Chapter 2. Status Details and…
289 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Yawn…… Good morning Lilith, the installation finished. I'll get ready for the next mission." I was stretching when i saw her sitting some distance away and eyeing me like some tasty treats.

"Mo-morning Ars, nice weather we're having." She fumbled and face the other way.

"Umm… Oi Lith what's up? You good?" I ask hesitantly. I mean she's almost a goddess y'know, if she's sick it'd be going through hell and back to heal her.

"I'm physically alright. Maybe it's your skill or something. We should analyze your skill. Here, hold it and pour your genes onto it." She gave me a door sized stone slab.

"Sure. ……What's this? what do you mean by pour your jeans? What jeans? i don't know any jeans besides the ones i wear." I asked her back. She's gone cuckoo isn't she.

"Stop pla-.……Sorry, I'll explain it. You remember about those books you told me before? Some of it tells a story about reincarnation in different world and they going to the adventurer guild to become an adventurer, and they only finish their administration after they took a card that show their status"

"Ohh… you mean status card, so is this status stone? it's not practical to use stone instead of card especially if it's as big as a god damn door. Can't your god friends make it? they're god after all."

"Say what you want but this is one of the rare item you can only get from those gacha machine." She rebuked, still facing the other way.

"Okay okay jeez what's eating you girl? Is it 'that' time of the month or something? …… and you still haven't explain about this jeans thingy y'know." I pointed at my lower body.

"And why would the stone need your pants?! It's genes not jeans. It means your fluid blood, spit, whatever."

"Say that from the start." I retorted her and drool allover the stone.

****************

General Information

Name: Ars

Race: Human (temporary)

Class: Jack of All Trades/ Otherworld's Savior

Level: 112

HP : 4039/4039

MP: 1661824/1661824

Strength: 2344

Agility: 3567

Magic: 1772

Dexterity: 7011

Luck: 50

Stat Points: 1132

Skill Points: 127

Unique Skill

Omnivore

Omnilinguist

Objectivity

Tenacity

Irresistible

Sovereignty

Giver

Show Status

Skills

Primordial Magic I

Short-Range Combat Mastery VI

Long-Range Combat Mastery IX

Artificer VIII

Alchemy VI

Steer Mastery VIII

Appraisal I

Titles

Exploited by The Fallen Goddess

Heartbreaker

Peacemaker

The One Who Devours All

Daredevil

Master of Daily Necessity

One Who Judges

Unbreakable

One Who Lives In Debauchery

Devious Schemer

God Wannabe

The Fool

The One Who Illuminates

Lady Killer

Addicted To Death's Embrace

The Eye of Hurricane

Scrupulous Trainer

Grandmaster

Self-Proclaimed Pacifist

Transmutated

Deranged Individual

****************

Okayyy…umm…yeahh. Looks like i'm a temp human now. My level is…not that high and my class is…whatever. My mana's amount is crazy though.

"Lith! How do i get the detailed info? and what are stat points and skill points?" I asked her eagerly. It's not my fault y'know, after all, it's the first time i can see my own status.

"You only need to concentrate on it, and the information will be shown. Stat and skill points are level up bonuses. You will get a minimum of 10 stat points and 1 skill points after you leveled up. You can use the points to upgrade your status and skills." She approached me nervously.

"So that's how it works. Thanks." Then she sits beside me, with reddened face. Meh, Woman , You can never understand them.

I shrugged, and start focusing at the stone.

****************

Name: Ars, it's a name given by himself when Lilith asked him to name himself.

Race: Human (Temp.), he's a human for now.

Class: Jack of All Trades/Otherworld's Savior , as the name implies he only master of some. Savior of the otherworlds.

Omnivore : One of the omni skills. The owner of this skill is capable to ingests and plunder anything in every essence.

Omnilinguist : One of the omni skills. The owner of this skill is capable to decipher and exploit anything in every essence.

Objectivity : The owner of this skill is capable to utilizes fairness and impartiality in making decisions.

Tenacity : The owner of this skill is capable to persists through the most grueling times. Nullify every incoming damage and boost all status by 10 times for a while (1.87 seconds) when HP falls under 2%.

Irresistible : The owner of this skill allures, captivates, and beguiles women's senses instinctively, despite level differences. This skill derived from Lady Killer title.

Sovereignty : The owner of this skill is capable to give orders, make decisions, and enforces unconditional obedience over any chosen weaker entities.

Giver : The owner of this skill is capable to give any variation of their essences to any chosen entities.

