Chapter 11. The Other’s Point Of View and…….
33 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Sorry for the late updates. After the seventh chapter, my phone's memory card data were corrupted and all eighty something chapter i worked on, gone with the wind. So now i try to re-write the continuation of the story from scratch. Again, sorry for the uncertain updates and thank you for your understanding.]







Lilith's POV 

I woke up to find that Ars already went away, again. Ah, geez... what's up with him!? I even pretended to fall for his skills. Not only he didn't touch me, he even created a potion to cure me. Am i that unattractive?!

"Dimensional Storage."  I activated my skill and brought a full length mirror to give myself a once-over. 

"Hmm... my body doesn't really have any excess fat, my boobs are on the bigger side, my waist are slim, my ass is on the big side too but it's tight. It's the perfect shape. Well, as expected of me. So What else does he want!? Aarghhhh! Do i have to just come out and say it!? Fuck You Ars!!! Fuck You And Your Weird Fucked Up Shit You Call Common Sense!!! Fuuuu... Hhhaaaahhhh.... Lilith, relax. You got this, girl. Okay? It's alright. You're beautiful. You're perfect. You'll get him next time. ....Huh? Who's there? Come on in." The door then opened slowly. 

"Uh, uhm... mistress Lilith, i wanted to tell you dinner is served, but, uhm... should I come back later...?" A red headed, green eyed girl, wearing a maid outfit appeared from behind the door. 

"Thea, how many times do I have to tell you? Just call me Lilith. We're friends, right?" This girl is Dorothea Langley one of the girl from Ars' harem. Although Ars himself still didn't know about how i gather his beloved from all his reincarnations and transports. 

"But I-"

"What Lilith said is correct, Thea. We already left that world behind. You have to talk casually with all of us." This blonde girl with fierce looking red eyes is Clarissa Rhodatsk. She's also part of Ars' harem. They both came from the same world, and Dorothea used  to be Clarissa's personal maid. So even though they've been here for sometime, Dorothea still can't act casually around her. 

"Oh, uhm, then, Lilith, Clarissa, let's have dinner. ...Is this way of talk really okay?" I really get why Ars like this girl. Her demeanor reminds you of a little animal that needs protection. 

"Of course it is alright, Thea. I'm the one who told you to. Let's go Thea, Lilith." Me and Dorothea walk out of the room and followed Clarissa's lead.

"Um... Clarissa, isn't the dining room that way?"

"Oh, we're not eating there today, Lilith. The others wanted to have dinner together and have a leisure talk with you. You know, get to know each other better. There's no way all of us can squeeze in there."

"The others? What do you mean? Didn't they went somewhere? Training their skills and whatnot. Last i heard, they won't be  coming back for at least three months." Isn't this the way to the courtyard? ...Or maybe not. I really need a map of this place. I tend to forget which way go where. I know a made this palace huge so all of us can live here. But i rarely go out of my room, except for food and bath. 

The walk reaally took a while. More than twenty minutes have passed and we still didn't get there yet. Should I ask her if she's lost? ...Nah, unlike me, the serious Clarissa would've remembered everything about this place. ...Guess I'll just follow her. 

After another ten minutes, i could hear the voices of people chatting with each other. That must be the others. Clarissa led me and Dorothea closer and closer to a door which the voices originated from. 

"Let's head in." Clarissa and Dorothea then grabbed my hand before opening the door. It's a huge hall. I can't remember what I made it for. 

But still, it really is amazing how Ars can seduce this many people before he got that Irresistible skill. He got at least one girl every time he reincarnated or transported. There's at least three thousand people here. ...Wow, uhm... i mean, wow. He can make his own town with all of his harem members. I know that I'm the one who told him to live everytime to the fullest but still... Like, keep your dick in your pants for god sake.

"Girls, I don't mind the hand holding fest but, isn't your grip too strong? You're kinda hurting me." They're not answering. They keep walking inside while holding me.  

