Chapter 14. Become Travelers And……. 2
28 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We reached the town later than i planned to, because rather than going through the normal, safe route, we were walking through the forest for safety reasons. And that means there's monsters along our way. The day was already evening when we arrived. Because the monsters keep attacking, the girls leveled up nicely. All in all, it was a good experience for the girls. When we arrived, i quickly led the girls to an inn near the city's other gate and rented the whole second floor for us. 

How did i found the inn? It came from my experiences which i have in abundance. There's always an inn near every town's gate. Where did I get the money? Of course i took from the palace's treasury. They owe us at least that much to compensate their way of treating us. 

There's four room on the second floor. That's why i rented the whole floor. It's just perfect, don't cha think? The biggest room is for the girls, as there are four of them so they'll need their space. The second biggest room is for the emperor's consort, the third is for the princess, and the fourth is my room.

Maybe because they were exhausted from all the walking and fighting, the girls weren't making a fuss nor chit-chatting like last night. They just silently went inside their room when I told them to rest. As for me, i still got to make preparations so that we can quickly depart tomorrow. 

I moved from one shop to another in quick succession in order to make all necessary preparations and before I know it, the moon is already showing itself high up in the sky when i finished all of it. Most of the shops and stalls were already closed when i walked back to the inn. ....This kind of silence is kinda relaxing.

The first thing I do after I'm back is bringing the foods i bought to the girls. I also need to check the condition of both the princess's mother and the princess herself. I mean, the princess's mother should be fine. 'Cuz I'm putting her to sleep using the right dosage of anesthetic drugs and fulfill her nutritional needs by giving her my self-made nutrition pills. On the contrary, I'm worried about the princess. I don't know why, but she kept spitting it out everytime. So she'd been sleeping more than twenty four hours without eating. And in my book that's a cause for concern. So after giving the princess's mother a quick look, i leave the princess's mother's room and entered the princess's room. I brought a chair to the bedside and sat there. 

"Where.....am i...?" 

"Oh! You're awake at last." The girl who've just woken up is the princess of this empire, Rosalind von Youstard. 

Back when i heard a weird grinding sound from one of the corridor branches inside the palace, i followed the sound to find out what it is. Turns out, that branch led me to the palace's dungeon where i found that the sound came from this princess here grinding her chains against the prison bars, as she tried to escape. We talked for a while, and she explained to me about her situation when i asked her about it. And, in all honesty, i must say. What The Fuck!? 


So, two years ago, the king who knew about the princess's Hero Summoning skill, ordered her to use it and call some pawns to be used by the empire. After hearing about how the empire going to use the hero to expand its land, the princess is refusing. Enraged by the refusal, the king then threw the princess into the dungeon cell. But even after being tortured, from being starved, whipped, raped, etc. It continues for hours, days, weeks, until the princess doesn't know if it's night or day. But, even though she already lose her sense of time, she doesn't give in to the emperor's demands. Seeing that everything he did to her was futile, the king was frustrated. It was then, that the torture abruptly stopped. 

A long time passed, but not even once did someone come into her prison to torture her. They only came to feed her or satisfy themselves by using her. One day, ten to twenty men came to her prison cell and unlocked it. As she braced herself for another day of torture, the men then shoved someone else into her prison cell and locked it again. The princess was aghast when she found out that the person was her mother. 

Her mother, the most beautiful and graceful woman she ever knew was nowhere to be seen. Her hair that always shines is now greasy and messy; a thick yellowish white liquid smeared all over her body and even trickled out of her buttocks and private parts; and the thing that shocked the princess the most is how her mother eyes that normally always filled with kindness, were now filled with lust, when she looked at the men's nether regions who stood just outside of the cell as she reached out and begged them to toy and make use of her body. 

The mind of the princess's mother were already broken so much that she couldn't recognize the princess anymore. While she was begging and reaching out to the men from inside the cell, she keeps shoving her fingers into her buttocks and private parts, and moaning all the while. After the princess's mother begged them for a time, the men then told her that they will only do her if the princess gives in. So she starts begging for the princess to surrender to them like her life depends on it. She begs whilst licking the princess body from head to toe. 

Hours have passed. Seeing how the princess still wouldn't give in, the men lose their patience and said that if the princess's mother drink and eat her daughter's piss and feces that were collected in a bucket on the corner of the room, they will reward her. As her mind were already broken, the princess's mother didn't find it disgusting nor repulsive as she quickly moved towards the bucket in order to swallow it all and get her rewards for it. 

Just before the princess's mother did that, the princess gives in as she couldn't bear to watch her mother to be degraded even more. And that's when i and the girls arrived at that shithole they call palace. Immediately after using her skill, the princess was thrown into the dungeon once more. While her mother was brought into the guards quarters to get her rewards. For me personally, It's fucked up. It's not even funny anymore. 

