Chapter 6. Celly’s Anxieties and……
119 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Celly, puppy, talk to me, girl. I can't have a conversation by my lonesome, right?" 

I'm really out  of ideas right now. Celimina doesn't respond to anything i say. She didn't even want to look or listen to me. She's lying flat on her front and hid under the blanket. It's cute though. But, like,I already spend more than 5 whole minutes buttering her up. What else did you want from a 30-something old man. Not that i can really use that reason for my suck flerting skills. 

"I can't forgive myself if i ever force myself on an unwilling girl, but, I will be a sinful man if i leave a girl  unsatisfied. That said, i will help myself and satisfy you." I heard Celimina's muffled groans and take it as an okay. Well Fuck Me, I'm A Fuckin' Degenerate. Next, i asked Naani Neena Noona to bring me three or four alcoholic beverages. 

"Alright, tonight's appetizer is one big helpings of tight, thick, and juicy salad, which has been filled to the brim with some high-quality wines." I said the whole thing while exposing her lower body and lowering down Celimina's extremely short hot pants. 

Like, what the fuck is this thing suppose to cover?! Half her ass hanging outside like it's nobody's business. But, for tonight i won't dwell on it. I then drain all four bottles of wines into her asspussy and hear another tune of her whimpers. 

After relishing the view for sometime, i start the job. I lick each and every nooks and crannies of the creases around her luscious and succulent wine-glazed donut gently and tenderly whilst slowly and steadily spiraling my way to the centre of the delicassy.

"mmnnhh..... nnngggghhhh..... mmnnn....." Celimina's muffled moans can be heard clearly throughout my lick-fest.

As my tongue reached the center of the delicassy, I inhaled deeply before plunging in once again, then slurp down the wine that almost spills out. Next, i used my tongue and drilled the insides of her delicassy, before scraping it out. The wet lewd noises i made sounds like an orchestra to me.

"mnngggaAAAAHHHHH......." The last scraping make her squealed. 

Celimina instantly leg locking my face between her delicassy. She wants more huh. Despite the intensely sweet intoxicating smell that bore deep inside my nostrils and the rich juicy taste engraving my tongue, i drilled deeper into her and slurp down any liquids coming out of her, making the wet lewd noises intensifies. 

"mmnnn.....Arsss....mnngghhh....nnnnaaahhhhh.....Moorrreee....." So from the start she ignores me because she wants me to eat her out. Why don't you say so, Celly?!

Hearing her erotically sweet voice calling out my name in between her sensually alluring moans snapped my hold back meter in two. I hug her ass tightly and bury my head deeper between her asscheeks. I lost half of my senses and instinctively put the metal to the metal, and make her experience on of my serious series moves.

"NNGGGAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH....ARSSSSSSSSSS......." Celimina screeching tears apart the solemn silence of the night.

Celimina is lifting her ass up in the air, one of her hand grabbed and pulled my hair, and her leg locks intensifying. This continues for a whole twenty seconds before she ejaculated, drenched me with juices, and falls back weakly onto the bed. I honestly thought my time has come. Seriously. When she did that grab-and-pull shit combined with her leglock, my relationship with my beloved oxygen was cut off. Her power's weaker than Victoria's, but, human lost when they can't breathe, man. I then crawled on top of her now-limp body and stick my lips to her furry ears. 

"So...Celly....my sweet little puppy...tell me...Why'd you ignore me? You're breaking this old man's heart, y'know....?" I whispered to her as sweetly-sickening as possible. 

".....Why'd you let them go first....?"

"...Celly I'm not trying to dig the past, okay. I'm just stating the facts. You're the one who told me to do them."

Celimina suddenly jumped out of her prone position,  pinned me down, squeezed the life out of my face, before finally shouts her heart out.

"........I'm Not Talking About How You Mate With Them! I'm Talking About The Vows! Why'd You Let Them Do That?! I Wanted To Be Your First Slave! Why Can't You Understand That?! Why?! Why Is It So Hard For You To Understand?!" If only she didn't cry I'd give her a piece of my mind. 

"Celly...I really don't understand about your races customs. You remember what i tell you when we're chained, i have no memories before coming here. That said, why don't you teach me?" As soon as I said that, she sits on her knees with her legs tucked in and her tail on her lap like a makeshift pillow.

"...We're not demi-humans. We're demonic beings. There's many differences between our kind and demi-humans. Be it our origins, powers, mana qualities and quantities inside our bodies, and most importantly, The Oath. Our kind puts The Oaths higher than than the goddess herself, because, aside from supplying the world with mana, our kind evolved from monsters until now without needing the goddess's support. So.................. And................. We will................. Before.................... And then.................... And so........... Finally, after taking The Oath, our Master will be absolute for us and we will be dependent to our Master." 

