Chapter 7. Adventurers Guild and……
81 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"This is the adventurers guild, Ars. ....You sure you don't want me to tag along?" Celimina tilts her head cutely.

"Yeah. I want you to join Victoria, Naani, Neena, and, Noona. I don't know why, but, my gut tells me that there's gonna be chaos soon. That's why i want you girls to help Illy and Kitty. You can do that, right Celly...? My cute...little...puppy..." I whispered the last sentence slowly to her.

"Hauuu....l-leave it to us.... Master...." She replied bashfully while holding her nape. 

According to her tribe customs when a female submits to the male, the male will then bore their fangs deep into the female's nape to brand the female as their possessions. Not that I mind following her tribe's kink. She then bowed slightly before turning her tail and leave my side. 

I finally arrived at the adventurer guild. Unable  to hold my excitement, i went inside the building by sliding on my knees while screaming incoherent bullshit like one of those football players who scored the winning goal in world cup finals. and needless to say, my stupidity certainly invites suspicious and annoyed stares from everyone present. Almost. 

I can feel some people staring at me with a whole different feelings. I immediately cranked my head around trying to find them, but, every single person who makes even the slightest eye contact with me, quickly turned their head away from me. ....That's just sad, man. Apart from my acting like a madman just now, I'm your everyday peace loving old man. You guys are the worst. You should've feel worried about an old man acting weirdly. Maybe he's stressed out, or need someone to consult with, or-

"..me...cuse me.... Excuse Me, Sir." The uniformed lady in front of me dragged me out of my self-justificating monologue.

"Uhhh... Who're you miss?"

"I'm Zilka one of the adventurer guild's staff. And who might you be, mister?" 

"The name's Ars. I want to register with the adventurer guild."

"I don't really want to burst your bubble, mister. But, as a man you better off being a prostitute than an adventurer. Its a dangerous occupation and I'm sure you still don't want to die." Hearing her words i glanced around and make a double-check. Every single adventurer like person in this building is a women. The only other man beside me wore the same uniform as this girl, and stand behind a counter with a crazily packed line.

"First time someone told me that. No need to worry, miss. I may look like this but I'm strong."

"Hahhh... I told you that to stop you from killing yourself. If you're so inclined to, follow me and fill this form." She hand me a sheet of paper and guide me to the counter. It's empty. 

"I only need to fill this and I'm in?"

"Of course not! You also need to take part in the test and pay 1 silver for registration fee." I forgot I'm broke. 

"Uhhh... i already filled the form, but, uhhh... can you make an exemption for my registration fee? I'm a little tight on budget."

"...How much do you have?" She eye me suspiciously. 

"...None. I never thought there would be a registration fee." Her eyes widened when I told her that. She then burst into giggles. What's so funny?

"Ahhh.... You're funny but i still can't give you an exemption. How about this. I pay for your fee and you owe me one."

"How big are we talking about?" Now it's my turn to eye her suspiciously.

"Nothing much. I only want to ask you to do something for me. It's nothing dangerous."

"As long it's not something dangerous or illegal, I'll do it." 

"And even if you fail the test, there'll be no refund."

"...Sure. Beggars can't be choosers, eh? Here's my form." She took it, and read it carefully. Relax girl, i won't write a lie.

"I have accepted your form. Now please follow me. We will hold the test immediately."

I followed her along to a door not far from the counter. We walked through a long corridor before arriving at an arena like place.

"This is our guild's training ground. She's one of our veterans and she will be the one to test you." Just great. Another girl who's bigger than me. 

"My name is Quixey I will be your examiner today. The test is simple use everything you have and try to kill me. The time limit is an hour. You can still pass even if you knocked out in one second as long as you show me your potential. Any questions?" The big girl named Quixey explained the context of the test flatly.

"Nahhh... I love it when it's simple."

"Start whenever you're rea-" I cut her talks short and throw my knife to her chest, which was caught easily by her. 

"Surprise attacks won't get you anywhere, boy. Although, that throw was strong and through." She passed my knife back as she said that.

"Thanks for the praise, i guess." 

This time, she's the one who starts. She bolted towards me like a bullet and make a roundhouse kick to my head. I dodged but the force of her kick cut the tip of my hair. Dangerous! my danger alarms are blaring. She's also someone out of my league. 

Following my instincts i jumped back to make some distances from her. But it's useless. She doesn't even need one second to close in again, and throw me another blows. Fortunately, each of her attacks are straightforward....Wait! What The Fuck!? She's Looking Down On Me!? She's Not Even Using Her Real Power! No One Looks Down On Me! 

