Chapter 5. Relieved at Last and……
179 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Alright, but you're going nowhere! I'll have you watch as i make them into my own personal use meat toilet. I'll make sure they can't even breathe without my smell and they will cum everytime they get even a whiff of me. They will be drown in my cum, gets knocked up, give birth, over and over until their mind broken to pieces. After I'm done, their daily sustenance will only be my excretions. Be it my sweat, spit, cum, piss, or shit. They'll get pleasured following every one of my whims. Even if i cut them into tiny little pieces."

Hearing my statements, Naani, Neena, and Noona comes closer to me. Their eyes overflowed with unadulterated cravings to mate. They start prostrating to me kissing and licking my feet begging me to start my plans for them. They can't string their words together, only whimpering and lift their ass up in the air signaling me to start mating. Holyshit! What The Fuck's Wrong With You Girls?!

Seeing them act like that, i take one last glance glance at Celimina who now sits on the floor hanging her head down, trying to gauge her reaction. But she only replied to me with some muffled whining. Looks like she'll be like that for sometime. I saw Victoria waking up in the corner of my eye, then turn my attention to the tri-headed furry bitches on my feet and grab their reddish black furry ears until they lock their eyes with mine before opening my mouth.

"Sure you girls want to be my filthy little meat toilet? You girls won't even remember about Victoria. The only thing in your head will be me and my cock." I voiced my thoughts to them clearly and slowly with a serious bone chilling tone.

"""We Won't!!""" So they can think again when i mentioned Victoria's name huh. Hearing their rejections, i unsheathe my holy sword at once and put it in front of them.

"So… I suppose you girls don't want my holy sword, then? My offer still stands. You girls only need to throw away your devotion to Victoria and I'll do the rest."

"That's not a holy sword! That's a cursed sword! And I Will Never Betray Mistress Victoria!" Naani declared it resolutely.

"Yeah! It's cursed! We will get sick if we touch it!" Claimed Neena, though i can see her eyes stares at my holy sword every now and then.

"Th-the…shaft are huge and…lumpy. The veins are bulging out…. The head is bloated and shaped like a…plug. It's just so…so…out of this world."

Hearing their replies i slap them with the holy sword. Noona is the first to succumb, she now licks the holy sword like it's the most delicious thing. The second is Neena. She succumbed when Noona suck my precum with a slurp and suddenly french-kissed Neena slobbering both their faces. Neena now licks the holy sword together with Noona, and they're snowballing my precum now and then before they gulp it down.

The last head standing is Naani. She repeats her replies over and over, but, she's wavering. Even though her words were dignified, her eyes glued to the holy sword. Her voice became meeker everytime she saw the other two gulps down my precum.

"So…Naani you're the last one. Tell me your answer."

"I Wil-" I plunged my fingers deep in her throat before she finish talking, and dribble my saliva into her mouth, making her choked.

They suddenly stand up and then trying to strangle me with one hand while the other stopping it. I take that split second chance and do what i did to Celimina before to Naani, but this time i also play with her furry ears.

She struggled at first, but it didn't last long. She then start sucking my tongue without pause. The other two were licking my neck and chest like they were bathing me. I stopped and push them down and make them sit on their knees.

"So…Naani What Are You?"

"I'm Your Bitch! Your Cum Receptacle! Your Filthy Little Meat Toilet! Please! Please Give Me Your Cock! Please!"

"Now…girls answer me this. Who's The Owner Of This Filthy Little Meat Toilet?"

"""You Are, Master Ars! We Are Yours!"""

"So…Who is Victoria?"

"""Mistr-"""

"Bzzt- Wrong answer! The offer is off if you girls failed two more times. So Who is she?"

"""Mistre-"""

"Bzzt- Bzzt- Wrong answer!" When i said that, their faces filled with despair. Looks like they value Victoria more than what I thought. Alright change of plan.

"""We beg of you Master. There must be something else we can do."""

"…Sure. Tell me. What's Victoria's deepest secret." Hearing my new question, their eyes lit up and filled with hope.

