable Immortal name with your filthy mouth, you even dare to fake the Honorable Immortal items?! Let's see how I break this toy and slap you to dea--"

***

Inside Dragon Palace's Secret Chamber, old man looking 60 years old or older meditating inside the hall. He has been inside this room seclusion for 65 days without eating or moving. 

Suddenly, his heart throbbed and there is a connection formed in his mind as if a line between two people. But it isn't exactly two people, instead the old man and the stone stele. 

His name is Le Chen. 2,752 years old as of now, has been seeking for a breaktrough to achieve immortality ever since his senior brother ascended. His main mission on the sect is to ensure the safety of the sect from enemies or other powers as he is the Great Sect Leader of the sect. 

Without thinking, he charged out of the chamber with the doors broken  as the effect and several disciple seeing the Great Sect Leader is out couldn't help but shouting "Disciple pays respect to the Great Sect Leader", "The disciple has seen the Great  Sect Leader", etc but halted. 

This Great Sect Leader didn't pay any heed  towards them, his face flushed red with excitement and quickly followed the line between him and the stone stele. Several disciples seeing the Great Sect Leader's expression, they followed him.

Split seconds later, they arrived at the entrance of old man Yan's room. The Great Sect Leader barged in to the place and heard old man Yan's noise: "Slap you to de--" before turning his head toward the Great  Sect Leader with shocked expression, but later he showed unbelievable and excited expression.

"Great Sect Leader? Good timing! I catch some brat trying to trick us with Honorable Immortal's items to join the sect and he even mentioned the Honorable Immortal name with his filthy mouth! How should we punish him Great Sec--"

Before the old man Yan could finish his sentence, a howl from the furious Great Sect Leader sounded. 

"YAN QIUMO!!" 

NOTICE:

Sorry for not updating some chapters in the past few days! I'm currently reading some short of novels to provide with sufficient information ((nah, jk, I just don't find the right mood to write it))

Right, before this ended I need to notice you that this series story direction is gonna be focused on business and power. I'm still considering to change the series name to ((such as, Fake Immortal's Business Empire)) or others name. If you have any idea for this series development or name suggestion, you can leave it on the comment or directly massage me on this platform.

Thank you!

0