"Oh! There they are! Lilith, Dorothea, Clarissa, here, take your seats." This tall, fit, long haired blonde, tomboy is also part of his harem. Her name's Anya Zhukova. She's a really active girl who just loves her workouts.

Clarissa and Dorothea then sits me between the two of them. They keep their grip on my hands. Like, seriously!? Do they think i would run from dinner!? 

"Thanks, Anya. By the way, where's Xifeng, Kiku, and Eun-Hee aren't they the ones who told us to gather and bring Lilith too?" Of course, Zhou Xifeng, Matsumoto Kiku, and Ryong Eun-Hee were also Ars' lovers. Well, let's just say all of the girls here are. 

"""We're here, Clarissa."""" 

Xifeng's black hair is in a half up space buns style like always. She's petite but her huge ass and thighs really make her a pear shaped body look perfect. Sometimes, I want to push her down. 

Eun-Hee have long black hair extended to her hips. She never bothered to style it. She's tall and her body is more skinny than slim but, because of how small her waist is, not to mention her long legs, she killed the hourglass body shape perfectly. Not gonna lie, I want to push her down too.

Kiku always style her black hair into a tails. Be it ponytail, twintails, or sidetail. In my opinion, although she has an hourglass body shaped, her sizes aren't that big and unlike the other two, she isn't tall or petite, her built is average. But, one thing the other two can't beat her in, is her beautiful, almost transparent pale white skin. The way her jet black hair flutters along her skin turns me on like crazy. In short, i wanna push her down. Of course Clarissa, Dorothea, and Anya are included too. And not only the six of them, all of them have their own charms that makes me wanna go crazy. I hate to admit it but, Ars really know what beauty means. As expected of him.

Anyway, it's surprising for Xifeng, Eun-Hee, and Kiku to call me like this. The three them are a holder of the akashic records or in other words, theOmniscient skill. Though they can't use it to the fullest yet cuz, when all said and done they're still human. At least their body is. 

"There's something that we got to share with everyone." Hearing Eun-Hee's words, the air turns a little grim. Xifeng, Eun-Hee, and Kiku keep looking at each other as if to confirm something. 

...Did they see something? Is something dangerous going to happen? I suddenly felt a chill running down my spine. This realm is a personal realm i created. Only the superior gods can invade this place. And if memory serves me right, they don't have anything to do with me. But if it's not us, then... Ars! Is he in danger!? Thinking that, I quickly turned my attention towards the three of them. 

"I know what you're thinking Lilith, but it's nothing dangerous. C'mere Juno, We need your skill to show this to everyone." Juno is one of the strongest among the girls here. She is what you'd call an esper. She can manipulate minds, emotions, flames, body mass, etc. You name it, she has it. The last time i checked, if her enemy levels wasn't at least twice her levels, she'd give them a good beating. That's just how overwhelming she is. Unfortunately, she isn't too keen on being the strongest so her levels still stuck in double digits. 

"Mhm. Alright. So i just need to read your minds and projects it so the other can see too, right? Leave it to me." Juno then extends her hand towards the three. She looked surprised, and then she turned her head at me for a second her smiles then turned to frown as she pouts at me. ??? Did I do something wrong?

"Here." Juno projected what she saw inside Xifeng's, Eun-Hee's, and Kiku's minds. 

I gasped at what I see. What Juno projecting is the scene from some hours ago. Where i tried to deceive Ars by pretending to fall prey to his skills. I look around and see the others also have irritation shown on their faces. 

My attempt to flee vanished when i feel Clarissa's and Dorothea's grips tightening. Suddenly, there's a hand patting my head making me look up reflexively. 

"Amazing, Lilith. You're just amazing. Remind me who's the one that told us not to meet Ars so he can concentrate on his tasks, hmm?" The patting turns to ruffling and then to iron clawing. 

"Ow,ow,ow,owowowowowow... Anya! Listen! I got a reason for doing that."

