Chapter 12. Regaining Memories And……
51 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I was walking beside Victoria in the early part of coming into the feast. I used past tense to imply that as of now, there's only the many eyed girl with me. Victoria was taken by another girl, saying it's been a long time and whatnot, then brought her to the side of the room where many women flock together. Seeing where they went, i walk to the opposite end of the room. 

As i walk around the room, i glance around and see the people... don't really know if I can call them that... I saw many people i positively never met before; chat, laugh, and eat together; wearing only the least minimal clothing save for their furs, feathers, and scales that covered their important bits. Yup. They're the same type as Illyanna, Kitara, and the others. The type of creature that doesn't give two shits 'bout how hard it is for another people to hold themselves back. I mean in a sexual kind of sense. 

There are men as well but, looking at their weird clothing and collars on their neck, i sure as hell don't want to take any part of their 'play'. Well.... I mean, correct me if i get the wrong impression, and it's not some kind of kinky play. But i can see some of them have those... gags on their faces. Some of them are even kickin' it up more than a notch as they were wearing chastity belt with an urethral catheter and complete their filthy immorality by connecting said belt with chains acting as a leash, which were held proudly by their owners or mistress or whatever. Well, i mean.... they..... It's..... i......  can't they.... Hhhaaaaaaaahhhhh...... Y'know what? Let's just get some food and go to an empty corner of the room to keep my sanity points full. Yup, good thinking, me. It's also for the of the many eyed girl's morals. Surely i can't show that kind of shit to a little girl right? So from the moment i saw those men, I carry her while covering her eye with my hand.

I took all kinds of foods and drinks, and moved to an empty corner of the room all while carrying the many eyed girl. There, i set the foods and drinks down neatly, before sitting cross-legged and then put the many eyed girl on my lap. The way she obediently sits down while looking up at me really tug strongly at my heartstrings. ....Is this what having a kid feels like? Not that I'd know. I can feel my face turned sloppy when i looked at her, and her big, shining, mono eye. 

I reflexively looked around to avoid my face from being more of a mess. But when i did it to give my weak heart some breaks, from the corner of my eye i incidentally catch a glimpse of Illyanna's pouting, as she's puffing up her cheeks. I really don't have any clueastowhyorhowbutshelooksso.... Hnnnnnnnnggggggggggg.......AAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaAAAAAAAaAAAAaaAAAAAAAAAAAA..... What the heck are these cute creatures!?!? Are tHey TryiNg to kIll Me!?!? I twist my body and flail around in an attempt to settle myself down, and hold my scream inside. Hhhhaaaaaaaaa.... Okay, Calm the fuck down, me. Be as cool as a cucumber. I feel some people looking at me weirdly because of my antics, but not for long as their attentions attracted by one another. 

"Ffuuu... Hhhaaaa... Well, thanks for the food, i guess." After calming down my heart rate, I then chomp, champ, gnaw, munch, slurp, and gobble up all kinds of foods and drinks that i set in front of me. 

"*Nom*... *Gulp* Ahhhh... Stop watching me and start eating, girl." The many eyed girl aren't responding, and keep staring at me like always. 

"...No way 'round it. Here girl, open wide..." I give her a spoonful of some kind creamy soup, and grilled meat first. 

"....haump. * Nom* *Nom* *Nom*" ooOOOHHH... she's eating it. 

"Gooodd.... here comes another one. Open wide..."

"..haump. *Nom* *Nom* *Nom*... *Gulp*. ...ahn~... haup." Ahh~ bliss~ this kind of slow and relaxing activity is what i needed~. .....Yep I've decided that from now on, i will live my life slowly without risks. I keep eating whilst feeding her until we finish all the foods and drinks i brought before.

"Oh, there you are, Mas-i mean, mr. Ars." 

"Nice seeing you, Neery. It's been what, four days?" The one calling me is Neerichekyis, she's an ancient drow or so she says. 

"Here is the potion, mr. Ars. I finished making it much faster than i predicted and thought the sooner i bring it, the better. Well then mr. Ars, i have to quickly return and attend to my bar. I will be waiting for our next meeting." So, Neerichekyis came, gave me the potion, and then she left. Now that she mentioned it, she's an owner of a popular bar. It's not surprising to see her that busy. ...Now then, what to do...? Should chug it now or later. .....Well, early bird catches the worm. 

"*Glug* *Glug*...*Gulp*... Aaaahhhhh.... It's disgusting. The hell did she put in here...?!" My head ringing and my eyes spinning.... Is... is this... normal...? I feel like being attacked by a bad case of vertigo and nausea. I lay down right away trying to hold my urge to throw up. 

