Chapter 3. Discussing a Solution and…….
216 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Please tell us about you and how you came here." The Queen urges me with a dignified smile.

"My name Ars I'm a human, i think. 34 years old for now. Unmarried but not a virgin, i love women and likes children. Unemployed. My hobby incl-."

"Ars, please get to the point." she spoke exasperated.

"Okay. Umm………i don't know." i told her with puzzled expression. I feel anxiety creeping up from all sides.

"What do you mean?"

"No i… i'm…i can't explain it well, but, my mind kinda jumbled right now. The only thing i can remember is waking up in that forest and my general info. I can't remember what i can and can't do. I can't recall where i came from and what i was doing in my life. I can't even remember if i had anything. I-" I start ranting at them.

"Stop, Ars that's enough. It's alright. You don't have to p-" The Queen tries to stop my talk.

"No! It's Not Alright! Where The Fuck Did I Came From?! Who Raised Me?! Who Gives Birth To Me?! Where's My Family?! Humans Have Family Aren't They?! Where's Mine?! When's The Last Time I Saw Them?!" I screamed, tears running down my face.

"What Am I Doing In That Forest?! How The Fuck Did I Get There?! What's With That Fucking Centipede?! Why's It TAsteS LiKE SHit?!WHERE THE FUCK ARE THOSE FUCKING FUCKERS?! I'LL KILL THEM ALL!!! Maybe this time it'll taste better… or maybe… maybe this time…they'll be bringing their big happy families so they can all have a big nice happy reunion…ahaha ahahaha hahahaaHAhAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-" The Queen tackled me when i start laughing hysterically. Immediately after that, she bury me in her chest and caress my head

"Please, stop, let it go Ars, it's okay…… you've struggled enough. Please. …Please let it go…." she told me softly, almost whispering.

After my mind stabilized a little, i lift my head, hold her shoulders, take some distance from her, and sit cross legged in front of her. The atmosphere is awkward. Their gazes changed from one full of suspicions and contempt, to ones filled with warmth and compassion.

"Umm…I'm very sorry for the sudden outburst. It's already good." I apologized and tapped my head.

"……I'm sorry for berating you before. It's not right to judge someone arbitrarily, without hearing their side of story." Said the griffon girl bowing her head.

"Nahh… It's okay. I'm suspicious as fuck right?! A man suddenly arrives in the kingdom of womens, shows no manners, and acts like he owns the place. I understand."

"You're mistaken. It's true that we adopted matriarchy systems, but we accept men in our kingdom. However, most of them are war slaves, crime slaves, and debt slaves. There's also sex slaves, but, it's more like a job than actual slavery. Most free men works as Male prostitutes. Although it's more on the expensive side, you can get almost any service you want. There's also male courtesan that choose who they want to service. they can even reject a customer." Explained the cheetah girl energetically.

"O-ohh… okay." I was a little taken aback watching the contrast of her serious expressions until now and her energetic expressions when she's explaining about male prostitutes. Maybe she's a frequent customer.

"Highness your order?" The armored girl enquire the Queen for her decision.

When she says that, they're all showing hesitant faces and look at each other. They're probably feeling empathy towards my situations. Eventually, they gather around to discuss it among themselves.They're contemplating for a long time, i can see smoke rises from the griffon girl's head. My condolences.

"Umm…Can i talk with her Highness for a little while?" I interrupt their discussion.

"Yes, by all means, Ars." When i ask her that, she waves her hand to the armored girl telling her to bring the others and leave us alone which she accepted hesitantly. She then positioned herself in front of me and sit on her knees with her feet tucked in.

"Sorry, thanks. I know I don't really have any manners and etiquette whatsoever so please bear with me. And please relax, i don't bite.So, first of all, why your people's clothes so minimal and revealing? Sorry, forget minimal some of them are practically nonexistent. Why's that?"

"These clothes are made by taking accounts of our body's constitution. All creations need to take in mana particles that scatters around in the air to live. This is especially true for us, nonhuman. The more we expose our bodies, the more susceptible we are to the mana particles. Resulting in an increase of mana consumption. This is one of our main diet."

So that's why. I try to digest what i just heard from the Queen, but, if it's really like that, why bother deliberately making revealing clothes? Why not just go buck naked?

"Thanks. The next question is, what kind of jobs are made available for men in this kingdom?"

"In this kingdom, All jobs are available for both men and women. The reason most men choose prostitution among others is because they find it as a low-risk high-reward jobs. please do not misunderstand. I create this kingdom to fight against nonhuman and women discrimination, not to discriminate men. Even now, if there's someone more competent than me whether it's men, women, or hermaphrodite, I will readily hand over the throne to that person."

