Chapter 7: One Condition
13 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The noises resounded in the peak mountain. Axel himself stunned with the grand appearance, his initial plan was to bring the old man's items for old man Yan, then convicting him with a made up story about him and Le Jun. 

But who knew that he even attracted the higher-ups of the sect and bunch of disciples?

It wasn't his fault though. At that time, old man Yan wanted to shatter the 'fake' items with his True Qi, the seal from the items released by the True Qi as an effect of his action. After that the items aura managed to attract the Great Sect Leader because of closeness, then he rushed over here. 

At this moment the Great Sect Leader convinced that the items on Elder Yan's hand is a treasure from his senior brother, Le Jun. But the question is how could he ended up in the hand of a mortal?

Before he could probe further, he noticed the same design of necklace he saw from his senior brother but the difference in colour and the one in from of him is more fierce than his senior brother's. He opened his mouth in shock:

"Y,y,you are Immortal?!"

People around him stunned with their Great Sect Leader words. A young man without cultivation is an Immortal? But that's what their Great Sect Leader exclaimed, so how can they oppose his words? 

Axel's mouth twitched slightly, his face sunken a little bit. He couldn't help but pretend to be a superior and start to question him, "How did you notice it?"

When the answers came out and they digest the meaning of the words, every one of them shocked, even the old man Yan who wanted to catch him in the act paled in the moment. 

The Great Sect Leader nodded as if already expected the question from the beginning and quickly answered with a slight of nervousness: "T-This, Senior Immortal. Forgive our offense before, my disciples and elders were ignorant about the matters, please I beg you to let them go. As for Senior Immortal question, this Junior is Le Jun's junior brother and saw him formed his Mark of Immortality back then when he tried to overcome the tribulation, so when junior noticed that Senior Immortal is one of the holders, junior already knew that Senior is an Immortal." 

Axel's job in insurance didn't fail him at all as the most precious things in world of insurance company is how to talk and bring customers for the company. The first time he lost to was Le Jun which because he was too ignorant about the matters and he didn't even know that there exists another worlds. 

So he followed up the old man words, "Enn, not bad. You learnt fast. As for the matters before, just forget it. It was my fault that I barged into the sect without notifying you all." 

Shua! Shua! Shua!

One after another people emerged in front of the room old man Yan lived in. The one who arrived is now superior than before, as example the current sect leader and several important leaders. They opened their mouths:

"Great Sect Leader?" 

"Greetings Great Sect Leader." x5

The Great Sect Leader who noticed them, he tasked them to chase away the disciples and some unimportant elders from the room. The most pitiable one is Elder Yan which chased away from his own room by the leader.

In an instant, the room transformed into a important meeting room. They cast sound barrier then brought some chairs for them to sit. They didn't dare to sit before the Great Sect Leader sits, but the Great Sect Leader himself wait for this 'Senior Immortal' to sit! 

Axel then sits on the chairs, and they followed the suit after the Great Sect Leader sits. He then broke the silence and took out the dagger and stone stele from his pocked which he took back from old man Yan before he was chased, "This dagger is from old man named Le Jun where I met in the Immortal World, He traded this dagger in exchange for money. I'll leave it here and the stone stele for all of you as I don't need it at all, but under one condition."

The sect leader and elders were tempted, wanted to agreed right away. But the Great Sect Leader who noticed this matters isn't small at all asked, "What condition is it, Senior Immortal?"

"The condition? Easy, I need to access the full library. But don't think about hiding the important books and place from me, otherwise I'll flatten this mountain. How about it?"

They are stunned. But quickly turned into excited expression, they agreed right away without thinking much.

"Then as the sect leader, I shall trade the Senior Immortal's condition with the daggers and stone stele." 

"Right, we as the elders agreed to it." x3

The one who didn't voice out is Great Sect Leader, he frowned with this Senior Immortal request but after weighing about the pros and cons he agreed. 

"Alright, we shall agreed to your condition. We will guide you to the library tomorrow, and prepare a banquet tonight to welcome Senior Immortal."

Stunned but quickly regained his expression, Axel answered: "Banquet? No, no, don't do it. I need to rush things up as it is better for me to enter the library as soon as possible. Can you handle it?"

"Yes we can handle it, rest assured Senior Immortal." The sect leader then contacted someone to bring the highest card which unattainable even for nobles of the sect and access to several prohibited areas. 

Soon time passed by, they chatted with this 'Senior Immortal' courteously and polite manners. They retracted theirs aura, no, since the first time Great Sect Leader was here and called the person in front of them Senior Immortal, they don't dare to show any slightest energy. 

They chatted about Le Jun for a long time. Axel just answered them with a made up story, and he didn't even forget to tell also show his 'kind-hearted' act towards Le Jun.

At the moment, a man with rough body and sweating all over his body knocked on the door. He is a renowned blacksmith who worked for Ancient Dragon Sect, the sect leader tasked him roughly ten minutes ago to create a special card-pass. 

He finished it and quickly rushed over with the card in his hand. When the sect leader saw him and the card in his hand, he picked up and bid good bye to the renowned blacksmith and told him that the sect will rewards him later. With the card in his hand, he looked at the card and feeling satisfied. 

He handed the card-pass to Axel and they done their 'trade'. The card pass now is Axel's, he now need to find a way to go back Earth. 

0