"""""""Let's hear it, then."""""""" Right now, everyone around me, turned from friends to enemies. Damn You, Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrsssssssss!!!!


Minerva's POV.

It's been four and half months since Ars, the long eared hero passed away. The rebuilding is progressing smoothly even now. Every race is working together to realize Ars' dream of creating a united empire. An empire where everyone will be equal. Lev, the ex-member of the hero party and Zeres, the ex-demon king were granted titles and land of their own. As for me, i don't need that kind of fancy titles. Instead, i continue to work as an adventurer. Because, although we are now at peace with the other races, monsters are still spawning all around the world. 

Finn once told me to stop being an active adventurer when he heard i came back battered in one of my jobs. Only after arguing back-and-forth for sometime, did he conceded. He let me continue, but i have to create or join a party of at least three members. So After some consideration, i created my own clan. 

It's another busy day at the clan. As one of the most powerful clan, we never seem to run out of jobs. I sat inside my office on the second floor of the clan's building, and see the hustle and bustle of the city from outside my window. The people greets each other, talk with each other, and smile all the while. 

Seeing this normal everyday occurences, i believe  that this... this is what he's fighting for. What we were fighting for. But... losing him made me feel lonely nonetheless. I slapped my cheeks to encourage myself. 

"C'mon Minerva! He'll laugh at you if you keep getting down like this!" As i told myself that, the door to my office opened abruptly. 

"Hi Minnie, that's how he called you, right?" ...Who is she? The name she used to call me is the nickname Ars gave me. No one ever called me that after he passed away. 

"Well, sorry for the late introduction. Just call me Lilith. I'm an old friend of Ars."

"Um... nice to meet you, Lilith. My name is Minerva. Um... if you want to meet with Ars, I'm afraid it's far too late. He's... gone..." Saying it myself hit me with a hard reality check. I look down for a moment to regain my composure before looking at her again. But the next thing i see shocked me.

"Why are you smiling!? Do you find it funny!?" The girl in front of me is in fact smiling so happily. 

"Fufufu~ No sorry. I couldn't help it. Fufuahahahahahaha...." She keeps laughing when i keep asking her to stop. She makes me sick! How could she!?

".... I can't hold it anymore. Lilith, i don't care if you're his friend or whatever. I give you three seconds to get out, and never appear in front of me again." 

"Ahh~ slow down, lizard girl. I come to give an irresistible proposal to you."

"Nothing you offer can make me forgive your savagery, Lilith! Begone! Before i adorn my office with your blood!"

"Suit yourself, Lizard girl. Ahh~ And here i thought you want to be with him.... Welp, looks like my assumptions were wrong. Anyway, I'll be in that inn but not for long. If you change your mind, come meet me. I'll be waiting~." Lilith points to an inn just across  the building before turning back, and walk slowly out of my office. 

Lilith's words surprised me so much that my head went blank. That's..... impossible! I saw his body that day. I buried him together with Finn and Lev! It's.... unthinkable! But still.... what if... What if she's saying the truth? What if he's still alive? I... I ...

"Clan master? I heard you screaming just now. Did something happen?" My adjutant popped out from behind the door.

"It's... nothing. Anyway, I need to go back for today. Keep up the good work."

The night has come, and i still pondering about what happened today. I walked out of my house to get some fresh air. 

While strolling, i was surprised when I found myself standing in front of the inn Lilith said she's in. 

"....Let's get this over with." Saying  that, I then walked into the inn.

"Welcome, Minnie. I knew you'd come. Let's talk. Drinks on me." When i came in, i found Lilith sits alone inside the inn's bar. I walked up to her and sit across her. I moved carefully and watch her every move. 

"C'mon, Minnie. No need to be so cautious with me. I'm not doing anything bad, y'know?" ....Ars taught me to always try to solve things by talking first.... Even if I'm not as good as him, i can at least try.

"First of all, i like to apologize for what i did during the day." Lilith said  that while bowing her head to me. That act itself shaved most of my anger. 

