Chapter 4. Blueballed and……
211 2 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"What is that grotesque thing?"

"…My holy sword. It's bigger than normal and it got weird shape,but just think of it as centaur's and you're good to go."

"That's not a holy sword. If anything that's a cursed sword. It's big, and it's not erect yet. And that's not all the problems It's just too…deformed."

"Wanna call it off? I don't mind. If anything, I'm glad to see you know your limit."

"Are you challenging me, Ars?"

"Never in my wildest dreams would i challenge a girl for something that can hurt herself. It's just…if you want it, let's do it. if you don't, let's sleep. I'm exhausted. I got to go first thing in the morning."

"Why? Where are you going?" She tilts her head in puzzlement.

"To work, duh. Do i look like some incompetent bastard who leach off someone?! Don't hold your breath, girl."

"Then, let's do it later. I'll prepare myself first, and meet you later. Where are you going to stay?"

"Don't know. Maybe some stables or something. I'll manage."

"How about you stay in my house?

"Uuhhh……yeeaahhh how about no. Girl you can't invite unknown people to your house. Understand?"

"But, we know each other. And i trust you weren't someone who backstabbed others. Problem solved, right?" Oh my god! Birdbrain doesn't get it.

"No. It's morally unacceptable for a man and woman not in relationship to live together, do you understand?"

"No! I don't understand. Even friends live together. Why can't we?!"

"If we do live together it'll mean I'm leaching off of you, and i don't like it. Here's the deal, from tomorrow onward I'm going to work and rake up some money. As for living together and whatnot, we'll see. I'll at least send you letters."

"……Promise?"

"Yeah i promise." I stroke her head as we get on the bed and fall slowly into a deep slumber.

................

My attempt to leave silently in the morning was a failure, as the armored girl and cheetah girl were stand by outside the castle. The cheetah girl cock her head to the side, signaling me to follow them quietly. I followed them all the way to the other side of the capital. There stood another castle like structure. I followed them once again before stopping in front of a huge door.

"Please, do come in." The voice echoed from beyond the door are imposing.

The both of them lead me inside and i found myself in a similar situation. Girl from different races sit together forming a perfect crescent, with a pale loli in the middle.

"Cease those boorish remarks inside your head, dear. I assure you that I, contrary to how my appearances, am older than everyone present here combined."

Looks like the pale lo-

"It is true, that i have the capability to freely look into the mind of others. Nevertheless, i prefer the exchange of words. Sha-"

"So the pale loli can rea-urghh." Before i finish my sentence my head buried in the floor.

"Do i need to remind you about your manner, brat?!" The armored girl who responsible for burying my head, glared with piercing cold eyes.

"It is you who should mind your manner, lass! You will terrify him to death with your antics!" The armored girl immediately loosened her grip after being admonished by the pale loli.

"Hurt yeah, sure. But, scaring me to death with only this level of power?! please…it's cute at best."

"Oh Ars, dear, i love how sharp your tongue's cuts. It's truly magnificent. Though i must say it is as expected from one who have seen the Queen's horrifying form."

"You call that ball of pink purple fluffiness and cuteness horrifying?! You clearly have no idea what that word means. You better buy yourself another dictionary, girl."

"FufufufuHaHaHaHaHaHa…oh…the audacity of this child. He declared it exactly as i anticipated. You truly are one irregular child. Hardly anyone could hold onto their sanity after facing her true form."

"Well, what can I say, i got me balls of adamantite, orichalcum, and mythril combined. I can even gi-"

"Mistress we've gathered here by your call, only to meet this pathetic level 100s boy?!"

"What The Fuck Is This Level You're Talking About?! Watch Your Mouth You Tri-headed Furry Bitch!! What?! You're in heat or something?! Want Me To Make You My Preggo Bitch?! Wait! Eh?! Tri-headed?! OH SHI-" This time, I'm buried deep into the wall with my knife sunk into my chest and most of my bones broken before finishing my sentence.

"You talk too much…whelp! When you can't even use Appraisal. "

"Yeah! you just talk not goodly about us."

"You call it bad-mouthing, Neena. …Or dissing which is it Naani?"