"Y-you are..."

"I'm sure you won't remember me because of all the stuff you've been through, so I'll explain our situations briefly. I'm Ars an adventurer. Right now, we're in an inn in Yundale town. Y'know, the town a day from the palace that you mentioned before? Ring any bell?" 

"A-ahh..." The girl in question ponders for a moment before giving me the nods.

"Anyway, I've brought you out of the palace as requested. ...you're at least remember that part right...?" She nods again in affirmation. 

"Yes i remembered. You've helped me flee from that prison. For that I gratefully thank you. ......" She looked down frustratingly. 

"What's that?" I know that she mumbled something under her breath. Can't quite catch what she said, though. 

"I-i know that it is improper of me to ask this of you.... but, w-what of my mother? Did you also save her?" 

"Relax... she's in another room. It's better for you not to see her right now, and well.... i can't really say that i have saved her.... not with her in that condition, at least." I meant what i said. 

I keep giving her some kind of anesthetic drugs that i created with ingredients i found in that palace to keep her from waking up and tie her with some makeshift straitjacket i made. 'Cuz everytime she's conscious, she keeps screaming like mad and begging for a dicking. So, Uhhh..... yeah... i keep drugging her. It's also to keep my sanity. I mean, while i do want to have some fun, the look in her eyes scares me, y'know. It's like she wants to eat me alive.

"Thank You! Thank You Very Much! I- I Didn't Think That.... We.... Would Ever Get Out Of That.... Hell! I... i......*hic*..." Hearing my answer, the princess broke down in tears as she jumped out of the bed and hugged me. 

The princess holds onto me tightly while crying her eyes out. I can see her body trembles greatly as she thanked me again and again while she hugged me. Her thin fingers that were grabbing onto my back felt so powerless and frail. Only after i overcome my initial shock did i start hugging her back and pat her head, trying to comfort her. We spent sometime in this position. Maybe, already feeling better, the princess suddenly backs off of me.

"I-i apologize... for acting out of place and hold you with this filthy body of mine...." Looks like I'm wrong again. She looked down and talk in a self-deprecating manner, with tears still falling from her eyes and her body still trembling. 

Hmmm.... Now, how do i suppose to approach this.... Well, i guess it's time to up my bullshitting game a bit.

"...Even after all the things they've done to you, you're body isn't filthy, it's clean... Well, I wash it after all. So there's no need to apologize."

"But-" When she tried to argue, i quickly pressed my index finger against her full and luscious lips. It's sexy. I'm not gonna lie. And the contrast between her thin malnourished body, and that luscious looking full lips of hers is just making me aroused more and more. .....I really am fucked up, aren't I? Wicked Thoughts Be Gone!

"Shhh... Listen, the way you stand up against all of them, clinging tightly to hope, and never gave up showed that you're heart are strong and noble. So throw away all those negative thoughts of yours." I moved closer to her, and hold her. Her attempts to resist fades almost instantly when i tighten my hold and start patting her head. 

"You've got nothing to be ashamed of. For me, You're an admirable and wonderful woman. Now lift you're chin up, and puff your chest out. If anyone says otherwise I'll shut them down." 

"yes... yes...." She answered silently, almost whispering. Her body still trembles slightly from crying. But she didn't loosen her grip around me at all. After spending another minutes, i don't know how long, she loosen her hold and backs off slowly from me. Although she still looked like a sobbing mess, her atmosphere have changed for the better. 

"So anyway, can you stop talking formally? It makes me kinda uncomfortable." I'm not good with formalities. Even in my first life, i talked and acted informally with everyone, including my boss. I wonder if she's successfully snatched a good man to marry.....

"I shall endeavour... I-i mean, i will... try."

"Okay then, hmmm... your name is Rosalind... it's too long. I'll just call you Rosa. I'm Ars. Call me whatever you want. ...Say, can we continue our talk after i call the girls? They also need to know about your situation, so if you don't mind me telling them about it, it'll be great. Also, i want to tell you and the girls about my plans and I'm not into repeating myself." The princess nodded to give me her consent. 

"Thanks. Hear that, Rin? Call the others too. We're going to talk."

"Eeeeekk!!!!!" When i call her name, Rin squeal in surprise and appeared from behind the room's door. Heh, it's three thousand lives too early for you to try sneaking up on me, you little brat.

"Y-yes, Oji-san!" Rin then rushes towards another room where the other girls are lounging in. 

*******

"And that's how it came to this. I won't force you girls to not hold it against her or her mother. Because they're the reason we're here. But still, you've got to remember that they're also a victim in this whole mess." After introducing themselves to each other, I and the princess, told the girls about everything that happened without leaving any explicit details.