"....Apology accepted. So? What are we going to talk about?"

"Now we're talking. Sooo... uh, how's your day...?"

"...Lilith, if you don't talk to the point, I'll leave."

"No don't. I mean, it's kinda hard to get to it, y'know. Fuuuu.... Hhhaaa... There's some truth about Ars that you need to know. And some questions i need your answers on. Okay, then. Let's get to the point. First of all, Ars is not a good-looking elf with a platinum blonde hair, and this is not his first life. He's a... how do I say it ....he's a... some kind of a... well, let's just say half-human. The time he spent here was his three thousand and twenty fourth times of being reincarnated. The reason he became an elf is to compensate for his skill. You know how elf have a long life, right? His skill made him be able to heal someone else by trading his own life in the process. He's real form is a thirty four years old man, semi-long and mostly graying hair because of stress, a pair of reddish dead fish eyes, lean muscular body with traces of mortal wounds here and there.... what else is there...? Oh right heights only around one hundred seventies centimeters.... I think that's about it for his appearances. That's the first truth about him. Surprising, right? Still want me to continue? I don't mind if you think I'm lying but, if you want to be with him, i think it's important for you to know." I nod at Lilith's words.

"I... still don't fully trust you.... but... please go on."

"Well, at least you believed me to some extent. Okay. Second thing is.... uhh... Ars is not exactly what i call a faithful man. For the record, he at least has one person he loves every time he's reincarnated."

"At least one?! ...How many people did he got at most on one time?"

"....He got six women no one reincarnation once."

"And you're not stopping him!? Don't you love him!? Don't you want him all to yourself!?"

"I... won't stop him. I love him, that's why i won't stop him. I can't explain it to you right now. I'll tell you once you join us. Incidentally, it is one my question to you. Can you share him with other people? All of us have this agreement between us."

"I don't mind if my husband has three, four, or even eight wives but, if he had at least one from every time he reincarnated, then he already had more than three thousand people. It's not normal."

"I...no, We don't care about what's normal, Minerva. All of us wanted to be with him and he wanted us. That's all." 

"....If i join, can i immediately meet Ars?"

"As much as i want to let you, the answer is no. I can't tell you the reason unless you join. But this far, I'm the only one who have direct contact with him."

"What about the others? Don't they want to meet him?"

"Like i said, we have an agreement. That's all i can say. Anyway, i can't be here for long." Saying that, Lilith's body become more transparent.

"Can you come again?"

"You have to decide now, Minerva. Will you come with me?" Lilith's body start to disappear into thin air as she said that. 

"....I have decided. If there's a chance i can meet Ars again, then there is no way not to take it." Lilith then hold my hand. My body start disappearing along with hers, and so does my conciousness. 

"Oy, wake up. Wake up, lass." I was woken up groggily by someone rocking my body. 

"You're the newcomer, eh?" The one who woke me is a girl with long curly red hair. Her low and husky voice is calming. Because she only wear leather and fur armors that won't hinder her movements, i can see scars all over her body. But even with all that, she looks wonderful. 

"Just call me Astrid. What's yours?" Seeing she introduced herself, i quickly stand up. 

"I-I'm Minerva of the dragonkin. I-i-" I lost my balance when i tried to stand but Astrid catch me effortlessly, and put me back on the bed.

"No need to push yourself, Minerva. You just regained your consciousness. You'll need some time before you can move around."

"I...how long did i..-"

"Just some hours. It's not a big deal. Lilith is calling for the others. They'll want to know you to."

"Where is this? D-do you know Ars too? Did-"

"Calm down, Minerva. Everyone is here. So long as we can answer, we'll tell you all you want to know. Okay?" 

Lilith opened the door and lead me and Astrid outside. I saw so many people behind the door. For now me and everyone introduce ourselves to each other. They then explain and tell me all i want to know. Just like that, my new life begins. 

0