"I don't care! Mistress! He's dead already! We don't need weaklings!"

"Your assumptions are false, dear." at the same time the pale loli finished talking, everyone present focused their attention on me.

"…fuck you…bitches.…that's…not fair…there's… three of you…" I did it. I successfully squeezed my words out.

"Where did he pull that knife from? Lock him in the dungeon! Let's see how strong his mind is. Mistress did you see where he got that knife?"

"Why yes, before entering the room they confiscated it from him. Alhough, i admit that i failed to see when exactly he took it back. We all failed to see his capabilities though I assure you this child could survive any kind of torture. You lasses best take my word for it." That's the last words i heard before losing my concious.

................

I don't really know how long I've been crucified nor do i care. From my dungeon cell i can see some other people who've gone crazy because of the tortures. It's funny how some of them laugh hysterically while banging their heads against the wall or how their wailing sounded like howling every time, be it day or night. There's at least five people in every cells except mine.

There's only two of us in here. Meet my newest friend Celimina, the alpha werewolf. She's around 2 meters tall, with blackish blue hair and fur, ice blue eyes, huge perfectly-shaped breasts, and a big muscular body but still retain a perfect hourglass shape, i love it. Especially the glutes and thighs i can just lick them all day. Apparently, she's here because she challenged the pale loli and lose to her. Oh and we also got our own psychotic sow called 'warden'.

"So…wanna…bet who dies first…?" I break the silence and open the conversation.

"Can't you enjoy yourself silently? I'm sick of your voice." Ohhh… she's shy. The wagging of her tails betrays her. She must've really missed talking to someone.

"C'mon…sooner or later…the warden will come again…right…?. Why not…make it more…fun?"

"I really can't understand your line of thinking, but, i accept it. Only because you insist." Ohhh…look at her trying her best to come up with an excuse.

"Celly…tell me…how many fingers left…? My eyes…blurry…"

"seven left. Want me to count the stakes too?"

"Sure……"

"One on your left foot, three on your calves, one on the right knee, seven on your thighs, six on yo-fuck it I'm getting sleepy!"

"Then, sleep… my… little puppy…"

"Why Yo-"

"Look at this! Our little lovebirds are taking their sweet times flirting in my dungeon." The warden just abruptly came into our cells without knocking and barged in on our conversation. Talk about bad manners.

"Oh Shiit…! Fuckhole…Speaks…!" I tried my best to show her the most conceited shit-eating grin i could muster.

"Is your needle dick grows bigger? Is that why your so manly now?"

"Sorry…It still can't…fill…your…Loose Saggy Cunt! YouFuckin'Sow!" Oh it works her face contorted out of anger as she slowly chops my fingers little by little.

"Watch your mouth, maggot! The moment you're in here I'm your God! You should beg for your disgusting, pitiful, miserable, little life! Not even mistress Victoria can st-" And now the warden becomes manure. The Tri-headed furry bitch just ripped her in two because she insulted her mistress.

"So…you're still alive whelp. Color me surprised."

"Yeah! Neena surprised too."

"Naani! Mistress strictly ordered us to apologize not to taunt him. And Neena, i don't even know what you're saying."

"I'm sorry Noona"

"Ohhh…look…at how…innocently…cute she…is…"

"Yeah! She's just the cutest!"

"Neena don't jump into every convo. And Naani you still haven't apologized to him." Right now, I and Neena watching Naani with smiles plastered on our faces, while Naani glares at me, and Noona sighs in exasperation.

"Sorry! We're good now, right?! let's get going! Mistress is waiting!"

"Sure…but, there's two…conditions."

"Of course. Ask away." Noona answered swiftly. Maybe the mistress's order.

"First…release Celly."

"Done." It's another mistress's order huh.

" And second…carry me…i…can't…walk…"

"That's my intention from the beginning. It won't be funny if you can walk with that feet."

"Yeah! It won't! W-wait It won't?! Yeah! It won't! it's creepy!" Ohhh…Neena you silly dog…

"Nobody told me that! Just let him crawl!"

"Naani it's Mistress's order." after saying so they just carry me along with the crucifix and Celly followed us some distance apart.