"Well, can't really argue with that line of thoughts. …You've mentioned before that mana particles are one of your people's main diets. What else? I don't want to wake up one day to someone eating me alive."

Once i stated what's on my mind, her eyes widened and she flinched for an instant before returning to normal.

"There's no such thing, Ars. Other than absorbing mana particles, we also nourish ourselves with foods and beverages amongst other. Just like humans. It's unthinkable to resort to eating people from other races. We're not demonic beasts."

"You're sweating, y'know. And you're eyes keep wandering when you talk. I can tell you're nervous. Even now, your body trembles slightly from every word i say. …Illy…please."

When i finish talking, i observe her carefully and find her blushed all the way to her ear. her eyes widened and her mouth agape. Shortly after, she spread her wings then holed herself inside a makeshift cocoon made out of her wings.

Seeing her like that, i moved closer and sit behind her. I hold the makeshift cocoon to my chest and start patting her head indirectly for some time.

Her wings are beautiful. The twelve feathered wings that protruding from her back are shining softly. She also have tails, there's seven of them. Her long, purple, furry, demonic tails that extended from her tailbone are God tier soft, some of them coiled around me and the rest wagging restlessly it's so cuuteee. Hnnnnng oohmyygaaawwd what's this cute creature?! it's giving me diabeetus. I'm gunna diiiieeeee not.

After period of time, she finally emerged from the makeshift cocoon slowly and steadily. I keep the hug-pat routine until she comes out completely. Although she'd emerge completely, she's still dazed so i just repeating my routine for the time being. The only difference is that i now pats her head directly.

After doing the routine for what feels like an eternity, i can't feel anything below my neck. I swear if she's not snapped out of it anyti-she's awake! Bless you Fortuna. She panicked and hauls her tails from me hurriedly.

"Well, …Sorry if you don't like me calling you that. I'll use your title from no-" I stopped patting her head and try to move her from my lap. It's dead, man. Serious.

"NO!!" She shouted while holding all seven of her tails.

"More!…umm…Pleease…?" she's looking straight into my eyes her body trembles slightly. I yield. Again, i sit her on my lap and start doing the routine.

"So…your Hig-"

"No! Call me Illy! …Pleease…?" Look at that! She's exploiting my weakness for cute things, as she looks up at me from my lap.

"Sure…Illy, sure…. So…Illy, why …this?"

"…This activities known as pampering is something i have never tried before. It's gratifying and regrettable. Since it took me this long to experience it."

"Why don't you? And Why are you strangling your tails?"

"You aren't scared? Everyone i know is terrified when they see my wings, tails, halos, horns, they're even scared if i talk to them without my veil."

"Illy don't listen to them. And i won't be scared of something so cute and fluffy. Listen to me closely. Fluff is life. So just let your tails be i love fluffing them. About your halos and whatnot i haven't seen them so i can't say much, but, I sure won't get scared. I've got me balls of adamantite, orichalcum, and mythril combined."

"Really?"

"Of course.

"Really, Really?"

"Really, Really, Re-"

"Illy I assure you that i am certainly and absolutely sure of it. I swear. Cross my heart and hope to die." She falls silent for a moment, then she opens her mouth.

"Then, I will show you my true form." Illy gets up and puts some distance between us.

Before long, she ascended and starts to shine blindingly, it makes my eyes sting. The aura released by the ongoing transformation shakes the earth itself and forced the atmosphere to a halt. I'm feeling nauseous by the shaking and I'm stifled by the aura emanating from her.

As I spare no effort to hold on, i watch her transformation attentively. Horns protruding from her head and halos taking shape above her head. Her wings and tails moving around wildly as if liberating themselves from their restraints while growing in size and heightening the stifling aura that emanating from her. Oh shiiieeettttt breathing hurttsss, but, i did it. Well done, me. As I expected from someone of my calibre.

Shortly after, Illy finished her transformation and landed, she then walks slowly towards me. Her eyes filled up tears ready to burst, and her shivering body which intensifies along each steps. Seeing that, i rushed to her, sweep her off of her feet, and carry her in my arms.

"W-What are yo-" She stuttered.

"It's alright. See, I'm not scared, though you haven't remove your veil." she removes her veil timidly.

"H-How is it?"

"Wow…you're teeth are all clean and you don't have any cavities."

"Not that. Aren't you scared? My teeth are jagged isn't it scary?"

"No, I'm not scared and it's not scary, either. i find it rather cute."

After i said that, we stopped talking. I just stood there holding her while she hugs me and buried her face on my chest, sobbing. We're doing it for another long time. My arms screwed. Shit! She's heavy. Her wagging tails and flapping wings weren't helping. Fortuna i implore you please help me again.

"Ars, please put me down, so we can resume our talk." I put her down and we sit again facing each other.