Once i resolved to show her my all, i let go of my reasonings and follow only my instincts. It's effective. Everytime she throws one of her attacks i only dodged slightly and slashed her two three times before she threw another one and i repeated my counter. Our exchanges didn't last long as i start to run out of breath and my movements becomes laggy. When i almost fall, because of the lacks of oxygen in my brain, she stopped attacking. 

"Impressive. You're already one of our best rookies for making it this far."

"You mean i passed?"

"Yes. Congratulations. From now on, you're one of us. An adventurer. ....You don't look too happy. Not everyone can last this long against me."

"...How long?" Quixey didn't answer my question, and prompt me to look around. The surroundings are filled with various girls who likely watched our exchanges. Most of them are clapping and praising my performance. 

"We've been going at it for at least three hours. It's a new record, if I say so myself."

"...So as the record breaker, can i ask you for a present, Quixey?" I asked her while stabilizing my rugged breathing. 

"Sure." 

"Fight me seriously." I didn't wait for her reply and ready my stance.

"Do you want to die? With our level differences, there will be nothing left of you." I didn't answer her question and with each word coming out of her mouth i strengthened my resolve, empty my mind, and relaxed my body.

It took a while until she gave in and start emitting a dark and sinister aura. The aura then enveloped her body and became something like a full but hollow bodysuit. Her body become leaner and leaner. Four arms grows from her body. She now got six hands in total. A weird dangerous looking stinger-like thing grows on her back. 

 

"Aaahhhhh~. It's been a long time~. I want to enjoy this moment to the fullest~. So don't die too fast, boy~." She then vanished from my view. I dodged her first attack, but, the wind pressure that follows cuts my left earlobe off. 

"Last warning~. Last chance to give up, boy~."

"....Fuck You! GIVE ME YOUR ALL!" 

"Aaahhhhh~. What an unfortunate day~. Today, the adventurer guild will lose a promising rookie~. You should've quit when i still play nice you know~."

"Go Die!" 

She made a strange stance that look like a sprinter's crouching start and she vanished again. I can't even see her but as i let my body moves according to my instincts, i jumped back. The place i was standing before, is now gone and only leaves a hole that i can't see the bottom of. 

Around seven seconds later i heard a thundering boom from the place she made a crouching start before. She's faster than lightning. Father, Mother whoever you are, thanks for raising me. I readied myself to die for the umpteenth time today. And just like before, i let my instincts do the moving. Everytime i dodged the grounds are no more. 

After doing this for a while, i can feel my body's limits. My skins melted a little from all the scalding hot wind pressures. My flesh and muscles tears apart i even see some of it fell on the ground. My bones are creaking loudly. Blood are gushing from most of my orifices. Eyes, ears, mouth, every Fucking Where! Let alone countering her attacks, i can't even see her. 

It's frustrating. Irritating. Maddening.... Annoying.... Vexing.... Infuriating.... Angering.... Enraging.... Killing.... Decimating.... Assassinating.... Slaying.... Slaughtering.... Butchering.... Eliminating.... Exterminating.... Eradicating.... yes... Yes... YESSS.... THAT'S THE MOST REASONABLE THING!!!!! THANK YOU GIRL'S ECHOING  VOICES INSIDE MY HEAD WHOSE VOICE SOUNDS FAMILIAR BUT I CAN'T RECALL!!!! IT'S THAT SIMPLE!!!! HOW DID I FORGET THAT!!!!


Now....follow my instructions....Stop Jumping Around Like A Monkey.... Stand Your Ground.... Take A Bite Out Of That Slutty Anorexic Bitch!!! SHOW ME YOUR BALLS!!!! 


Following the voice, i stood fast on the ground, facing the direction that my body want to avoid the most and open my mouth as wide as my jaw permits and....Chomp! I was blown away at the same time. 


When i came to, I'm already stuck on the wall and there's a disgustingly sweet taste running in my mouth. I scrunched up my face as i try to swallow the thing in my mouth. Ughhh... it's... not that bad actually. I get off from the wall, take the remains of it off the ground and eat all of it.


At that moment I realized the injuries all over my body were gone. I'm good as new. Reveling in the sensation of being revived, i just remember that I'm still fighting. I cranked my head and saw Quixey some distance away from me. She lost two of her extra arms. So that's what I ate huh.