Yeeaaaahhh...Fuck! I get nothing from her long-ass explanations except, they submit to their master and that the goddess is an unneeded existency for them.

"...is there some kind of hierarchies? I mean, like, if you're first, you'll have authority over Victoria or something?"

"...There's none."

"Then isn't it alright? I mean, no matter who's first I'll love you all the same, y'know."

"....You still....want me...?" 

"How else can i explain this raging hard-on, Celly? I got this hard because of you, y'know."

"I-I... want to be yours..., but, can i take The Oath after we're done? You could always refuse anytime, if you don't want me." Looking bashfully at my raging member.  

"Oh...Celly... my beautiful and cute Celly... even if the goddess herself told me to reject you, i would always overjoyed to accept you, my dear little puppy..." 

Ohhh..... I get it... She's insecure. She thought i would reject her or something. Hnnnnngggghhhhh..... ooohmyyyygaaaaawwwwwdddd.... She's too cuuuttteeee.... Someone! Quick! Give Me Those Insulins! I'm Gonna Die of Diabeetus!

"....It's not like that, Ars. It's... I mean, Yes I'm scared that you will reject me, but, it's....different, Ars." Well...Fuck. There goes my deduction. 

"Then show me, Celly. Whatever it is, I'm sure i still want you. I'll show you that i can accept anything you throw at me."

"I would be surprised, but very happy if you do, Ars.... Ars, do you remember when i told you that I'm an alpha werewolf?" I don't quite get where she's going with this. Why do we have to go that far back??

"Yes..."

"That's the problem, Ars." Wait, Celly i don't get which one's the problem. 

"We're having a problem because you...introduced yourself...??" I mean, if that's the case, then all i can say is Holyshit! Werewolves Are Stingy As Fuck! Or something like that. 

"No, Ars. The problem is that I'm an Alpha." Girl, please explain for fuck's sake! The guy you're conversing with, thinks with his dick. The upper head is a vast, untainted, blank space. 

"So... you have to be anything but an alpha to...mate....?"

"No, Ars. ....What's the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word alpha?"

"...Creator...? Like... that shit about Alpha and Omega...?"

"That's it, Ars. I'm that kind of Alpha. And the job of an Alpha is to create, right? And how does one have an offspring?"

"You mean... like, by impregnating a girl, they get pregnant, and then give birth, and so on, and so forth, right?"

"Yes, Ars. And I'm my tribe's Alpha...." She slowly moved her tail and hands away from her lap and there it is, a raging hard-on of canine phallus. 

"So, You're Wolf- dicked futa, and...?"

"You're not surprised?"

"Not really, no. I've seen worse..... Really."

"You're not going to reject me or disgusted by my phallus...?"

"N??? Why would I...? I mean, sure, I'll be scared shitless if you attacked me and try to rape the fuck out of my ass or something. But you're not, right? You come to me as a woman, you want to be mine, fucked senseless, and so on, right? You even wanted to submit yourself to me. So why would I reject you? Moreover, i won't be disgusted by that cause i more or less think of futa cock as an overgrown clit that can ejaculate." 

Hearing my thoughts, Celimina hides her face by hugging her tail-cum-pillow against her face, and cried. Her body trembles greatly and her sobbing can be heard outside of the room, causing Victoria to come checking on us and shakes her head before going back to do her things. 

"*Hic*...*hic*... Ars, would you accept my Oaths and become my master?"

"Of course I-Wait! Celly what about your tribe? How will they survive if i take their leader?"

"...My...tribe are no more, Ars... They're gone... They all died in the war against the humans around ten months ago... Those humans the-"

"Come Celly, come here, sweetie... You don't need to tell all about it to me now... Take your time... You can come to me everytime you feel it's too much for you... I won't preach you to forget about revenge or all that sugarcoated bullshit. But, at least for now, just let it go, Celly..." 

I cut her short, then hug her trembling body tightly and console her. But, when i did, things go from bad to worse to worst. Her cries that sounded like a combination of wailing and howling causing Victoria to come inside, read our minds, and show a self-deprecating smile before she moved close and hug Celimina too. Naani, Neena, and Noona who watched until now, come closer too and then join our hug-fest.

"*Sob*... Who...gave you permissions to hold me...?" 

