Chapter 9. Weird Outcome and……
42 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While waiting for the both of them to regain their composure, i count the stains on the ceiling. And it really does take a while for them to regain it, as the only stains i haven't counted is inside the kitchen. 

"E-Ehem. S-so, i trust that you would not use this information wrongly, mr. Ars?" As expected, the first to regain composure is the owner.

"Well yeah, sure, why not? Like, I'm not even sure who would or how could someone misuse this information but, sure. It's not like having secrets with two beauties can be detrimental to me. I do doubt that this information isn't a common knowledge for someone who comes here regularly and have even a tiny speck of working neurons inside their heads, but sure I'll keep it as a secret." I shrugged and rolled my eyes while saying that to the owner. Like, who the fuck am i kidding!? Or you are kidding!? They love each other too much to act like strangers. All that said, the owner believes my word as I can see a relieved expression in her face when i told her that, if only for a second. 

"Liar! That's a lie! He's lying, mother! You're lying! I know your types! You're the kind of person who would massacre children without feeling guilty if you could obtain your wish! Just watch him, mother! He made Blackie, Piper, and Zilka intoxicated! He must've wanted to do something to them if not for us!" Wow! Uhhh....girl's got a wild imagination. Scaly, i mean Xuelixta, who just recently regain her not too composed composure, is now accusing me for something that I'm sure I'm not sure i can do. Fuck! Her repeating talks is copied by my brain.

"Ouch! That hurts, Xue. How could you accuse me of something so evil. You don't even know me and yet you're accusing me!?" I said it while making an eye contact with the owner. She shakes her head at my inquiring eye. Damn! Looks like Xuelixta here do have some trust issues. 

"There is no need to-" I shut her mouth by pressing my index finger against her lips. Holyshit! It's so fleshy and juicy. Never know that lizard subspecies can have this kind of lips, man. I mean, like, iunno about you mate, but this is the type of lips that would make me give up eating just to suck and nibble on it for days. It's just that alluring. Though, if you're more into thin lips, i suggest you to try it first. Believe me when i tell you that it's addictive. Although, i do agree that thin lips has their own charming points. Well, i love it either way.

"Mister Ars, i believe that's enough touching fo-" The owner tried to end my lips fondling to Xuelixta but, before the thing inside my head could comprehend the owner's words, my hand moved faster and it shushed the owner's mouth by doing the exact same thing that i did to Xuelixta, to her. While the owner's lips isn't as fleshy and juicy as Xuelixta's, the owner's smooth, strawberry lips were just as tempting as Xuelixta's. So much that i couldn't stop fondling both their lips. Fuck! The difference between the pair is only increasing the addictiveness. 

What else can i say but, all good things must come to an end. As my lips fondling sessions got stopped in it's track by a group of armed guards who barged into the bars, straight to where we were seated. They claimed someone reported that there has been attempted rape in the bar. And as you might expect, they found me touching Xuelixta and the owner with another three person intoxicated. Thus, i was arrested and detained for a trial that was to be held by the Queen. I don't really mind the reunion with Illyanna and Kitara, although it could have been on a better occasion. 

So I'm going to spend the night here, in this cold, dark, and empty cell. Without anyone to talk to until tomorrow noon. But hey, at least i had dinner. Are you there, girl's voice? I'm lonely here. I welcome any kind of company. .....Yeah, she's gone. Nevermind, then... I'll just do my best to sleep on the cold, hard floor. You do you, girl's voice. I ended my one way no-reply monologue, went to the corner of the cell, and get some shuteye. 

"Good night, me."

************************

I was awakened by the incoming light which peeked in through the gaps of the cell's window. Once I'm awake,  i become excited and pervy-i mean perky. I start stretching and warming up vigorously until.... i remembered the trial will be held at noon. Fuck! I'm bored! Hmmm....... should I choke the cock here!? At least that'll used up some time. Fuck No! I'll just do some exercises instead. Yeah, that's good. It'll be more productive.

While I'm still contemplating what is productivity, when did i care about productivity, where did i even get that word, why did i want to be productive, who told me to be productive, and how to be productive, i already do some push-up variety i call the counting claps push-up. You just need to do some power push-ups to get some airtime, and claps your hand the same number as your counts. If your form breaks, start over from one.

"Thirty tw-Shit! *Thud* Ouch! Too strong." I had to start over as my last push was too strong resulting in hitting my head against the wall. 

Noon comes in no time at all, while i was busy making myself sweaty. I don't even aware of the fact that there are some spectators outside the cell watching me. If you have to ask me, i become aware of this fact because, uhhh...you know, right? The unexpected phenomenons where shit got hard without any kind of stimulus. Well, that shit happened just now. Right before my hand touched the ground, the meat sword got hard and pecked the floor like a fucking woodpecker for two three times. And now, for the love of God, i can't feel anything from the holy sword down to my toes. It's all numb. And this my friend, is the reason i became aware of my surroundings. 