Still standing in the same place, she looked at me, and regrow her arms. It's back to six. Seriously. What are you? 


It's not the time for one of your stupid monologues. Take her down.


Will do girl's voice.


I darted towards Quixey. Her bewildered face when i appeared in front of her is priceless. She instantly recovered and start assaulting me relentlessly using all eleven of her limbs. Her weird stinger thingy branched into three so I count all of it as her limbs. 


I only dodged the attack that would immediately kill me and let the others through. Her attacks are faster than before, not giving me any chance to bite her. I make my way to her one step at a time and each steps i made she gave me one to three new wounds. I'm sure i look more and more like a ragged rug than a human. But, when i start to feel tired, her speed declining and she starts panting. 

Finally she showed an opening. My turn starts now. I locked my eyes to hers and lunge at her. She placed her arms and stingers together in front of her, creating  a makeshift drill that i let bore into my stomach as i embraced her firmly. At this moment she knew she fucked up. 

"Thanks for the food!" I bite heartily onto her shoulder and chew it carefully before swallowing  it down. We don't want to choke now, do we?

Once i swallowed it, my body regenerating and strengthening. On the contrary, she grows weaker and weaker. Until, at one point, she stopped struggling and fall on her back. Her extra limbs were gone and her wounds also stopped regenerating. She's lies unconscious with her right shoulder bitten off. I let go of her and stand up. The whole arena turned silent while looking at me and Quixey. I was stunned for a moment before turning to Zilka who watched my and Quixey's fight from the edge of the training ground. 

"Zilka! Help me help her! What should I do!?" Looking at Quixey's bleeding, I panicked and start yelling at Zilka.

"She's a demonic beings! Give her your essences! Quick!" She panicked at my panicking. 

"Understood! ......I can't! My throat parched!"

"What did you want to give to her!?" 

"My...saliva...?"

"Did she broke your brain in that fight!? Just... put your peepee in her coochie!"

"Roger that, ma'am! ....What!?!?" I give her a confused stare.

"She's a demonic being. She'll recover faster if she receives a chockfull of semen containing magic and life forces!"

"...I can't do that without consent! It's rape isn't it?"

"Think of it as saving someone's life!"

"Uhhh...." She's Fucking Dying! I Don't Have That Kind Of Fetish! I screamed inside. 

"What are you waiting for!? She's going to die at this rate!"

"You want me to fuck her!? Fine! I'll do it!" I dropped my slacks, and expose my so-called holy sword in public. 

I won't get into details about what i did to her. It's nasty. Her blood is spurting out from start to finish. But, she regained her consciousness at the end of it, and gave me her Oath. Thus, i got myself another slave and nicknamed 'The Beast' by the adventurers that watched the whole fiasco.

************

"Once again, Congratulations! You have passed the test and become an adventurer." Piper provides me a card and tag whilst congratulating me. 

Piper is the boy who stands behind the swamped counter when I came in. He's overall appearance is like a tanned, petite, innocent young girl who wears the same uniform as Zilka that just learned about how the world works. I will think he's a she if not for my instincts. 

"Thanks, Piper." I took the card and tag from him.

"Do you want me to explain how it works, mister Ars?" Talk about formal. He used Mister on me.

"Sure, Pipe. I need all the pointers i can get." 

"Mmm... Ehehe... I like this, mister Ars. It feels like we're a close male friends, with you calling me by nickname like that." He's fidgeting and cupped his cheeks behind the counter. Piper, can you stop!? Please. I'm feeling weird. 

"Don't have too many male friends, Pipe?" 

"Unfortunately no, mister Ars. But, it's because the scarcity of men in this occupations. So I'm very happy if you think of me as a friend, mister Ars." He fidgets and cupped  his cheeks again. This time, he's also blushing and grinning from ear to ear. Like, seriously. Dude, stop that! I love it  when women's gaze focused on me, but not this kind of gaze. I can already picture me and Piper will feature in a thin books that children shouldn't read.

"Zilka what's that note!?" I look suspiciously at Zilka who sat beside Piper. 

"Nothing." She swiftly hides the notes with her hands. 

"... Whatever. So, Pipe, what's this?" I pointed at both the card and tag. 