"...Girly, can you move for a sec? Having someone sitting on my belly isn't exactly helping right now." The many eyed girl doesn't respond, as always. I feel my face turn blue and green like in those cartoons. Yup, she ain't goin' nowhere. I'll just relax and breathe slowly for now. 

.....? It's gone. I mean, it's only been two minutes or so but I'm not feeling sick anymore. In fact, i feel strangely refreshed. Like when a thick heavy fog suddenly clears up. 

"....Right! I remember now! Lilith that goddamn bitch must be laughing at me right now. Hm? Hey girly c'mon, stand up. So? What's your name?" I stand up while lifting the girl who sits on me till just now. 

"Not talking, eh? Let's see who you are. EX-Appraisal."

****

Name : -

Race : Archdemon

Class : Gazer

Level : 473
HP :  9120/9120
MP:   5438/53077
Strength: 5348
Agility:  3402
Magic:  18602
Dexterity: 3111
Luck: 2550

Unique Skill
All-Seeing Eye

Cursed Eye

Skills
Fire Magic VI

Wind Magic IX

Earth Magic V

Water Magic X

Dark Magic X

Titles

Truth Seeker 

Overfocus

****

"Hee... you're strong, girl. But... no name, huh... Should I name you?" 

"*Nod* nn..." 

"Hmmm.... A name ,huh.... how about.... Arusha. It means red. Just like your eye color. Not that I remember what language it was. So? You like it?" 

"*Nod* * Nod* Nn... Arusha.... *Nod* From... now on.... I'm Arusha." She puffed her chest proudly. Since the time I met her, it's the first time i see her smile. Seeing her so happy, my hand unknowingly ruffles her head. 

"You like it that much, huh. Good for you. Now then...." I looked down. Since god knows when, there's a magic circle under me. From my lengthy and vast experiences, the size and symbols means it's a fuckin' teleportation magic. Damn, shits just ain't going easy for me, huh. And i literally just got my memories back. ...Enough dwelling for now.

"Quixey!" When i call her, Quixey dashes towards me.

"Master?" 

"Catch!" I lift Arusha and throw her to Quixey. As Arusha got out of the range of the magic circle, the magic circle shines a golden light. 

""MASTER!!!"" Quixey and Victoria tried to get to me but some kind of barrier repel her back. Celimina, Naani, Neena, and Noona rush to me but they were way too far.

""ARS!!!"" Now it's Kitara's and Xuelixta's who tried to get me but they were repelled too, like what happened to Victoria and Quixey. 

"DON'T YOU DARE DISAPPEAR FROM ME AGAIN!!!!!!"

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMM*

*KRRRKRRRRKRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRKKKKKKKĶKKKKKKK*

Before i knew it, Illyanna, already in her true form is clashing against the barrier. And for better or worse, the barrier is actually starting to crack. But, as we all know how much misery loves me, the golden light's shine reached it's peak. Which means, the spell successfully activated. 

"Illy! Listen! I'll be back! And Tell Zilka I'll surely pay my debt! Also best regards to everyo-" 

"NO YOU DON'T!!!!!" That was the last words I heard from Illyanna. 

*********************************

"Thank you for coming and answering our prayers o' heroes from another world." ....For the umpteenth time since taking this job, I've regained my consciousness. Hell, i don't even wanna count how many times it's been. 

I woke up to find four-scratch that. Three girls are hugging each other not far from me the other one is readying her sword. 

"Whe-Where're we?" The first girl has a tanned skin, blonde long hair, slim body, dress loosely, wears flashy accessories, and her looks are easily went beyond average. Is this what they call gyaru? 

"Name yourself!" The second one is a sword carrying girl. She's tall, black hair tied into a ponytail, sharp eyes, has a pair of gigantic bazookas, huge ass, thick thighs, and most importantly perfectly shaped abs. 

"Chinatsu.... I-I'm scared...." The third one is a short girl with twintails. She clings to the fourth girl for dear life. She's cute, but her body is still under development though. 

"Relax, guys~. This person is going to explain to us~." The fourth girl has a composed air around her. Short bobbed hair, droopy and hooded eyes, and the calming effect of her smile. She's also huge in many aspects, even bigger than the sword girl. She is literally the biggest out of the four. Or i should say out of the five of us cuz' she's even taller than me. 

From the way they keep looking out for each other, i can tell they're all friends, at the very least. Cuz it'll be too funny If they're all swings the 'that' way. But hey, at least they got each other, right?

