CHAP#4 Daily mission: Destroy the chest
51 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Name :Ethan

 

Level: 3

 

Strength: 10

Agility: 9

Vitality:10

Intelligence:12

 

"I'm not that bad actually, level 3 is pretty good! Is it because i exercise daily? Yep, that's the reason i think.", Ethan gave himself some credit after looking at his own stats.

 

"Hmm so this is some kinda game system or what? But how did i get it? And what about my healing the wound? That can't be done by this system right?", Ethan while still sitting on a bench in park, was pondering about this so called system.

 

Isn't this good? ...

 

"Hehe, Don't this system have some x-ray Vision or something like that?", grinning from ear to ear, Ethan thought to himself.

 

Beep..

 

"Yes, System have this sort of ability. To check abilities, please go in store menu by thinking.", System replied him in its usual robotic type voice.

 

Beep..

 

"But host can not purchase anything due to insufficient points.", System gave him a stern introduction about itself.

 

"Hmm, well at least let me check store menu, hehe", while thinking store in his mind, a store appeared in front of his eyes. Or more accurate to say, a store menu came.

 

There were 5 categories in store menu. It was really well managed.

 

Weapons.

Elixirs.

Abilities/ techniques.

Bloodline.

Casual.

 

When Ethan saw the Bloodline, he was flabbergasted. Can i change my bloodline?!!

He was cautious and excited at same time. He didn't know of it was going to be real or not but he was looking forward to it.

 

He opened the weapons category, there were every kind of weapons. From modern technology to old swords, everything. 

 

In elixirs, he saw many medicinal things. They included from small pain killer to reincarnation pill!!

 

"Woah!! Isn't this a bit too over-powered?", Ethan was overwhelmed by these things.

 

In abilities and techniques, there were every sort of technique that you will find in novels and animes. It was quite awesome to look at all these. There were also different eyes with power. And different parasites to make enemy their slaves. Eww that's op but creepy ..Ethan gave him a warning about it.

 

"I can learn all these things! I'm gonna be a hero of this society and then I'll pick up girl--- i mean I'll save the world! Yes save the world!!", After Imagining for a bit, he went to the next category, the one he was really looking forward to.

 

When he clicked on bloodlines category.....nothing came up. 

 

"What the...!!", Ethan clicked again but nothing again.

 

Beep..

 

"Host's level is too low to check bloodlines.", An icy voice came from system.

 

"Oh, so there are restrictions too. Hmm so it's not that op then.", Ethan started detesting the system, not seriously thou.

 

Then he checked casual category, there were all daily necessaries. And also there were vehicles. There were vehicles from a tractor to a Lamborghini. It felt awesome!

 

"So yo, my system buddy, what should i do to increase my level and gaining points?", Ethan thought to himself.

 

Beep..

 

"Host should complete missions to gain experience. And there will be a daily mission too. By completing a mission in given time, points will be rewarded. There is a separate menu of missions.", System gave a brief explanation. 

 

Beep..

 

"Daily mission has been given to host.."

 

"Daily Mission: Destroy the chest that host has found. Given time is 22 hours!"

 

...you serious bro?

 

...

 

 

1