"Uhhh... Celly. I don't really know about demonic beings customs, but, if you cried like that, anyone who have even a grain of heart will show their sympathies and hug said person, y'know. And seeing you will take The Oath, you girls are already sisters in arms." Like, girl, seriously. You're just asking for it when you cry like that. 

"It is as Ars said, lass. Though i myself, personally would have preferred if he had claimed us as a family. With him as the husband and you lasses as my daughters."

"...You wi-mmnnnmmm..." Celimina stopped complaining once I start fondling her.

"Dear, I am surprised to see that you still have the intention to mate with the lass after hearing her stories."

"...What can I say, Vi? Of course I will feel turned on having this many attractive girls sticking close from all sides. All this erotic sweet scent that lingers in the air don't help. And Celly seems eager too. So, you girls wanna join us?"

"It is my pleasure to join, dear. Alas, i shall refrain. For i already have my share. Well then, i shall take my leave for the night. My preparations are not done yet." Having said that, Victoria walked out of the room while swaying her succulent butt left and right invitingly. At the same time, the triplets also took some distance from me and Celly.

"... I sure gonna wreck that ass the next time we do it. So... what about you girls, Naani Neena Noona?" 

"I... want to watch, Master. It will be a good lesson." Naani answered resolutely. 

"Yeah! What she said!" Neena you really need to up your game.

"...I...." 

"Sure Naani, you can watch and learn. Neena, so you know about fornication? I really thought you didn't."

"It's Master's and Mistress's fault! Why use hard words like fournikashion and not just say mating! I know what mating is!" Neena puffed her cheeks. Cute!

"Well... sorry about that. Noona, what's on your mind?" I asked Noona who's staring intently at my nether region. 

"...I want it, Master. I want to mate with you." Her words made the other two faces went pale.

"Uhhh.... Noona isn't it physically impossible to just do you without making Naani and Neena caught in the middle? Although, if you girls can split and merge anytime you want, I'd gladly do it."

As soon as I said that, i saw them grimacing in pain, before moaning loudly with their pleasure filled voices. The tattoos all over their bodies glows blindingly. When I tried to move closer to them, Celimina assured me that it's alright. 

The light dissapeared not long after, and i saw three furry girls with reddish black fur. The first one is around 185 cm tall with sharp eyes, wild short but stylish haircuts, and ripped body but didn't lose its feminine feel. To sum it up, she looks wild, pretty, fit, and sexy. 

The second one is around 155 cm tall. She has a round innocent eyes, and fluttering shoulder-length hair. She is shorter and leaner than the other two, but, her breasts and hips is a different story. They're huge. Seriously. It's so unbalanced. But still, as far as I'm concerned, i love it. To sum it up, she looks innocently cute and erotically seductive at the same time. 

The last one is the tallest. She's around 2 meters tall, alluring and provocative eyes, and thick and lustrous hair that extends to her hips. Her body is a curvy hourglass shaped with no muscle in sight. Her appearances oozes a lusciously sensuous sexual attractiveness. To sum it up, she looks like the beautiful, sexy, and curvy young milf next door who doesn't get satisfaction from her husband. Of course, the three furry girls is Naani, Neena, and Noona respectively. 

"Master... thank you for granting my wish to mate with you. It's an honor to be the first to transform according to your wish." Noona then walks slowly towards me and Celly while swaying her bountiful assets left and right flirtatiously. 

"Celly you don't mind, right?"

"It's fine, Ars. But, i want you to satisfy me first."

"I'll make sure that you're unable to stand or walk after we're done. C'mere, Noona. I need to grease you up before we start."

I run my tongue around Noona's tight lower lips, before scraping out her insides, and stroke Celimina's overgrown clit at the same time. It doesn't take long for both of them so drench me in their juices. 

"You girls sure you ain't a virgin? Cause I swear you girls cum too fast."

"It's not... like that, Master... You're just too much...." Noona squeezed out words between her panting. 

"It's true, Ars... It's the first time i came from someone's hand stroking me." 

"If this already too much for you girls, i can't see you girls stay sane if i do it seriously." After i said that, Celimina suddenly kneeled in front of me. 

"Ars, I vow from here on and for every moments that comes after I am Your completely submissive slave. I swear my complete obedience and to live according to Your will at at all times. I pledge my bodies, hearts, minds, and souls to You, to do with as You please. I shall do and be everything and anything You require or wish me to be. I shall accept and receive any and every things You give with joys, happiness, and pleasures, never forgetting that it is a privilege to serve You. And i am Yours for the rest of this lives and for all the next."

