chapter 3
524 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Shakky was on the sofa thinking about Theon's problem, if he really lost his memory she is willing to pay all her saved money to look for the best doctor for him!

"What are you thinking about?" Theon comes down, as he sits down on the sofa opposite Shakky.

"Nothing, so, did you remember anything?" she asked, looking at his handsome face, she was praying in her heart for him to be okay.

"Of course, after sorting out my memory I remember everything now," Theon said with a smile on his face.

"That is good then, let me prepare something for you to eat," finally the burden that was in her heart was lifted, with a happy smile, she walked to the bar to prepare something healthy for him,

"Thanks, not just for the food but for how much you cared for me in these three months," Theon thanked her.

"Don't mention it, after three months with your sleeping face I started to consider you as my family, so don't thank me again."

'family, huh, that's a good thing to hear...' Theon felt happy in his heart, for this new woman to think about him like this, it's a good sign.

He held the newspaper that was on the table and started reading.

"Shakky, Is this today's newspaper?" Theon noticed that he can dread the language here, 'maybe it's part of the memories.'

"Oh, no, a few months ago newspaper, Someone left it here at the bar this morning, I really wonder why someone read the previous year's newspaper."

[the Marine hero the Vice-admiral Monkey D. Garp defeats and injures the 12th leader of the Happo Navy Don Chinjao known as Chinjao the Drill...]

On the first page of the newspaper, An image filled half of the page, and you can see a tall, tanned, broad-chested, muscular old man, with a black beard and a scar over his left eye, he was eating rice cookies, far behind him the flat-headed Chinjao was carried by his followers.

'So, The battle occurred at the end of last year, in the information given to me by the system, this battle should be six years before Gold D Roger death, so I am 27 years before Nami started her journey.'

'Also, it seems, Rayleigh will fall for Shakky only after two years, I am really lucky,' he looked at the busy Shakky and smiled.

"What are you looking at?" shakky brought soup and some meat for Theon, she put the cigarette on her mouth, sat on the sofa, and watched Theon while he was eating.

"Nothing, I am just not getting enough of your beauty," he answered her and started eating. The food in this world is tastier and beneficial than his other world, although it's bad to start eating just after waking up from a long coma, Theon did not care.

"fufufu, it's not good to look at older sister that way," she is good at dealing with people, but Theon is different, Theon is a little shorter than her, around 1.83 cm, and he is way too handsome, she still treats him as family, but can't really resist his flirting, she is a woman, and she is happy how he complained her.

"I am a man, believe me, you will rarely see someone frank about his emotions and lust like me, 'sister'"

"Ara, do you want a punch?" Shakky showed a fist and threatened him jokingly.

The two chatted for a while, Shakky asked a few questions and talked about the other Groves here, also asked about Theon's past but Theon changed the subject many times, so she did not ask again.

"Well, I will go out and stroll outside, my body is a little frigid, maybe some walk will fix it," Theon remembered that he needs money, the clothes he is wearing now were bought by Shakky, so he will see if he can get some money outside.

"Do you want me to go out with you? this island is full of pirates and kidnappers, they won't let go of a handsome man like you" she really worried about him, and she knows that Theon look will lead him to dangerous situations especially here on this island where all the slaves traders deal.

"Well, I am good at running away, so you don't have to worry" Theon did not say much, of course, he won't run away, but this is the best way to not let her worry.

"Then what about money, do you need any?" Shakky asked again.

"No need, I'll just look around," Theon waved his hand.

"Okay, I know you don't have any place to live so don't be late, also, be careful," Shakky winked at him.

✻✻✻

Theon was heading to the other Groves to look for some way to gain money, but just as he stepped down from the hill, he heard a creepy laugh.

"Khehe hehehe, boss, look over there," a man with a creepy smile was pointing at Theon and talking to his boss, he was 3 m tall, with a crooked back and very slim body.