The girls were showing many interesting expressions on their faces. From disgust to spite. None of them were positive. Well, not that i can't see where it's coming from as i also loathe this empire more and more. 

"I am terribly sorry for involving everyone." While still sitting on the bed, Rosalind bowed deeply towards the girls. As she did that, her body is trembles slightly and tears forming on her eyes. ....Maybe because the guilt is killing her.

"You don't have to apologize, Rosalind-san. It wasn't your fault. If anything, it's the king's fault." Attagirl, Miyu! That's my girl!

"Miyu-sama.... thank you very much..." Hearing that, Rosa bow towards Miyu.

"Grrr... How Could He?!  Oji-san i give you permission. Kill That King!!! Kill Hi-Ouch!!!!"

"Rin, Shut Up! You're too loud! We're still in the empire's territory. So don't make a scene! We don't want the soldiers to broke down the door out of nowhere." I flicked Rin's forehead because she kept screaming about killing the king. Though i must say, i extremely agree with her. 

"It's like what Miyu said, Rosalind-san. If that's what happened, it's not your or your mother's fault. It was all the emperor's fault that we were involved. Don't worry about it."

"Nao-sama... thank you...." Hearing that, Rosa bow again.

"Yes ~ don't worry, Rosalind-san~." Uhhhh.... Chinatsu, can't you come up with something to say?

"Chinatsu-sama...." feeling more relieved, Rosa broke down in tears again, and the girls are busy comforting her. As the only man in this room, i take a hint and wait silently for all of them to calm down.

"So, everyone, my plans are more or less still the same. We're going to another country. And, because we prefer a country with a somewhat decent equal rights, i chose Eldar dukedom as our destination. That dukedom also got one of the largest commercial city in this world so look forward to your first otherworld shopping spree." Hearing that the girls starts getting excited and talk among themselves. 

"Okay, okay... calm your horses. Other than that, they also has one of this world's biggest labyrinth. Which is why we'll make that place as our adventuring base. Also, i was thinking of bringing both Rosa and her mother with us." Except for Nao, the girls were also excited about the adventuring part. That's good... being excited is good.... 

"So, what do you girls think?" I looked at each one of them as i wanted to hear their take on it.

"Hai!" Rin suddenly raised her hand while looking weirdly serious. 

"Yes, Rin?" Seeing Rin's serious face, i somehow get enthusiastic to hear her opinion. 

"Oji-san~ i think younger girl will suit you bett-Ouch!" I flicked Rin's forehead again as i felt kind of annoyed with her.

"Stop joking! Give me back my expectations! C'mon, I'm asking for a serious opinion, here! I want your thoughts about my plans and about bringing them! Like, isn't it dangerous? Or won't they become a hindrance? Shit like that! You feel me? ....Yes, Miyu?" As i talked to Rin,  Miyu raised her hand. 

"Ossan, as someone who also helped by you, there is no way we would be against it. That's why i thought you're joking when you ask that. Everyone must also be thinki-" 

"This! See, Rin! I want this kind of serious answer! Thank you for answering my lost expectations, Miyu! .....sorry, i was too excited just now. Ehem. So, you're all agree with it, right?" 

"Sure."

"Yup~."

"Yes."

"Mhm ~."

"Alright, we're done here. Go back to your room and get some rest. The sooner we depart tomorrow, the better." The girls then walked out of the princess's room and leave me and the princess alone. 

"....What?" After some weird silence the princess lifted her face and locked her eyes to mine.

"Mr. Ars, isn't it going to be as you said? Me and my mother will be nothing but hindrances. Not to mention, you and the girls will be chased by the empire. ....I think it is better if you and the girls lea-Ouch!"

"I already told you. I take no more of those negative shits. I'll bring you and your mother with us. And that's final." Damn... i forgot about the bullshitting, and said what I'm thinking without filter. 

"Did you really just flick my forehead? I'm a princess you know? You would not get away easily from this." The princess gets up from the bed and move closer to me who still sat down on a chair beside her bed, with her arms raised high. ....well, it's not she can kill me with one hit. Better stay still and let her have her fun. I closed my eyes and readied myself, in case she got more power than i thought. 

....Is it coming? I've closed my eyes for a while, now. Kinda getting restless now.

*smack*

"Thank you..." Hearing her words, i opened my eyes and found her already lying on the bed again with her back facing me.

"...Did you just kiss me...?" She didn't  answer my question. But i can clearly see her ear redden when i asked that.

"Did you really just kiss me and then faking sleep?" My words only made her ear gets redder and darker. 

"Well, being shy is better than being depressed. It's also kinda cute. ...Goodnight, Rosa." After saying those words, leave the princess's room get myself some sleep.

0