Celimina then cuts her thumb with her fang, smear the blood on her lips, and kiss the holy sword's tip passionately like it is her long-lost lover. She doesn't even care about the tattoos that appeared and disappeared. She stopped only after she feels satisfied making out with the holy sword, and then she opened her mouth. 

"If you ever feel dissatisfied about any part of my body, please don't hesitate to change me, Master."

"... Celly are you seriously still saying that? I literally just give that overgrown clit of yours a handjob! Tell you what? If you really want to get rid of it, i don't mind making it happen. How about it?"

"I...I just... The possibility of you hating me because of this is killing me... i can't..."

"You really are one high-maintenance crybaby little puppy. I'm a simple one track minded man. Once I care about someone, I'll take it to grave."

"Don't ever abandon me, Master." She said that with dazzling smile and moistened eyes, begs me to never leave her.

"...Sure. Ready yourself, Celly. Cause I'm greedy and i never get enough of what's mine." 

I then pulled Celimina's and Noona's hands, get off the bed, and now we're standing on the floor. Next, i positioned Noona between me and Celimina. Noona and Celimina face each other and I'm sticking against Noona's back.

"Put it inside her, Celly. She'll get all the warmups she needs." I stroked Celimina's overgrown clit from behind Noona and pointed it at Noona's drenched lower lips.

"Ohhh....mmnnnnn....annhhhh..." Noona's moans immediately filled the room.

"Ohhh.... it's tight..." 

"And now, it's my turn." I spread Celimina's meaty lips with the holy sword's tip, and slide it inside slowly.

"Nnnggghhhhhh...." Celimina muffles her moans by embracing Noona tightly against herself, resulting in Celimina's overgrown clit planted inside Noona's drenched pussy. 

"NnnaaaAAAHHHH...." Hearing Noona's cry i run my fingers on Celimina's body and found out that Celimina already started her knotting spell inside Noona. 

This particular detail aroused me greatly and knocked my reason all the way out from my mind. I push both of them to the floor, before pushing Noona's head against Celimina's and make them snowballing their saliva, snot, and whatever they want to add, all while fiercely pumping the holy sword in-and-out of Celimina's wet, tight, furry fanny. 

"*slurp* mmnnnhhh.... *slurp* hahh... Master! Spank My butt! Punish This Filthy Little Bitch! AAAAHHHHHHHH......" Noona doesn't need to ask twice. I spank her ass violently as soon she finished her request. 

"*Slurp* nnaaahhhh... Master! Slap Your Bitch's Face! Show Her Your Dominance!" I bitch-slapped Celimina's face repeatedly, causing her head to be thrown left, right, and center. 

Their lewd, obscene, and indecent pleasure filled howling brought me to the edge. The next thing I know, i already embraced both of them tightly, buried in most of my cock, release my own pleasure filled howling, and shoot out the thick white gravy deep inside Celimina's furry pussy. 

I take my time relishing the fascinating feeling of Celimina's drenched, tight, and meaty pussy walls, before pulling my cock out of her. Celimina's uterus prolapsed and the cum flood out of her. 

On the other hand, Noona's belly is swollen with Celimina's canine phallus still knotted inside. She looks like a three-month pregnant milf. I enjoy the view of them gasping and wheezing for air, but, not for long. I got my sanity back after a while, and start cursing myself inside my head. What The Fuck Have I Done?! I moved quickly towards Celimina and Noona. 

"Celly! Noona! You girls okay? Sorry. I went too far. Yo-"

"Master~ this filthy little bitch of yours haven't got her fill yet~" Noona cut me short, lifted her tail, and gaped her luscious ass while saying that.

"Master~ You don't need to worry~ Anything You've done to us, will bring us nothing but pleasures~ And You still haven't satisfy this cumstarved cockhound of Yours, Master~" Celimina tried her best to calm me and arouse me at the same time. She wags her tail to-and-fro while spreading her asscheek with one hand and holding her prolapsed uterus and jerking it off with the other hand.

"....That's.....weirdly... kinky. You know what?! Count me in!" Well, Fuck Me! 

What Can I Say?! I'm A Fucking Degenerate! With renewed vigor surging forth from watching their warped and freakish, but also abnormally alluring temptations, the holy sword that stays placid up until now take its gear to the next level. 

The girth and length increases. The veins and the bumps around the shaft protruded more making it looks hideous. The head gets more swollen that it looks like a buttplug. The nutsack also tightens up it ain't saggin' no more. And so, i pounced and pounded, and make a fuckin' mess. And so on, and so forth. 

1