"*Clears throat*. Mister Ars. It is time to bring you for trial. Please wear your clothes and do not resist as it will force our hands." The armed girl who spoke firmly to me, FYI (For Your Information), this is the same girl that arrested me and detain me in this cell. She then come inside my cell and wait for me to get clothed While the the remaining twenty aimed their swords, arrows, spears, and sticks at me. Wait What!? That's a fucking staff it's magician's weapon! Where do i have to go to learn that!? Do i have to beg them to teach me or do i have to pay them? Or or maybe they-

"Get a move on, male. It eludes me as to why the queen still let your kind roams free in this kingdom-no, this world, when she has the power to go against the goddess herself." One of the spear holder snorted at me as she said that and cut my monologues in two. Hold up! The Queen can what!? What the fuck!? She's that strong!?

".... Excuse me, leader looking lady. Can i speak my mind for a sec?"

"Yes, you may. But, be mindful of your choice of words. Because, anything you say will be noted. It may or may not be detrimental for your trial." This one here is a good girl. I finished buttoning my shirt as she answered. 

"Sure." I then cranked slowly to organize the words in my head and look at the spear holder who spoke before, while giving her the most judgemental stare i could muster.

"Why are you gay?" Her shocked expression was priceless. She flapped her mouth a couple of time as she try to give me a riposte. 

"N-No! I-i a-"

"Stay in your line, soldier! I let you speak once before eventhough you have no rights but, i will not let you do it again!" 

"Y-yes, leader!" Wow! She really is their leader. The spear holding girl shut her trap just like that. These ranks must've been important for them. 

"Now, Mister Ars, please follow me and it will do you a favor to only speak once you're asked, mister Ars." The leader girl then lead me out of the cell all the way until we arrived in front of the same big door that'll lead to the conference room I'm in, on my first week here. Man.... now i feel kinda nervous.... Not long after we, me and the armed girls arrived, the doors were opened and there was Kitara standing behind it. She looked a bit bigger than what i remembered. And i mean it literally. 

"You may now leave, soldiers. The Queen decreed it." Kitara acts all prim and and proper like the first time we met. Maybe she acts like this on official matters.

"As you command, ma'am." The armed girls left me alone and gone with the wind. 

"Follow me." Uhhh.... Wow.... she really got her acts on points. I can't feel any familiarity from her. It feels like we're strangers.

For now, I'm following right behind Kitara as we entered the conference-cum-court room. There's a line of chairs left and right. I saw Quixey and Piper on the left. Quixey smiled at me and Piper waved his hands vigorously when we make eye contact. When i looked to the right, i saw Zilka, Xuelixta, and the owner. They turned red, and looked down when we make eye contact. Oi Zilka! I didn't do shit to you! Why are you sitting with them!? You're gonna sue me too!?

Once Kitara stopped and told me to stay, i found myself standing face to face against the perfect crescent seats with someone in the middle missing. Almost all of them were different girls than what i remember with the addition of Victoria in her loli form, Celimina, fused form of Naani, Neena, and Noona using three seats, the other seats were filled by Kitara, a sleepy looking dark green skinned girl, a two tone rabbit girl, a weird looking many eyed girl, a gentle eye deer girl, a dark colored liquid like woman, and a pink haired beast bodied bat winged spiny tailed girl. Ooff my brain got a little burnt listing off their characteristics. 

It's always Good to see new faces but, where's Illy? When i look at Victoria, she just smiled teasingly while Celimina on the other hand, smiled dazzlingly. I looked at Naani, Neena, and Noona, but they just look at me confusedly. Yep, they don't get my eye contact. And when i turned to Kitara, she turns her face away. The fuck did i do this time!?

"Umphhh! Fu fu..." i quickly turned my head to the source of the sound, only to find Victoria trying to stifle her laugh. What's so funny? What're you laughing at? I looked around but found nothing so i looked at her again. She's not stopping at all. She even used both hands now. Just what the hell she find so...... Oh right! She can read mind. So she's laughing at..... What? 

While I'm still drowning deeply in my own thoughts, Illyanna makes her entrance. And as she walked into the room, I was reminded once again of how mesmerizing she looks. But when we make eye contact, forget about heartwarming moment. All i got is a piercing, bone-chilling, blood freezing, cold stare as if she's looking at the world's worst scum. Shit, man. I almost cried. 

"Mister Ars. You are accused of attempted rape to five victims who have been brought here to be witnesses, the peoples who seated along side me will be the jury and i, Queen Illyanna will be the judge in this trial." Illy stated that so firmly, like she already believed half of the story. I can't say anything back so i just nod to her. The fuck you're laughing at, Vi!? I'm holding my tears here!

"Now, the witnesses will give their testimony, and we will judge the truth of it." She continued and i nod again.

"Miss Quixey, you make the Oath to mister Ars here before going to the bar. Is it true?" 

"Yes, Queen Illyanna. It is true." Hearing Quixey's answer, Illy looked to Victoria, the deer girl, and the beast bodied bat winged girl consecutively. The three nods when Illy looked at them, and i see an annoyed expression on her face.

"Mister Piper, you are the one who accepted the proposal to eat with mister Ars here in exchange for him to show his status. Is it true?"

