chapter 2
572 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The fourth point he noticed, the pirates prefer to assault girls in the poor islands while letting the hot girls stay single in their life. Will it is almost that everyone is single in this world

Many hot girls never get married, Tsuru is an example, she was very hot when she was young, and Shakky is another example until she reached her late Thirties she got to know that man.

"What useless men, but it's also good, since I am here, no girl will slip from my hands, the same for the devil fruits" Theon chuckled.

Fifth, There is a big organization that manipulates and controls the world, unlike the emperors (yonko) that he saw in the memories, this organization called the world government is more organized and wise, and Theon likes their ways.

It is normal for any Country or Force to dream about controlling the world and maybe this World Government is the only one that has the ability and the courage to do so.

Next, there is a force in the vision called the Revolutionary Army, Theon really doesn't like them, for no reason.

"So, you, that is inside my head, show yourself and tell me what is your objective in teleporting me to this world," Theon finally turned his focus to the weird voice in his mind.

[ding, exp = Experience point: a currency used between the host and the system]

[Host now is connected to the system through a soul contract]

[Host can upgrade skills, evolve abilities, and many options are available for the Host]

[Host must have exp points to use the system options, you can gain exp points by defeating, or killing people...]

[Warning, Host must never talk about his original world to any uncontracted human or inhuman being]

[Warning, Host must never talk about the system to anyone be it contracted or not]

[Because the host have a contract with the system, 200 years is added to his life, and his body is back to his youth, the same will apply to any of his partners, the Host body will not stop growing until it reaches its best condition, the same for the partners]

[The mini world is now bound to the Host soul, the host is the sole owner of the mini world, the Host can not enter the mini world for now]

Many screens appeared in Theon mind, he read them one by one,

First, this system is some application that got somehow connected to his soul so even if he wants he can never get rid of it, and its currency is called exp.

Second, he can upgrade skills by killing or defeating people, there is a good deal of information about it but one thing is clear, the system is evil, if not why must it encourage him to kill? but this is the best for him as he doesn't want this "system" to gives him exp for saving people, he is not good himself.

Third, he must not talk about his original world to the people here. of course, he won't do that, what is the point of doing that? To show off that he is from another world? Or to gain pity that he is lonely in this new world?

Fourth, he must not talk about the system to anyone, even his partners, of course, Theon is more than happy to accept this term, for him, it is a shame to tell your women that you developed your strength with the help of the system.

Fifth, in addition to his 20 years of life, the system gave him 200 years more, the same for any woman he will have a contract with, his women will restore to their best condition after the contract, and his growth won't stop until his body is perfect, the same for the women.

Theon was really happy with this thing, even in his past world he never heard of any means that can prolong life except those Esper abilities that let them restore their cells, the vampires are an exception.

Sixth, the mini world seems to be a space that is connected to his soul like the system, now Theon is curious about this space.

Suddenly Theon remembered something, he raised his hand a little in front of him but nothing happened, black lines formed in his forehead but this did not affect his attractive face.

"Oy, you seem to forget to explain why I can't use my ability?"

Theon was one of the lucky people of his world who born with two abilities,

The first one is called the "Moon step", he developed his ability to the point that he can travel 1 km distance in a second, and from it, he developed a technique called the "Ghost step" for his women.

This ability is like stopping time for him as the moment he activates it he will see everything frozen. But it will burden the body a lot while using it. That is why he uses "Ghost step" most of the time.

The other ability is "death aura", after every soul he killed, the breath of death of the dead body will be gained by him, this death aura allows him to do anything, he developed it to a scary degree.

[ding, the Host death aura was taken by the system in exchange for the system contract, but you still have the ability]

[To make the contract fair, the system will offer two small services]

"I won't waste my emotion on you, as I start to understand you, if I can guess correctly, you will take part of my aura when I kill next time, so how much will you take?" it's not that he was not angry, but it's useless to think too much about it, and since the ability is still in his hand, he will develop it again.

[The system will take 20% of every aura the host collect]

"Ho, 20 %, huh, okay, I understand," Theon now can understand the system objective, his loss is very big, but he can do nothing. At least he gained a raw idea of the system objective, Theon hated someone controlling his life and death, even this system!

Now he must think of what he is about to do in this world. Theon's biggest aspirations in his past life were wealth, power, and women.

This world is full of them, but what role will he use to get them?

He is not interested to join the marine and let them boss over him, even the Fleet Admiral position is under the control of others, it will take him years to reach the admiral rank and who knows how many years he will take to be the fleet admiral, not to mention there is no way to promote himself to be a World noble, and he doesn't want to be one of those pigs.

The overlords are the same as the Admirals as they have obligations toward the world government.

The pirates are nothing better, he will have to guard himself every day against the Marin and the other pirates, and that's not a good thing for someone like Theon!

But this world is too chaotic, and he loved how chaotic it is, for now, he must know what time he transported to so that he can do some planning.

 

 

Favorite if you liked it :)

9