................

We spend some time walking together with me as the mood maker. Celly and Naani just glared at me everytime i talked to them. Noona just replied to my words without interest. The only one conversing with me is Neena. Finally we arrived in front of a huge door it's a different door from the one I knew.

"Please, do come in."

"Excuse us."

Upon coming in, we see the pale loli sits in the middle of a big bed leaning back on her hand while opening her other hand, curling her fingers seductively to call us closer. We stopped not far from the bed and shocked when seeing her attire which almost covered nothing. She adorns herself with a black lacy negligee complete with black lace choker.

"Ohhh…Ars if only you knew how i longed for you."

"What…thefuck?!" Immediately after i said that, the tri-headed furry tried to smash me to the floor, but, only the crucifix smashed on the floor. I'm already carried away by Celly while the pale loli press the tri-headed furry against the wall with some invisible wall of hers.

"You Dare Attempt To Injure My Ars?! Yo-" Oh Shit! Now she just blatantly claimed me hers.

"NO! They're…just…playing…with me." I try my best to pacify the pale loli.

"Ohhh…surely you jest, dear. I could sense their intense bloodlust towards you."

"That's…justhow…we…mess around."

"Would it sadden you should they perish?" Well yeah. i mean, they're like a cute loyal dogs. It will be regrettable if they die because of some misunderstandings.

"Yes…I'll grieve…"

"Is it not them who responsible for all the injuries that befall you dear? In ca-"

"No!…they've already killed…the…one who did this…. And they…won't…hurt me badly. they like…me. Just…ask Neena…she's the honest one."

"…Is it true Neena?"

"*cough* Yeah! *cough cough* i like him he's funny."

"…Then so be it. You lasses should be grateful for his magnanimous heart." She erased the invisible wall pressing them, but her wrath hasn't gone yet. Naani Noona stop glaring daggers at me! She'll find out!

"Can some…one give me blood…transfusions…I'm…dying here…" Now that the problems resolved, my adrenaline's gone and i can feel pain from all over my body.

"Compose yourself, dear. For it is a child's play for me to mend your wounds." She then walk towards me and Celly, and try to sink her fangs into my neck.

"Get Your Filthy Fangs Away From Him!" Celly kicks the pale loli and pushed her back.

"Why would you do that, mutt?!"

"Shut up! You Witch! I know that when you bite people you turned them into your kind!" Eh?! What?! So pale loli's a vampire?! That explains why she's so pale. not. what the fuck?! I mean, yeah, i should've known! she's pale, she's loli, and she's fucking older than all of us! Yeeaaaahhh the clues are everywhere. Well Fuck Me! I'm Fuckin' Dumb!

"Preposterous! I would never turn someone into my kin without one's consent! I am different from your barbarous kin, Mutt!" Really?!

"…Is that true?" Thanks for addressing my thoughts Celly.

"It is undeniably true. I understand your suspicions and I shall not blame you for that, given the hostile relations between our races. Nevertheless, I…implore you to trust me. For he shall die should we dawdle any longer."

"…Then…please."

The pale loli then instructed Celly to put me down on the bed. After that, she sinks her fangs into my neck. In an instant, the pain subsides, my body heats up and i feel revitalized. I feel a bottomless, unstoppable, and inexorable lust trying to flood over my common sense. Holyshit! I even start to have sexual thoughts about the pale loli! Its a crime man! Stop! I gnash my teeth and clench my fist until they're bleeding.

"Your self restraint are truly magnificent, dear. Alas, it is an unwarranted concern for i welcome all of your advances as it is also my desire to be one with you." She starts caressing my body and lick my neck.

"Nonononono! The problem is not that! it's more like i have problems with your appearance! I don't want people to think I'm some kind of sick, child-loving, sexual deviants!" I sit up and hold her shoulders as i said that. Hearing my retorts her brows twitched.

"Pfft…Ahahahahaha…Oh… The Vampire Progenitor is liken to a child…ahahaha…haaa… haaa… i can't…breathe…. Ars you're the best!" Celly is laughing her heart out while holding her side. Seeing that, Naani and Noona shot a glare at us.