"This card mister Ars, is an official adventurer guild member card. Other than showing your affiliation with the adventurer guild all over the world, it also functions as a status plate. Which means, it can show you your strengths in a simplified manners. You can spill a drop of your saliva or blood on it to activate it. It will show you your general Information, basic statuses, quests completion counts, monster kill counts, etc. The e necklace for one, is an easy way to show your adventurer rankings. There is iron, steel, bronze, silver, gold, orichalcum, mythril, and adamantite rank. And seeing you can overpower Sister Quixey, the adventurers guild want to advance your rank all the way to Adamantite plate. But, most of the adventurer guild members and staffs from all over the world opposed this idea. They wanted you to start from gold at the very least, mister Ars." Piper said apologetically. With his puppy eyes. Stop! Me! It's a Fuckin' He!

"Wait! You have an item that lets you spread information worldwide?"

"Of course, mister Ars. That's the reason we can afford to arrest criminals efficiently. You can do it too, mister Ars. It's one of the tag's best features. Oh but, you can only get in touch with someone that you have already add to your card's friends list." It's fair, i say.

"Let's put that aside. Is the adventurers guild not joining the war or something?"

"It's both, mister Ars. Any country can pay for the adventurers to participate in their war."

"Hmm... from an adventurer position, if an adventurer were paid by another country to participate in attacking this country, what should we do as an adventurer of this kingdom?"

"Mmm... you can either fight or flee, mister Ars, but, most of us here, love this kingdom so we will fight for it." His eyes were lit up as he answered my question. 

"I love that, Pipe. That burning passion in your eyes."

"Ehehehe... thank you, mister Ars." 

"Oh! Before i forget. Pipe, how many of those adventurers is adamantite? And how many of them are in this kingdom?"

"Adamantite adventurers were top of the top, mister Ars. There's only seven of them in the world right now and they are all affiliated with this kingdom. They also have a ranking amongst themselves. The first one is our Queen, Illyanna. She's the strongest adamantite adventurer. Her nickname is The End. The second one is Lady Xuelixta. Her nickname is The Death Bringer. The third one is Mistress Victoria. Her nickname is The Immortal Overlord. The fourth one is Madam Yhuitzlessys. Her nickname is The World Eater. The fifth one is Miss Kitara the Queen's right hand. Her nickname is The Executioner. The sixth one is Big Sister Quixey. Her nickname is The Blitz . And the seventh is Miss Celimina. Her nickname is The Huntress. The closest members to become adamantite adventurer is you mister Ars, and Miss Naani, Miss Neena, and Miss Noona." He listed their names like he's their biggest fan and smiled dazzlingly during his own explanations. Cute! Not! Fuck! 

"Why's most of their nicknames sounds so ominous? I mean, why not make it something like the cute one or the naughty one or whatever y'know what I'm saying?"

"Well, Ars, they mostly got their nicknames out on the battlefield. What else do you expect?" Zilka joins my and Piper's conversation after looking somewhat satisfied with her notes. 

"In any case, mister Ars, can you show me your status? Please?" C'mon Pipe! You make me doubt my sexuality here!

"Yeah, Ars. I want to see it too." 

"Me too, Master." Now you're joining us, Quixey!? Oh for anyone who asked where did Quixey go, She's here from the start, just squatting down, rubbing her face on my abs and purring all the while. 

"Sure, just treat me to dinner or something. It's evening and i sure as hell don't have any dough on me."

"Sure thing, mister Ars. I'll go get ready." Piper then disappeared into the door behind the counter. 

"Fair enough, I'll get ready too." Zilka follows Piper's steps. Looking at them, i sigh, like, iunno about you mate, but most of my girl friends take a helluva time to dress up before going out. Fuck! I forgot! Pierre's a he! 

"...And you, Quixey?" 

"Mmmmmmmm" she's answering by shaking her head against my abs. It's cute, ain't gunna lie, but TPO matters to me. Not that much but.... you get it right!? Oh and in case some of you didn't know, it means Time, Place, & Occasion. So i grab Quixey's sides and make her stand. 

"Whyyyyyy???"

"Well, they've finished their preparations and i can't walk if you clings on me like that. Capische?" She understood but unhappy with my arguments. 

"C'mon, Ars. Just hold her hand or something." I silently followed Zilka's suggestion and hold Quixey's hand. She's all smiles again. 

"What would you like to eat, mister Ars?" 

"Hmmm...." 

"Well? I'll decide it if you can't." Zilka shrugged. 

"Why don't you three surprise me? I'm not picky, so you don't need to worry." Piper, Zilka, and Quixey huddled around and discuss it among themselves. Before long, they disband and prompt me to follow them.

0