"Yes, my Queen. It is true." Illy looked at the three again for confirmation. I'm just guessing, but, it looks like the both of them have the same telepathic abilities as Victoria. This time, Illy's expression isn't changing. 

"Miss Zilka, miss Quixey and mister Piper is already intoxicated when miss Xuelixta made her orders. Is it true?" 

"Yes, it is true, Queen Illyanna." Zilka's face is paled when she answered to Illy. Is she okay? Using eye contact, i prompted Victoria to take a look at Zilka. When she winked at me, i feel relieved. And it's another nod from the three to Illyanna. Can i join them? If yes, forget about nodding, I'll be headbanging till my neck's off. I mean, I'm bored. 

"Miss Xuelixta, when miss Quixey, mister Piper, and miss Zilka were intoxicated, you and mister Ars were bickering before he forced himself on you. Is It True?" Uhhh.... Illy can you... like, stop glaring at me? And Vi, at help me a little here. I didn't do shit! Well, not deliberately, at least... i think.

"It's true Queen Illyanna. This... Bastard was fondling my and my mo-E-ehem the owner's lips like his toys." Hearing Xuelixta's reply, Illy's glare turns crazy. It's like she's eating me alive. Fuck you, Vi! Stop laughing! 

I really thought they'll punish me or something but, when Illy looked at Victoria, the deer girl, and the beast bodied bat winged girl consecutively the three of them shook their head. And when they did, me and Xuelixta were the only ones who were flabbergasted. Because, if my memory serves me right, it's more or less as she said. So if that's count as an attempted rape, then I'm guilty as charged. And seeing our dumb faces, Victoria opens her mouth. 

"Why please, let me explain. Everyone here could utilize the Appraisal skill, correct? Please appraise mister Ars and miss Xuelixta. Afterwards, please do tell me if it is possible for mister Ars to force miss Xuelixta into submission." Hearing Victoria's statement, one by one the girls in this room shake their heads, even Xuelixta herself. Victoria.... She... She's Fucking Helping Me. Oh you little... Thought i was abandoned. 

Every single person except me and the owner shakes their heads. I look at the owner in confusion cause i thought I'm the only one who can't use that Appraisal shit. But she's in some kind of trance. And there's a mixture of horror, terror, and every kind of that shit in her expression, that makes me feel... kinda.... scared? Excited? Whatever. Anyway, it's only me and her who's not shaking their heads. 

"Anyone who doesn't have any relationship with mr. Ars, please leave the room." Stated Illyanna. I instantly look at her and then Victoria consecutively. Illyanna turns her face away, while Victoria smiled bitterly. Okay, What The Hell's Going On!? I still have question marks in my head, but some of the jury began to move. 

"Can i stay, Queen? This looks interesting." The beast bodied bat winged girl's inquiry shocked Illy for a moment before she looks at me with anger. Why's Illy getting angry at me? I didn't do anything, right!? And why did you even want to stay beas-

"Well, you look interesting. Also it's Nemy. Not Beast Bodied Bat Winged Girl." Her smile's scary, so i just gonna say copy that, ma'am. 

"Suit yourself." Illy's reply is getting colder. I won't even be confused if it starts snowing anytime soon.

"If it's so, i shall stay as well. Please to meet you, friend. My name is Talaryein." The deer girl introduced herself. Illy's temper stays the same. Maybe she's not angry after all. 

"Uhhh... Nice meeting you. I'm Ars." Once i replied to Talaryein, she gets angry again. Is she telling me to shut the fuck up or something!? Shit, man. My tear ducts can't withstand her cold glare. 

"I'll stay too. By the way, I'm Ravinia."

"Faz."

"My name is Kaneez, mister Ars."

The bunny girl, dark green skinned girl, and the dark colored liquid like woman introduced themselves to me consecutively, while the many eyed girl only watched me intriguingly and silently. 

"It is impolite to not name yourself, when the other party has already done it." The owner who joined the self introduction party, then flicked her finger and her sclera from white to black; pupil color from blue to crystal gray; skin color from dark chocolate to purplish; and ears grew longer and sharper. Xuelixta's face is turning pale from seeing her transformation.

"I am an ancient drow, my name is Neerichekyis." 

"Mother, you once told me that it is dangerous for you to reveal your true identity. Then why?" Ohhh... so Xuelixta's face turns pale because she's worried. 

"Because it is time, child. My dear friend Victoria, you must have known about me because you are the one who provided protection for me all this time" 

"Why, of course. But it is as the child has said, why did you reveal your true identity?" Neerichekyis didn't answer Victoria's question right away and the she turns to me. 

"This man, Ars-i mean, Master Ars is the one." Having said that, everyone focused their attentions on me. What the hell is that supposed to mean!? Is she the dark elf that according to the girl's voice, i was suppose to meet? .....Nahhh... she clearly said she's a drow. And by the way the girl's voice cursing my luck it's gotta be shitty as hell. No way i met that dark elf this easy. 

"Yes, Master Ars. That would be me. Although, it seems that there is some misinformation regarding my race."

0