"""Mistress Victoria Is Still A Maiden!""" They answered energetically.

"How Dare You!" Hearing that, i quickly turned my head to the source of the voice.

"What The Fuck?! Vi you're a virgin?"

"…I am, love…." She answered meekly, but her bloodlust towards Naani, Neena, and Noona can be felt.

"H-How?!"

"From the numerous peoples who have tried to court me, none of them are worthy, not even one could pull my heartstrings. Until i met you, love." There's too many things i want to retort to, but…meh Whatever.

"Chill, Vi. I won't hate you because of that. Hell, i would even say I'm touched being the first man you acknowledged." I then wave my hand to her gesturing her to come closer.

"Dear, is this the reason you did not want me in my child form?" She eyed my holy sword as she said that.

"That's one, but it's also because i only believed your words about your age not too long ago." Like…y'know if a child comes to you and claims that she's an adult, you won't easily believe it right.

"I do not mind. Incidentally, I also overheard your mischievous proposal regarding my lasses. And i wish to take part in it myself. Make me yours, love. Leave me writhing in agony with every second pass without you by my side."

"That's the plan, Vi."

I grabbed Victoria's face with one hand, pull it close, and do the same thing i did to Celimina and Naani. Now It's Spit-swapping at its finest. Before long, i separated my lips from hers, and make her sit on her knees alongside Naani, Neena, and Noona. I then hold my holy sword in front of them.

"This is the holy sword that will make you my possession, defile your body, and turn you into my personal use filthy little meat toilet. Now what say you." I told them while making my most perverted face. They look at each other for a moment, and nod in unison before Victoria opens her mouth.

"Here and now we vows, from here on and for every moments that comes after we are Your completely submissive slave. We swear our complete obedience and to live according to Your will at at all times. We pledge our bodies, hearts, minds, and souls to You, to do with as You please. We shall do and be everything and anything You require or wish us to be. We shall accept and receive any and every things You give with joys, happiness, and pleasures, never forgetting that it is a privilege to serve You. And we are Yours for the rest of this lives and for all the next."

After saying her piece, Victoria cut her thumb with her nail and smears the blood on her lips and use it like some sort of makeshift lipstick. And then she moves closer and kiss the tip of the holy sword.

"""We swear.""" Naani, Neena, and Noona followed Victoria's action after she's done.

Almost immediately after that, a strange glowing tattoos appeared on their neck and all over their bodies. Their faces, breasts, arms, bellies, crotches, backs, asses, legs, and feet, before it disappeared as if absorbed into the skin. Holyshit! They're seriously vows to become my slave! I mean, What The Fuck?! And What's That Glowing Tattoos On Your Bodies?! Aren't you scared?! You Girls Don't Know Me! Hell I Don't Even Know Me! Like, What Th-meh, Whatever. Now that it comes to this, I'll just Suck it up and do it.

"Please kindly bestow upon us your grace, Master." They still sit on their knees as Victoria says that.

I don't need anymore cues to start. I push Victoria making her lie on her back, and positioned myself kneeled between her legs. I then spread her lower lips open and put the holy sword's tip against it. And with a weird rows of lights in my head that goes from red to green i push the holy sword in and forcefully expanded her insides. I stopped for a second when the holy sword bumped into a dead end.

"NnnnggggaaaaAAAAAHHHHH……"

Victoria shrieked from the pain of…i don't know. It can be the pain of losing her virginity, or from having something shoved deep inside her. With half of the holy sword still sheathed inside Victoria, I grabbed Naani's hair and pull them over until they're on top of Victoria and shove their faces to Victoria's crotch.

"Naani Neena Noona, lick your master's and mistress's. And you, Victoria, give your minion their long awaited rewards. Lick and Suck their pussy until you're drowned in their juices."