"Okay, I'll go back to my previous question. Tell me your people's diet."

"We live by consuming mana particles and eating foods just like humans, but, we will need an enormous amounts of it to be enough. It's only enough for us to live by. Right now, we need to consume more because of the war. We have to return to the old ways to get an abundance amounts of concentrated mana. We consume bodily fluids to replenish the mana. Particularly men's bodily fluids as they are more often than not, contained the most mana."

"So to fill their belly, your kind drink blood, saliva, semen, etc."

"Why'd you have to reword it?!" She hides her face with her hands.

"Well, that's it for my questions. So, what happen to me now? Jailed? Executed?"

"No. Of course not. Why would we do something like that?! Since you're here and you're not a spy, you're already one of us. What are you going to do, Ars?"

"uhhh… Maybe I'll join the adventurers guild. I saw them on the way here. They provides all kinds of jobs, and i can learn about my aptitudes."

"Then, would you mind staying the night here? I still want to talk with you."

"Sure, i won't mind." Not like i can say no to that puppy-eyes.

And so, i sit her on my lap again as she begin to talk about herself. How she came to be, her job, and so on. She's the beacon of light for the oppressed and discriminated. Her job is to suppress invasion and rebels. Only the griffon girl  talks to her like friend because she can somewhat withstand her power. The others cowered in fear at the sight of her. I keep patting her head to console her as she continued her talk. It's depressing that i can't do anything for this lonely girl.

Later, the armored girl along with the other girls, came to the conference room to escort Illy and me to the dining room. Their faces when looking at Illy's true form were all i needed to understand how terrified they are. Only the griffon girl still standing with a wry smile on her face, while the others are either kneeling or prostrating. Because of that, she dejectedly reverts back to her human form and moved to the dining room. The dining room is quite. The only voices heard throughout the meal is my and the griffon girl's bickering, and Illy's chuckle. When we're done eating i was escorted by the armored girl to one of the vacant room. I then take a bath to refresh myself.

"Holyshit…i thought dinner suppose to be cheerful not suffocating. What the fuck's wrong with them?!" I muttered in the tub.

"Right ~. It's always like this here." The griffon girl who came from god knows where answered my mutterings.

"How the fuck did you get here?!"

"Any griffins worth their salt can move in supersonic speed. Otherwise, we won't be one of the superior races."

"Not that! I'm bathing here! Don't yo-Stop stri-Don't co-.…You know what?! Whatever." The griffon girl won't listen to me and came into the tub.

"Hhhaaaa………feels good…… Why's that face~? Don't like the view~?"

"It's not that i don't like view. I love it. But, i despise people who don't listen." i scowl at her.

"Ohh~~ the controlling type, huh…? That's rare. Most womens in this place prefers being the one in charge, so the men had no choice."

"I not a dom. I don't mind being a sub. I just hate people who don't listen. I'm a pacifist, afterall. And why the change of heart?! I still remember you call me a manlet before!"

"I already apologized for that and you said you understand my stance. Why yo-"

"Chill, girl. I'm joking. Not my best one, that's for sure. Let's put that behind and start over yeah?! I'm Ars."

"…Kitara. I hate how easily you take control of the conversation. And stop calling me girl I'm bigger and older than you."

"What can I say, i love talking. Bigger? sure… Older? nahhh… try again, girl."

"W-what?! You're 34 if I'm not mistaken, I'm 312 this winter."

"And that's why i call you girl. Only kids do that. Us adults don't care about that. We respect someone who deserves it. but, enough of that. Answer me this. Why the change of heart? I'm gonna run if you say you're hungry and I look delicious." I say that and take a crouch start position.

"Now that you're one of us, i talk to you like how i usually talk to others. And yes i do want 'eat' you. You look del-Don't run from me!" she voiced her irritation as she slammed her hands against the wall and corner me.

"Don't eat me! I'm a lanky-ass motherfucker! you can't even make a good stock out of me!!"

"Hah…not that kind of eat. What i me-"

"O-ohhh… Holyshit. Fuck you, girl! Why don't you just say that! I thought you mean it literally! My heart almost stopped beating when i heard that."

"You've heard from Illyanna about what we eat, right?"

"Sure. Which'll it be? Sweat, saliva, blo-"

"Hate to break it to you, but, I don't have that kind of fetish. Just the good ol' sex will do for me."

"Alright. Let's get to the bed." I wrapped myself in a towel before going out of the bathroom.

"Why'd you do that?"

"Why the fuck don't you?"

"It's impractical to wear something when you're going to strip later."

"It's insensible to not dry yourself before going out of the bathroom."

"But, you like it right~?"

" I told you once again i don't like it. I love it. It's different. Come here! I'll wipe you!"

I wipe her dry before going to the bed for some sexercise.

1