But if that's the case, then.... why the fuck am I here?! I don't have any kind of relationship with any of them. N? The sword girl and the flashy girl were looking at me just now. 'Scuse me, have we met before? Oh, they turn away. So maybe not.

"Ehem. I am the emperor of the Youstard empire Avram von Youstard. The one who called you here, was my daughter Rosalind von Youstard. To do that, she exhausted all she had and right now she is receiveing an extensive amount of care to regain the power she has lost. I shall explain our situations to you. This is Atochemmer. This world is completely ravaged by a war that once took place between the humans, demons, beastman, elves, dwarves, and fairies. Not to mention the constant threat of demon beasts. Even as we speak, this country is under attack by other countries, Mainly by those beastman and that accursed Kämpfer kingdom in the southern continent where the demon lord resides. Please help us fight against all of them and put an end to this war. There is more to do and explain comes tomorrow. Please take a rest for now, heroes. Escort them to their room." Hearing that kingdom's name, i understood that this is still the same world. I only transported to another country. Which means, i can go back there.

But still..... What a bunch of disgusting pigs. I can see all of them, including the king leering lasciviously at these already frightened girls from start to finish. Even i know to hold myself back, you sonuvabitches! The five of us were escorted to one big room without any kind of conversations, and locked from the outside. Inside the room, there's foods and drinks on the dining table, a private bathroom, and one huge bed. 

"Chinatsu...Wh-what's gonna happen to us?" The third girl, shorty, start panicking again.

"Nao-chan~, calm down~. Isn't this like we're all going together on a field trip~? Isn't it fun~?" Hmm??? Okay, she got a few screws loose. Maybe, rather than composed, she's what you'd call an airhead. 

"Tsk, They're seriously locking us up!? Rin what about the window?" O-ooh good thinking, sword girl. That's the way. You got to have a clear and cool head to get out of this. 

"Soz~, Miyuchin~. They like, seriously locked it all. Hey~ Ojisan, did you find anything?" I was surprised when the tanned girl pulled me into their conversation. 

"Eh? Ah, Nahhh... nothin' here." 

"....As we may spend more time, we should at least introduce ourselves. My name is Okita Miyu." The sword girl starts off first, by giving me her name.

"I am Onizuka Chinatsu~ and this one is Inada Nao~, we are both sixteen~. Nice to meet you~." The huge girl, Chinatsu is calming down the shorty Nao on her lap.

"Same age, Kujou Rin at your service~~." 

"I'm Ars, thirty four years old. Call me whatever. From your name, you girls are Japanese, huh?" Hearing my question, the four girls huddle up, and ready their stance. Especially the tanned girl Rin, and the sword girl Miyu. 

"Oy, Ossan are you our ally?"

"Hey~ Oji-san~ are you our ally~?" The both of them asked simultaneously.

"I'd like to believe i am. Here, hold on to it." I throw my sheathed knife to the tanned girl. 

"And as a proof of friendship, I'll give you another free advice. Don't eat, don't drink, and don't trust anyone from this place." 

I phrased my last words wrongly, and made them even more alert to me. The air turns kinda awkward because of that. Way to go, me. 

"Di-did they poisoned the food?" The Shorty, Nao is the one asking me and broke the awkward atmosphere. Thank you, Shorty. Thumbs up for you.

"It isn't a poison, per se. They need power, and that's why we're here. From the look of it, it's been mixed with some kind of strong, fast-acting, aphrodisiac." The four girls didn't understand what i meant, and tilts their heads in confusion. 

"Uhh... Y'know.... The shit from those unwholesome porn. Where consuming the drugs makes you go in heat...." After the more detailed explanation, the girls understand what i meant. Their faces are beet red from embarrassment. Well, all except the huge girl. 

Hmm.... Now what should I do..... If it's only me, I can easily flee from here but what will happen to them? But running away while carrying four deadweight with me is impossible. And althogh most of the guards I've seen are only averaging level thirty to forty, ......Wait a minute.... How did I know these girls will be deadweight if I haven't seen their stats yet.

"Hey, hey, Oji-san~ what's on your mind ~?" I drown too deep in my own thoughts that i can't sense the tanned girl is right in front of me. 

"I'm gonna flee. You girls comin' ?" After hearing my statement, Rin and Miyu look at each other and then at the big girl and shorty behind them, before they nods in agreement. 

"But how are you going to do that?" To answer Miyu's question, i told her a little about my powers. And yes, what i told her is about Appraisal . 

"So then, what should we do?"