"I can see what is in front of me you stupid asshole," the boss, a big and muscular man, with serious features, kept tapping the sword on his hand at his shoulder and looking at Theon with an evil smile. The same with the four subordinates behind him and the tall man.

"So, do you need anything? If not, move aside as the sigh of worthless people will affect my mood," Theon can see how they are looking at him as if he is prey, and it's obvious that they are slave hunters, and he is provoking them on purpose, he was looking for money, and it came to him.

Slavery is legal in this world, and those slave hunters got a big deal of wealth from hunting people.

"Oh, you have a big mouth young man, huh, but you are forgiven, your handsome face will bring me millions in the auction house today, so I'll pardon your arrogant words, go bring this man" the boss was really happy that he came here today.

It has been days, and he did not find any target, he did not expect to meet such a handsome youngster here, and he is sure he will earn millions from selling him,

the noblewomen won't let such a kid slip from their hands, and they will buy him even for a hundred of millions.

"Let me do it," The slim-tall man beside the boss, waved his hand to the followers behind him, held his sword, and walked toward Theon.

"Don't injure him, he is worth millions," the boss was really worried that his right-hand man would injure the youngster with his strength.

"Relax boss," said the tall man, he was confident walking slowly like a boss.

"Sigh," with a boring expression. Theon too walked to the man, soon they reached each other, they looked at each other, as the tall man looked down at Theon waited for him to ask for mercy, on the other hand, Theon moved his left leg up and kicked between the tall man's legs.

[ding, Skill: Kick Initialization...]

[Skill: Kick Lvl 1 learned]

"Crack!"

The tall man eyes bulged, he dropped his sword and held his crotch

The others stunned when they heard a crack sound, and they know what it is, but they did not meddle, since Theon dear to do this, the tall man have to avenge himself, even the boss did not move, he just felt pity that he will take the young man with bruises in his face.

But to their surprise, Theon slowly reached the drooped sword, held the man who was focusing on his pain by the hair of his head, and waved his hand, cutting the man's head.

[ding, Skill: Swordsmanship Initialization...]

[Skill: Swordsmanship Lvl 1 learned]

[ding, 200 exp for killing a slave hunter]

A lot of information on swordsmanship was integrated into Theon's mind, as he felt it was with him since he was born, but it was useless for him as his skills in weapons are more mastered than what the system gave him.

Suddenly, black smoke moved from the corpse to Theon's feet like a shadow and entered his body, he felt it inside his body, part of it vanished, and he knew it was taken by the system.

The system did not show any notification about a new power registered.

This all took only parts of a second as the man was on his way to falling back,

'It seems there are many ranks for swordsmanship and five levels for every rank according to the system classification.'

"Damn, he killed him, boss," one of the followers shouted, as he was the first one to wake up from the shock in the group.

"Shut up, I can see!!"

The boss was stunned for seconds, he did not expect this youngster to be ruthless, his instinct told him to run away, but his little pride forbade him to do so, his subordinates were behind him, so he can not take the shame.

Even so, his legs can't even move from fear, he is just a slave hunter with a large body and a little strength that he takes pride in, but he never killed anyone.

"Asshole, how dare you !" he shouted at Theon, but he did not attack, after all, his right-hand man was equal to his strength but was killed just like that!  So he can't take the risk,

he shouted the insult toward Theon just to play a little tough in front of his followers, even so, he feared this youth would get angry.

"So, you are next? Huh, 'Boss'" the boss heard a voice behind him and a sword pointing at his neck from behind.

He looked at the front to find Theon not there.

"B bb...boss, be careful, he is behind you," the followers took steps back with fear. They don't know how this young man moved this fast, but it's clear that he is strong.

[ding,  Ghost Steps Initialization…]

[Skill:  Ghost Steps Lvl 1 learned]

[ding, the Host can move 10 meters with one step]

A lot of information about the skill was integrated into Theon's mind.

'Hmph, like hell I would need to learn the skill I created from you' Theon sneered in his mind.

 

 

Favorite if you liked it :)

9