Show Status : The owner of this skill has been recorded in the realm of gods. The skill can be used anytime, anywhere, and will be shown in the form of a book sized translucent panel. You don't need to carry that stone slab everywhere. we know it's a pain.

Primordial Magic : An ancient magic used to proficiently utilize mana directly, shaping imagination into reality. Every magic created with this skill will be recorded.

Short-ranged Combat Mastery : An accumulation of skills to proficiently utilize physique, blunt weapons, bladed weapons, etc in it's respective manners.

Long-ranged Combat Mastery : An accumulation of skills to proficiently utilize throwing weapons, projectile weapons, explosive weapons, artillery weapons, etc in it's respective manners.

Artificer :An accumulation of skills to proficiently crafts raw materials into useful items. The quality of creations is supremely affected by dexterity and the artificer's desire.

Alchemy : An accumulation of skills to proficiently identify matter's substances composition, investigate the way it's interact, combine, and change, then transmute it into a more valuable substances.

Steer Mastery : An accumulation of skills to proficiently control a man-made modes of transportation.

Appraisal : A magic used for analyzing anyone or anything statuses, skills, and titles. Only effective for weaker life forms.

Exploited by The Fallen Goddess : A title granted to someone who've been worked to death literally, by the Fallen Goddess.

Heartbreaker : A title granted to someone who enamours others, but does not reciprocate their love, causing sorrow, grief, and extreme disappointment.

Peacemaker : A title granted to someone who brings about peace, especially by reconciling adversaries.

The One Who Devours All : A title granted to someone who capable to ingests any anything in every essence

Daredevil : A title granted to someone whose reckless action frightens ally and intimidates hostiles.

Master of Daily Necessity : A title granted to someone who Mastered any form of daily necessities (walking, breathing, sweeping, cooking, etc).

One Who Judges : A title granted to someone who imposes judgment and retribution against sinners and criminals. When you fight sinners and criminals all your status will be boosted by 40%.

Unbreakable : A title granted to someone whose heart and mind is indestructible. His conviction is unshakeable.

One Who Lives In Debauchery : A title granted to someone who extremely indulges in bodily pleasures and especially sexual pleasures. You engrosses their minds and fulfills their needs. For each satisfied women's your status will be boosted by 5% .

Devious Schemer : A title granted to someone who uses a carefully planned strategy and underhanded tactics to achieve a specific end.

God Wannabe : A title granted to someone who tries to become god.

The Fool : A title granted to someone who is unwise, imprudent, airhead, dense, etc.

One Who Illuminates : A title granted to someone who guides and encourages others to not lose their ways. Your status will be boosted by 2% for each person you have successfully guide.

Lady Killer : A title granted to someone who is extremely attractive to women. When facing women your status doubled.

Addicted To Death's Embrace : A title granted to someone who've been embraced by Death one too many times. Death thinks you're a friend.

The Eye of Hurricane : A title granted to someone who always appears in the middle of a mess, one way or another.

Scrupulous Trainer : A title granted to someone who trains anyone extremely thorough, demanding, and precise. Ultimately, the trainee will exceed their peak potentials and submit themselves unconditionally despite differences in levels.

Grandmaster : A title granted to someone who've educated numerous peoples by giving knowledge, wisdoms, and skills accordingly. When moving in the same party, boosts the party member's status and rewards obtained according to their devotion (by a factor of 20-1000%). When moving separately, although the status boost depleted, the rewards obtained boost's stands and improved to the factor's limits. All rewards obtained will be extracted once the disciples expelled.

Self-Proclaimed Pacifist : A title granted to someone who states himself as pacifists, but, more often than not, acts otherwise.

Transmutated One : A title granted to someone who keeps enhancing their essences to attain the pinnacle of existence.

Deranged Individual : A title granted to someone who has a warped ways of thinking.

****************

"Lith , iunno 'bout you, but, some descriptions are vague as fuck. What's with "Addicted to Death's Embrace" and what is "Death thinks you're a friend" even mean?! ……Meh, whatever. It's not like there's problems with befriending Death." I turned my head and saw Lilith checking out my status.

"That's It! How can you get two omni skills at once? I need to roll that machine millions of times only to get my first but you just got two in one try. And where did you get that "Lady Killer" title? That's the reason i was palpitating and feeling tingly." She pouts then puffed her cheeks.

"Oh come on stop pouting, it's not like i got it intentionally. It's all luck. So, tell me how use the points." I shrugged.

