chapter 4
512 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sabaody Archipelago, 13 Grove

Under the small hill that the Shakky's Rip-off Bar located at, four people were looking at an extremely handsome man with fear, and the big one in front of the five was no better, his eyes landed on the headless corpse and feeling the cold sword on his neck, he was about to pass out.

"So, you are next? Huh, 'Boss,'" said Theon, with a smile on his face.

"Ah, young man, let's not resort to violence and have a nice talk," the boss said, he finally let go of his pride, his life is more important than his pride.

"Ho, now you are taking a step back huh, okay, what's your name," it's no surprise as Theon expected this, the boss kept looking at the corpse of his subordinate which led to great psychological pressure on him, not to mention the sword on his neck that will move at any second.

"Kairihen, sir," Kairihen said.

"Ok, Kairihen, take me to your base," Theon moved the sword and walked to the corpse, he never planned to kill Kairihen, he needs money and a guild, and it is not like he needs the 200 exp that the system will give him.

And Theon's ability will not get strong by killing a group of people, he needs tens of thousands or millions every time, so it's useless to be greedy for a little amount of death aura.

For now, he doesn't want people to see him as a criminal, if he is going to do it he will do it in cover or after he gains massive power.

Theon knows what will happen if he gets a bounty on his head, he will run every day like a rat.

In the memories, he saw Roger and Edward Newgate running every day from the marine, the marine is powerful, they have a huge armada and the public opinion on their side.

"Wha...okay, sir," he was about to ask why but seeing Theon's evil face he abandoned the idea.

Theon started searching the corps to find anything, he found a thousand Berry and a picture of a fat woman, a piece of chewing gum. Well, he did not take the chewing gum and the photo.

The moment he thought about taking the money he heard a notification.

[1000 Berry detected]

[Host can use the storage space to save the money]

[Host can exchange the money for exp]

[ store / exchange ]

Theon was so happy that his heart was about to fly from his mouth.

'So the system can exchange Berry for exp, huh,' now a new plan has popped into his mind. Maybe this is his way to counter the system objective.

He hasn't exchanged the money yet but stored it in the system storage space.

After that, he followed Kairinen to his base.

Not far away, at Shakky's Rip-off Bar, Shakky was looking from her window at everything that happened from the moment Theon stepped out of the bar, sighed, and sat back on the sofa.

"Naughty boy, you dare to lie that you're a fast runner."

but she was happy that Theon can protect himself in front of these people even if they are weak, she was surprised at how fast he was and how ruthless he is to his enemies.

She is a compassionate woman, and she spent three months taking care of Theon, of course, she will care for him, not to mention that she developed an attachment towards him.

'It's the first time for me to care for a man this much, what a strange and nice feeling,' Shakky smiled and shook her head.

Shakky knows the base of these hunters, if anything happens to Theon she will take care of them.

✻✻✻

Inside a small hall of a mansion, Theon was sitting in a chair, and the five hunters were kneeling in front of him and waiting for him to open his lips, but he was thinking with eyes closed.

Finally, he opened his eyes and looked at Kairihen.

"Kairihen, How much money do we have in the safe?" Theon asked, with a serious expression on his face.

'What does this idiot mean by 'we'? It's my money that I collected for many years working days and nights!' Kairihen's face was red from anger, this man thinks he is his boss just because he has a little strength.

"I asked you about the money not to give me a facial performance," Theon said, looking at Kairihen's face that changed from color to another from his complicated emotions.

"Ye... yes, we have 50 million," his lips were trembling from sorrow, this money is his life, all these years he spent only about one million on his subordinates and the rest was in his hands but now everything is gone, he is sure the kid will take it.

"Ho, 50 million, I am proud of you, okay bring it over"

'Proud my ass,' Kairihen's coughed up blood in anger, he did not reply and headed to his safe, if he stays any longer he will insult Theon and get himself killed.

It did not long for Kairihen to come back with the money, with a sullen face of course.

[50,000,500 Berry detected]

[Host can use the storage space to save the money]

[Host can exchange the money for exp]

[ store / exchange ]

He chose the exchange option.

[exchange amount:(Write down the amount you want to exchange) ]

[exchange price: 1 Berry = 1 exp ]

Theon exchanged 20 million and put what left into the storage.

[ding, 20.000.000 exp Has been acquired]

[Exp: 20.000.000 exp ]

"Good job, boys, and you too Kairihen, you made a great achievement for developing my future," Theon chuckled and looked at the sullen faces of the grope.

"Don't be sad, I have good news for you all,"

Kairihen looked at him and was curious about what must be good news for them after being robbed like this.

"I am going to destroy the other slave hunters and bounty hunters that are in Sabaody Archipelago, henceforth, you will be the only group here."

'And I am going to collect all the money they gained in these years,' he thought in his heart.

After knowing that a weak team like this collected 50 million berries, Theon was curious about the other powerful hunters on the island.

The system upgrading skills cost a lot, so he needs money as fast as possible, so he can start his plans.

When Kairihen heard Theon's plan, he was happy and shocked at the same time.

He was happy because he wants the other bounty hunters to share his misery, after all, fellow sufferers make pain easier to bear.

He was shocked because some of them are backed by nobles and strong people, and Theon has the nerve to target them, but he won't tell Theon, at least he will wait until Theon destroys all of them then he will tell Theon.

"Hahaha, ok boss, I'll help you, I know all their bases" Kairihen laughed out loud from happiness and changed his address from 'Sir' that of fear to  'boss' as a show of admiration.

But he is not admiring Theon at all, for him, Theon now is a tool he will use to gain the slave business here and to see his fellow friends suffer.

Or that's what he thought as Theon has other plans for him.

"Okay, I'll rest a little, stay outside, I'll call you when I am ready to go" Theon closed his eyes and entered the System menu.

The first thing he has to do is to promote his Swordsmanship to the Master stage that is Lvl 10, he was curious about it.

He chose to upgrade to Lvl 10.

[Skill: Swordsmanship Lvl 10 (0/4.445.970) ]

[Skill upgrade: Swordsmanship Lvl 1⇾ Swordsmanship Lvl 10 ]

[ yes / no ]

Theon selected 'Yes.'

[ding, swordsmanship Lvl 10 Initialization…]

[Skill upgrade: Swordsmanship Novice stage ⇾ Swordsmanship Master stage]

[Skill: Swordsmanship Lvl 10 learned]

[Skill: Ittoryu  learned]

[Skill: Nitoryu learned]

[Sub-Skill: Flying Slash learned]

[Sub-S...]

A huge amount of information and memories entered his brain and merged with it, and his body has some changes too, now he has many theories, style techniques about swordsmanship that he did not in the past.

Theon discovered two problems now.

One, his body and physique are too weak to use the new techniques in his head. He must train his muscles to gain a perfect body for the skills and abilities he has, even his previous abilities will kill him if he does not train his body.

Two, the exp points he gains from killing will never be enough for him to upgrade his skills, especially up to Lvl 9.

Now with his Master stage of swordsmanship, he seems to be one of the strong people here in paradise, but it's too naive to think like that.

This world is full of monster-like humans, the weakest the kid named Usopp will be unscratched if he jumps from a mountain, like when he did it in water 7, but Theon will die on the spot, and his bones will shatter like glass, the system not only made him young but took his powers and changed his body structure with that of the fragile physique, maybe the system want Theon to depend on him.

That is why Theon is way too weak for this world's standards.

 

 

Favorite if you liked it :)

10