After looking annoyed at the both of us, The pale loli gets up and engulf herself in a thick mist. Not long after, she comes out with appearances that look like her adult version, wearing the same attire but lacks too much fabrics for comfort.

She's around 180 cm tall. Her long lustrous jet black hair extending to her ass, sharp red eyes, pale white skin that seems almost transparent, and perfectly pear shaped body. Although her breasts area could use some help, she still ticks all the boxes for me, and restraining myself just become more impossible by each second pass.

"Well, dear, do you find my current form satisfactory? Nevertheless, i could tell from looking at the stiffness of your flesh rod.…And what of you lasses? Do you also wish to partake in our fornication?" Hearing the pale lo-scratch that, pale lady words Celly, Naani, and Noona blushed, smiled awkwardly, and their eyes wandering around.

"Yeah Mistress! I want to join this…furnikashion thing. I don't really understand, but if you and Ars doing it, it will be fun, right?" Oh…Neena…you derpy little puppy.

"…Fornication is a…deed…that… Ars dear could you please aid a lady in need?"

"Nonononono! don't you dare dump that shit on me, girl! It's your responsibility as her mistress to teach her! And name yourself while you're at it! I don't even know your name."

"Oh my, do forgive my blunder, dear. My name is Victoria. I am the vampires progenitor and i wish for you, Ars to become my spouse. And please, do aid me enlightening the lass, dear."

"Alright, Vi it is. So, Vi if you want me to be yours, i refuse. And about teaching Neena, sure I'll teach her. think of it as my medical bill." She gasped at my words.

"I-it is not my intention to restrain you, Ars. I… do not mind being one of your concubines. I do not even mind being your slave whose exist solely to fulfill all your desires. You could also treat me similar to how you treat livestock, i do not mind. I wish is to take part in your life, Ars. It does not matter how insignificant my worth is. I… I… I only wish to-" Seeing her body trembles trying her hardest to hold her tears from flowing, i can't hold myself. I pulled her close and embraced her trembling body.

"Stop degrading yourself Vi! You're a wonderful woman! You're Dope As Fuck! And sure, you can take part in my life as long as you want! Can't say i won't die first, but, why not?!" Hearing that, she nuzzled my neck. This time, it was Celly who gasped at my words.

"W-Why'd You Accept Her?! Did Yo-" Before Celly said another word, i pulled her closer by the scruff of her neck, i kissed her passionately and run my tongue inside her mouth as if I'm eating her. Not long after that, i sit on the edge of the bed with Victoria on my lap and Celimina bowing down while i keep doing it. Everytime Celly tried to flee, i viciously suck her tongue and pulled her closer. The same can be said for Vi. Everytime she pulls back, i squeeze her body and fondle her violently.

Celimina strikes back to my advances. She's now doing everything i did before. She runs one of her hand all over my body while using the other hand to rub her still-covered crotch. Before long, I upped my game by making her swallow my saliva and make the three of us a slobbering mess as Victoria were still on my lap.

I focus my hand on fingering Victoria's tight cunny lips and playing her clit with my thumb causing her to moans out senseless, lewd obscenities. Before she finish, i upped my attacks by scraping out her insides. She arched her back and scream breathlessly, her choked moans filling the air. Soon, her body starts convulsing, her nails dug deep into my back and her toes curled She then let out a soundless scream of ecstasy and squirting almost simultaneously.

I carry Victoria's now-limp body and lay her down in the middle of the bed, still gasping for air. While switching my attention to Celimina, i caught sight of Naani, Neena, and Noona out of the corner of my eye. They masturbates like crazy, sitting on the floor, spreading their legs wide open. Their eyes glued to me as they gushing out their love juice everywhere whilst licking their wet slobbering hands and breasts. It's Fuckin' Hot!

"…Ars why don't you go and play with those girls? They seriously needed it. I'm already good." Celly words tinged with some melancholic mood that I can't understand. Even her tail that restlessly wags to-and-fro before, now tucked between her legs. She's scared of something but What?! Why?! We're having fun just now right?!

"…Sure you won't regret it?"

"I'm sure." I look at her suspiciously before opening my mouth.

2