"Stare………to allocate the points, you only need to imagine putting something into a container. and-"

Before she finished her explanations, i put 1 point in each stats and see my luck's not increasing. I noticed there's a note on the screen "Unable to be affected by status points." Ookaayyy… so i can't increase my luck easily huh. I'll just put my points in the strength, agility, and dexterity. so now my strength is 3059, agility is 4588, and dexterity is 8329.

"Listen to me when i'm explaining you thoughtless boor. I won't tell you what to do with your points, but first, listen to me. There's differences between their use. The status points used solely to increase your status. On the other hand, The skill points can also used to buy new skills in addition to increasing the skill levels. Understood?" she explained smugly with a shit-eating grin plastered on her face.

"Sure. So where do I buy it? another imagination games? An online shops?" I retort sharply.

"It's not really shop, per se. You buy it here." She said as another machine popped out from oblivion.

"Holyshit it's a skills vending machine. Lith How do i put the points? Where do i put the points? Why don't you tell me before? Di-"

" Quiet, you!" She cut my questions short, before giggling. "Fufufu…… I have to admit that i do love your childishness Ars, this time, listen closely to my explanation. First of all, you need to convert the points into tickets.Try visualizing taking out those points and put it in your hand. Then just insert it into the slot. Next, choose the desired skill on the screen. And there's no need to fret. If your points isn't enough, your points will be returned. It is best to first note the skills you want as to not be distracted and buying the useless one." She explains kindly and hand me a stationary set.

I start looking at the list of skills, found the Transformation skill, and Holyshit it's pricey it'll cost me 60 points for one skill. Well, i don't really know if it's expensive or not, but for me it is. After noting down every skills that i want, i stare at my notes. I feel a little disheartened by the prices. But, that's just one of the fun in grinding. You start as a brat and become God.

For now, I'll just dump my points on Appraisal an-Ohh…it reached max level and evolved to EX-Appraisal. The skill limits changed. Now, i only can't get details, if someone's levels are at least five times higher than mine.

So i need 55 points to upgrade skills from level one all the way to max, if i don't grind. Pricey, but useful. I do the same to Primordial Magic. Now it's EX-Primordial Magic. The pluses are mana usage efficiency and significantly enhance the magic's created effect. It's vague which effects are boosted. ……At least it'll be effective when i need it. I'll leave the rest of skill points as is.

"What did you buy? I saw you looking at the list enthusiastically, i thought your eyes would jump out of their sockets. Fufufu~." Her face practically beaming when she talked.

"Nope it's too pricey. Can't afford it, really. At least i wrote every name and price of the skills i wanted." I shrugged.

"……We-well, since i feel generous right now, and still have skill points left, do you want me to buy it?" She smiled dazzlingly, her cheeks flushed red and her eyes moistened glued to mine.

"What's the poi-Lith are you sick?"

"I'm not. I'm asking do you want me to buy it for you? Unlike the skill gacha, the skills bought with skill points can be given to someone else. Please tell me which one you want."

Holyshit she is sick. there's just no fucking way she's this sweet. She's not a fucking lady bountiful let alone a philanthropist. Though, i have to admit that she got one bountiful body.

"Hey~. why are you so quiet~." she ruffles my head.

"Nothing. I'm just having a hard time choosing what skill to get. Could you buy me this one? I swear to repay you."

"No need~. I've told you it's a gift~. Here you go~."

"Y-yeah… Thanks Lith." I smiled wryly.

Holyshit she's loaded she's the real bountiful lady. The skill i choose is a unique skill called Drug Lord. This skill lets you create any kind of drugs. From panacea to cocaine all the way to carbon monoxide bombs. It's OP as fuck. The price for this skill matches it's effects it's three fuckin' hundred thirty skill points.

She then gave it to me. After the skill installation, i grasp it's essences, and perceive it's potentials. I visualize a miraculous solution to completely recovers someone and immunized them from any ailments. When i finish the visualization i pour out my mana posthaste. Seeing Lilith acts sweetly like this gives me goosebumps.

"Lith drink this."

"Sure~. Darling~."

It's getting worst. She kee-wait a sec why did i have to cure her. If my guess is right, then right now she lov-Meh, whatever. I've already made the medicine better drink it before it goes bad.

She falls asleep not long after.

