ANNOUNCEMENT
3.1k 31 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A long time ago, in a faraway galaxy, a young and unknown author decided to write a certain novel that he was very excited about. Despite everything, the novel managed to catch a few readers' attention, and after a month, a certain site invited the writer to sign a contract. For several months, the writer decided not to do it since he didn't mind publishing his novel on several platforms. Still, after a while, he eventually gave up for several reasons.

Hello, everyone! Ex-Soldier Lv 99 here. I am here to inform you that I signed a contract with the web novel and Unlimited Power 02: The Ranger's Domain will be posted only in there from now on. I don't plan to give many details about it since it will be boring for you to read. After all, everything that I say will sound like a complaint. However, I feel like I owe at least two or three motives to you guys.

Number one: my public there is much larger.

Number two: Some friends advised me to sign it.

I will move all the chapters that are here to there today, and I plan to post some extra chapters to compensate you guys for the hassle. I hope everyone can understand my decision and enjoy my novel in web novel as well. Also, unlimited power - the arcane path is in the process of being contracted as well, so those who didn't read the book and want to read it, I recommend doing it as soon as possible. I wish everyone a good day!

More chapters here: https://www.webnovel.com/book/unlimited-power-02---the-ranger's-domain_18869780605377605

9