They all eagerly followed my orders and start licking, sucking, eating, and slurping each other's pussy ravenously making a lewd wet munching sound echoes in the room for sometime

Seeing the two of them doing it so enthusiastically i carry on with my job and pulled out the holy sword slowly before ramming it in powerfully and crash it into the dead end as if trying to go through. I do it again and again making a lewd and loud sloshing sound. Her body arched each time i did it. I can't see Victoria's face but i can tell she wants more by the fact that her legs locking around my waist every time i pull out, and so, obliged i shall.

The lewd wet munching and sloshing sound echoes in the room for sometime. After a long session of pistoning in-and-out of Victoria, I can feel the holy sword's emergency call saying the holy gravy will shoot out anytime soon. I'm trying to pull out the holy sword, but Victoria's leg lock were unlockable. She's stronkkk.

So it's time for plan b, put the metal to the metal and make her limp. I quikly pull the holy sword out until only the tip inside, and then i thrust it in deeper than ever before. It works. After i did that, Victoria stopped munching on the furry's pussy and shrieked while lifting her hips and gushes out her P.J. (Pussy Juices) everywhere. Her legs got wobbly and the leg lock are no more. I quickly and successfully pulled the holy sword out of her and as soon as I did, the dam bursts and drenched them both with the holy gravy.

"And this, Victoria, is another reason for my hesitations. Still want to have a go Naani Neena Noona?" They didn't respond to me as they're busy helping themselves with the juice.

"Thank you very much for your grace, Master. " Victoria regained her composure.

""If it's your wish Master, then we will follow.""

"Yeah!" So they're shocked enough that they regained their long-lost composure.

"I don't like to force someone, that's why i asked."

"…I…umm…"

"Yeah! It's…umm…"

"I…"

"Alright, we'll do it later. I know you girls consume men's cum just go and get it. remember to share, okay?"

"And share we shall, Master. Thank you for giving us such an excellent meal."

"Stop calling me master. Just call me Ars. And talk casually."

"It is blasphemous to call our esteemed Master by His name, is it not? Not to mention acting like that."

"I want it that way. You can read mind right? I'll just think about it inside my head when i want you girls in slave mode. Okay?"

"We shall gracefully accept Your behest, Master. For now, me and the lasses shall clean the floor dear."

Victoria And Naani Neena Noona gathers the cum that scattered on the floor, stores it in flasks, and then put it away in some kind of unlimited space pouch made of leather.

"………Waitwaitwaitwait! What the fuck is that?! A leather pouch with unlimited storage?! Wha-How?!"

"This is only a leather pouch that has the void magic spatial storage enchantment, dear. It is a commonly used item. What is it that confuse you so, dear?"

"Magic…yes… Magic! I just remember that there's magic in this world. Victoria there's this thing called adventurer guild here, right? Where is it?" I hold Victoria's shoulders firmly to show my seriousness.

"I am the one confused, dear. It is true that we have adventurer here. We even have an adventurer guild's branch here in our city. However the reason which excites you, baffles me, dear. Is it not a common thing that could be found in every big towns?"

"Vi you can read mind. Try looking deep into my mind and tell me what you find."

Victoria then gets in front of me and hold my face tenderly. She looks into my eyes seriously. She doesn't speak a word. I can tell she's confused, her face still smiling but the air around her told me a different story. After contemplating for several minutes, she finally opened her mouth, but her smile vanished.

"I… I apologize, dear. I…could not find anything aside from your awakening inside the forest until now. It…It is very…bizarre…. Is the adventurer guild connected to the void inside your mind, dear?"

"Maybe? Iunno, but, my instincts tell me that."

"Then I shall see for myself the eradication of this adventurers until we find anything that would guide us." Victoria is burning with rage.

"No, Stop! Down girl, chill. My instincts tell me to go there. Not destroying them. I also need you to do something."

"As long as it is yours dear, I would not mind to do anything."

"I'll go to the guild tomorrow. In the meantime, I want you and Naani Neena Noona to support Illy. She's still green and she only have one friend. that's why I want you to be her support, mentor, and maybe friends…if you don't mind."

"Fufufu…I do not mind, dear. Alas, I do have concerns about leaving you by your own, dear. As you are, you would have been chained in another dungeon somewhere else, for all i know."

