Ch. 9 – Documents and Dragons
218 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The day after Rabrosas death, I was in my office once again, sorting documents I had no interest in.

With a knock on the door, Elizabeth came in.
"My lady, I've sent out the orders."
"Thank you Liz, good work."
"There is also someone requesting an audience." she added.
"Let them in."
"Right away, my lady."

A few minutes later, the door opened, and as I looked up, That man walked in.

With his cut-short white hair, blue eyes and sharp cut face, wearing an impeccable smile upon his Visage. He wasn't in his armor, but a white suit. His appearance almost made me jump and lose my composure again.

"Why are you here?" I asked.

"Why, of course to meet you, your Majesty." he answered, bowing.

I took my sword and unsheathed it, asking him "You do know what requesting an audience with me entails, right?" as I pointed my sword at him.

Not shocked, he answered, "Please forgive my insolent behavior, I did not know the weight of my actions."

I sheathed my sword and pointed at a couch that was next to my desk, "Sit there. And stop speaking like that, it's weird." I commanded him, going back to my chair.

He sat down and a few minutes passed, where he was only staring at me reading documents. "Oi, If you came here to talk or something, this is your chance. I've got a large meeting in a few hours."

"I came here to ask you something, it was really unfortunate to me that the pretty lady I met under the moonlight vanished before my very eyes."

Wait. Did he just call me pretty? Not scary or monstrous? I'm not sure if I'm blushing, but I can feel my cheeks heating up. No, in the first place - "Wasn't it you who attacked me out of nowhere?"

"Wasn't it you who arbitrarily started observing me?" he retorted.

"I-" I have no words, he's right, dammit. "I'm sorry.. I'm just used to -"

He interrupted me, "Don't worry about it. I'm not here for an apology."

"Then what're you here for?" I looked into his eyes and let my presence take over the room.

"I wanted to ask for your help."

"My Help?" I asked, as I wouldn't know what he could want from a good-for-nothing empress like me.

"Please help me slay a Dragon, Miss Yuri."

"H-Huh?"

I know it's short but I wouldn't have gotten it out today otherwise, please beer with my grammar as well, I'll come back later for it >~<

7