"Now…what to do……"

I then found a parchment on the floor. It's a new mission this time it's a transport one. As the name implies, different from reincarnation, transported people will go to the otherworlds as themselves. It means the mission can be finished faster.I left a note saying that i'm taking on the mission, then accept the mission.

Before long, my head ached, my sight blurred, my bones cracked, and my flesh tears apart. It hurts It's cold, i feel my bone's freezing. It's hot, i feel my blood and intestines boils up until they evaporates. It hurts, but addicting. My mouth gasped open as i try to fill my dried up lungs. My back arched as i try to withstand the pain. It hurts but soothing, it's like being embraced and enveloped by someone's tenderness. Like this, my conciousness fade and disappears.

****************

"Oww…my head hurts. Where the hell am i?!" I asked to no one in particular as i found myself lost in a forest.

I start contemplating my situation right now. I'm lost. I only have my general Information, clothes on my body, and dagger on my back.

After thinking about about it for a while, i leave it up to fate, and move my legs onward.

I walk for sometime, rest for a while, walk again, rest, walk, rest, walk, rest, walk, rest, walk…Holyshit that's a big centipede if i ever see one. I killed and eat it. It's disgusting but still better than eating leaves or grass. Satisfied, i repeat my walk-rest routine till my legs dead, then i sleep where i fall.

"hain him! We'll interrogate him later!" She barks orders to others.

"Yes ma'am!" Replied the second.

"Why's there a man in this country?" Asked the third tilting her head.

"That's not important. The real question is how. Hmph, No matter. Put him in the cage and let us return." Answered the first, as she barks another order.

""Yes ma'am!""

................

"Shut the fuck up! I'm sleeping here!" I shouted and jumped because of the incoherent murmurs around me. I saw people of all races flock together like they're watching a panda exhibition.

"Silence. Your surprised are expected, but, you will have to wait until we arrived." Said the armored girl.

"I don't mind but at least shut them up. They're noisy. And let me out while you're at it." I retort her indignantly.

"Believe me i'd like to do just that if it's not such a rare occasion. We'll arrived shortly please bear with us."

I shrugged then lay back. There's too many people. She's too polite. She use please instead of coercion and what occasion is she talking about? some kinds of festival or something? ……Let's sleep. Thinking about it won't get me anywhere.

"We've arrived. Please watch your mouth. As the ones who brought you, we're responsible for your conduct."

"We'll see."

The carriage stopped inside a big warehouse with other carriages parked neatly. They lift the cage I'm in and carry me somewhere just like that. I was put down in the middle of a conference room? iunno man, feels like that to me. girl from different races sits there with an angel-demon hybrid girl at the center. forming a perfect crescent. Why's the armored girl sitting there too? Is she someone important?

"I am the founder and First Queen of The Kämpfer Kingdom situated between the Forest of Agony and Sea of Anguish. I am Illyanna the nephalem. The Kingdom was founded as a safe haven for the oppressed. Although it has not been established for long, our intelligence and military power are one if not the most advanced in this world. So please answer our questions. First, who are you?" Ask the queen politely.

"I'm Ars. Nice meeting you." I answer.

"So Ars it is. A nice start is it not? How are you?" she asks.

"I'm Fine. Thanks." I answer.

"You're welcome. Where are you from?" she asks.

"The…forest?" I ask?

" I can't take this anymore! How dare you use that tone when talking to her Highness!?" Said one of them.

"Her Highness your order please. I'll cut him nicely." Said another.

"No let's boil him alive." The council start proposing their plans for me one after another.

"Silence! Stop showing your disgraceful behavior to her Highness." Said the armored girl.

"Thanks, girl. I'm not really eager hearing more of their love plans for me. Can't say i don't like the attention though." I smirk at them and add more oils to the fire it turns into volcanoes.

"Watch your tongue, manlet! Your kind doesn't have power in this country!" Said the griffon girl

"Wow… you're just straight up dissing me now. For your information, i'm not a manlet. I'm a full fledged adult male in the flesh. And it's not that I'm short, you're Fuckin' big, You Fuckin' Giant blanket-cum-pillow whose fur looks good to the touch and feathers looks warm and comfortable."

"You lit-"

"Please be quite." She's not shouting but her voice rings clearly and stops our disscussion.

"Mr.Ars, may i have your full cooperation in this interrogation?"

"What if i say no?"

"It saddens me to have you leave the world so early."

"I will cooperate to the best of my meager ability, Your Highness Illyanna Queen of Kämpfer Kingdom." I bowed quickly.

"Please tell us about you and how you came here."

1