"Nothing. For now. And uhh... any of you got something to write on?"

"There's no way we're bringing that, Oji-san~. I mean, we're like, on a break at the rooftop before we're taken here. Right~?"

"Sorry. But it's just as she said." Well, no need to be so apologetic, sword girl. 

"It's alright. I asked for it so i can show your status to you too. But I'll manage." I take off my shirt and spread it on the floor, before biting the tip of my forefinger to make it bleeding. 

"Ex-Appraisal." Okay, time to write it down. Let's start with Nao-chan. 

***

Name : Inada Nao

Race : Human

Class : Hero 

Job : Scout

Level : 6
HP :  133
MP : 79
Strength : 85
Agility : 64
Magic : 36
Dexterity : 191
Luck : 78

Unique Skill

Language Comprehension  

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Skills

Archery V

Snipe II

Detection I

Concealment I

Titles

Otherworlder

****

Huh? What is this job thingy? When i put my focus, information about it comes out. Ahh... so to get stronger, it's job rank up for humans and evolution for others. Or is it...? What the hell is that censored skills!? Conditions are not met.... The fuck!? ....The information isn't too accurate. Whatever. Next, is the huge girl Chii-chan.

***

Name : Onizuka Chinatsu

Race : Human 

Class : Hero

Job : Healer

Level : 11
HP :  288
MP : 43
Strength : 762
Agility : 51
Magic : 12
Dexterity : 9
Luck : 82

Unique Skill

Language Comprehension 

Herculean Strength 

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Skills

Calming Aura III

Heal I

Titles

Otherworlder 

****

For now, I'm gonna pretend i didn't see anything. Next up is the tanned girl, Rin-chan. 

***

Name : Kujou Rin

Race : Human 

Class : Hero

Job : Mage

Level : 8
HP : 170
MP : 212
Strength : 112
Agility :  135
Magic : 98
Dexterity : 227
Luck : 76

Unique Skill

Language Comprehension  

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Skills

Fire Magic I

Wind Magic I

Earth Magic I

Water Magic I

Titles

Otherworlder 

****

Now, it's time for the last one.

Language Comprehension  

***

Name : Okita Miyu

Race : Human 

Class : Hero

Job : Swordsman 

Level : 46
HP : 1277
MP : 53

Strength : 1394
Agility : 1741
Magic : 21
Dexterity : 1899
Luck : 169

Unique Skill

Language Comprehension 

Blitz

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Skills

Long Sword Mastery VIII

Short Sword Mastery VI

Two-Handed Sword Mastery VII

Unarmed Combat Mastery IV

Titles

Otherworlder  

****

"Hey Ossan, can we take a look?" 

"Miyu....san. Before i show them to you guys, please discuss among yourselves first about whether you want to show yours to each other or not." Because the gap of levels between her and the others are steep, i don't know how they're gonna take it.

"I-is there some problem?" Don't be so scared, shorty. I don't bite.

"It's not really a problem but most people normally hide their statuses from others."

"Even though you've seen ours Ossan? And what about yours?" Give me a break.... like hell I'm gonna show you my status. You guys're going to avoid me when you see my skills. ......Now that i think about it, can't i just use the skill and show it to them? Why do i have to write it down?

"This is an exception. I need to know what you girls can do if we want to to get away from here. Just as how i told you before, I'm not weak, but I'm not that strong either. So knowing your status is a must for me. And, if you really want to see my status, i suggest you to acquire the skill yourself."

"Eehhh~. Oji-san that's unfair~"

"Shut it. So what's it gonna be?" The four of them come to an agreement after a quick glance at each other. 

"We'll look at each other's statuses too. And of course we'll be counting on you to flee from here, Ossan. Right now, our priority is to find a place where we won't get exposed to danger nor exploited. After that, i will compensate you for everything you've done for us." 

"Very well, here you go." I spread out my shirt-cum-notes on the ground in front of them. 

While they're taking a look at their statuses, i told them about the male supremacy ideology that spreads in this country and the reason why those pigs that call themselves nobles were looking at them like that. What i told them are mostly about all those slavery shit, causing everyone's faces went pale and filled with disgust. Well, except for the airheaded giant Chii-chan. 

"And that's how it is. I don't ask you girls to trust my words just like that. Decide for yourself if I'm trustworthy or not. What i told you before is just giving you girls a heads-up so you won't be too shocked at whatever you're going to see out there." The girls nods at my words. 

"So, ready to move out?"

"Yes!"

"Let's~!"

"*Nod* Y-yes."

"Yes~." 

"Then, let's go."

0