"Nahhh… I…got Celly with me. And what's so funny?"

"You, dear. Your concerns for this Illyanna lass are wonderful. Almost like a parent's caring for their daughter. It is a shame that you do not wish to have a child with me. You shall be a very overprotective father for your child."

"I…don't mind having a child with you, Vi. I can even say you're the fourth girl that makes me fall head-over-heels. But, there's…this…voices in my head that that told me to stop.…By the way, Is there any gods that you worship Vi?"

"Regarding the three lasses that made you smitten, dear. Do I know them?

"Uhhh…Vi. You just, like, literally read my mind, right? can't you tell?"

I don't really want to talk about it. I mean, talking about your love to someone is embarrassing, right?

"I…wish to hear of it directly from you, dear. Would you be so kind and indulge me?"

"…Fine. I first fell for Illy, then Kitty, Celly, and then you…for now. Now answer my question."

"Did you not fall for Naani Neena Noona, dear?"

"As far as I know, no. But, i do think they're adorable and endearing. Can we like, stop talking about this shit. I'm literally too old for this kind of talk. I mean, a 30-something old man blushing talking about love is not even fetish. It's downright disturbing."

"I do not care about what the masses are thinking, dear. For me,every single thing related to you is my fetishes, dear." Hearing her say it so straightforwardly, i felt embarrassed and happy at the same time.

"Enough Vi. Answer my question." I spoke condescendingly to the giggling Victoria trying to hide my embarrassment.

"Ehem. The peoples of this kingdom do not worship any gods, dear. However, in other places, they do worship a goddess who created and rule over this world. The goddess goes by the name of Aphrodite. Almost everything that we learned about, stemmed from her teachings. Be it magic, levels, skills, etc." My head aches instantly when I heard that name, but, i tried my best to listen to Victoria's explanations.

"Next question, What are those glowing tattoos on your bodies?"

"It represents our complete submission to you. The ones on our necks would inflict pain to us, should we do anything to displease you. The others were partly similar. Although, it will also alter and transmute us our bodies to suit your liking."

"Bottomline, if i want to drink your breastmilk, your body will changed accordingly without getting knocked up first?"

"It is as you say, dear."

"What's the price? Don't lie Vi."

"We shall go through a series of excruciating pains, happiness, and pleasures before we reached the desired results."

"…How can you get happiness and pleasures from tha-Okay no need to tell me Victoria, I remembered your vow just now." Yeahh… she literally said it before. Silence filled the room for a while before Victoria opens her mouth.

"Here, Ars. I should have returned it sooner." She handed me my knife as she said that.

"Wow…the maintenance is almost perfect. Who did it Vi? If my memory serves me right, it's drenched with my blood."

"I cleaned it myself and asked Noona to do the maintenance. That lass good with her hands."

"Well then, we should wrap it up for tonight. Tomorrow is gonna be busy." I walked towards Celimina, carry her, and get on the bed.

"What about dinner, dear?"

"Nahhh… I prefer something else. Wanna join?"

"As much as I love to, I must refrain, dear. I have to prepare many things for tomorrow. Please enjoy your night." Having said that, Victoria immediately leaves the room.

"What about you girls? You're going with Vi tomorrow, y'know. Don't you have any preparations?" I threw my questions to Naani Neena Noona who still standing on the edge of the bed.

"We…don't really have any belongings, Master."

"Yeah! We usually just wear whatever!"

"Neena language"

"Oh! Umm…unn Yeah! Master!"

"Noona it's alright. Naani what did I say about talking casually?"

"I'm sorry Mast-Ars, I'll do better."

"Good. So…uhhh you're gonna watch us?"

""Certainly.""

"Yeah!"

Well i don't really mind having some spectators watch me while do the deed, but, don't they have-y'know what. Whatever. If they wanna watch, they'll watch. I got myself an appointment with miss drenched-crotch, and i won't let her rest tonight.

"So…Celly did you liked the show?"

I crawled on the bed and get closer to Celimina.

1