chapter 6
407 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the medium-sized house in the Sabaody Archipelago, this house used to be a base for one of the strong slave-hunting groups here, but now it is all red with blood.

In the front door, a little space used as the guard's resting place, all the members laying on the ground, and none of them with a complete body.

Kairihen and his group were standing there with lifeless eyes, they still don't know if they are in a dream or not because today marks their first day killing.

they are not pirates, they don't need to use force to abduct someone, even if he is strong they will wait for his weakest moment to hunt him without anyone getting any harm.

as for the weapons in their hands, they wield it just to scare people, anyone will be afraid when it comes to weapons, even a pirate or marine, that is why Kairihen make up for his weak heart and skills with his huge body, cunning nature, and how his subordinates still believe that he is mighty.

but today was a horrible day for Kairihen, he did not expect Theon to be powerful and cold-blooded like this, he killed many people without flinching, and he was enjoying cutting them into pieces, in a single day he killed all the six groups that hunted in the Sabaody Archipelago and this group was the last, only his group survived this demon if not for him abandoning his pride and asking peace with this demon.

and he even made Kairihen a killer for his own enjoyment.

'Thank god, it's good I did not act recklessly this morning, I am sure the marine will investigate this, but why is the demon so secretive? a demon like him should be happy to have a huge bounty.'

indeed, he noticed that Theon only put the mask off after killing everyone, and it clears that he doesn't want to be found out.

In the late years, most pirates take pride in their bounties, and it is like a badge to show your status to all. For Kairihen, Theon is a weird pirate.

As in this world people call any criminal as Pirate, and it is true, most criminals changed their professions into piracy, even big mafia families turn into piracy with time.

"Kairihen," Theon looked at the group who were painted red with blood for a while, his gaze then landed on Kairihen.

"y...yes, boss do you need anything?" Kairihen stuttered, in his heart he wished Theon will need nothing, he is afraid Theon will ask him to clean this mess here, or ask something, anyway, he is afraid of the unknown.

"Can you see the surrounding mess?" asked Theon, pointing at the heads, hands, and the body part everywhere.

'here it comes,' Kairihen thought.

"Of course, boss," with a fake eager expression Kairihen looked at Theon's eyes and waited for Theon to say his command.

"This will be your fate, if I get wind that you are misbehaving and running your mouth here and there, The same for the four of you," Theon gazed at Kairihen for a while, and then he shifted his eyes to the other four.

"Haha haha, of course not, boss, how can we?" Kairihen laughed with fear all over his face.

"Yes yes," x 4 the follower nodding in agreement.

In fact the four of them regretted, why must they follow Kairihen this morning when it was their rest day?

Why did they not awaken to how weak and coward their boss is from the moment they met?

and why did they fellow this huge bastard boss on the first day?

from their fear and despair they start searching for something to put their anger on, of course it must be Kairihen, so they put all the blame on him in their hearts, but this is just an inner struggle, as they are just like their boss, Cowards.

"okay, start working," Theon said.

Soon Kairihen came back with a bag that contains 60 million Berry, he put it on the ground, but it soon disappeared, he got used to Theon's ability to make things appear and disappear in the air.

Theon now possesses 510 million Berry, for some pirates this amount is not that big, but for Theon, this amount will build his future, and he will turn it into billions.

Theon and Kairihen group walked in two directions, but he did take their transponder Snail number, he then walked to Grove 13.

*TING*

As he stepped to the Bar he was surprised that it was open, and Shakky was waiting for him.

"Ara, so you are finally back," Shakky said with a cigarette at hand.

"I am happy to see my wife waiting for me this late," Theon said, closing the door.

"Fufufu, yo…" she was about to continue but her words stopped, At that moment she saw Theon falling to the ground with a pale face.

"Theon" Shakky runs toward him and supports his body.

"Relax, I am okay," Theon smiled, but he soon spurted blood from his mouth.

"Shut up, you are not okay!" Shakky worry turned into anger as she supported his body taking him to his room.

 

✻✻✻

 

"So, tell me everything that happened today, and don't lie to me."

after she put Theon on the bed and prepared him a "healing" soup, she sat down beside him, gazed into Theon's eyes.

Theon looked at her eyes for a while then he let out a sigh, since he is going to make her his woman, there is no harm to tell her about his little adventure today.

So they spend the next hour talking.

"So, that's how it is, huh, if you need money you should ask me, there is no need to run around doing such a thing," Shakky was a little sad that he did not ask her for money.

'It's not like we are strangers now, if not, I'll not take care of you for these long,' Shakky gazed at him and thought in her heart.

"Why must I take the money that you spend years collecting while there is free money outside."

"Sigh, but why did your body become like this?" Shakky asked. Looking at his pale face.

"Well, it's a side effect of overusing an ability I have," and of course because his body is too weak to use it, but he is not worrying.

with the help of the Death essence and the food of this world it will take him from 10 to 15 years to restore his perfect physique, in his past life he spent 30 years to gain a perfect body, at that time he started training from a young age.

"Sigh, I really don't know what to say,

let's not mention this ability that you are talking about.

just after an hour from leaving the bed after three months of a deep sleep you start running and fighting, let me tell you, even without using that ability of yours, your body can't take it, why can't you wait until you get used to your body," Shakky looked at him and started her 'teaching'.

"It's not like I want to start fighting or anything, but the problems came to me, and since I was in the mood, I said why not do some good karma and save the slaves," Theon indeed saved the slaves unintentionally, but he did not let them out, they did not even see him.

"You don't have to save any slave, don't put yourself in the World government eyes," Shakky warned.

"Okay, I'll listen to you," this is his way to change a subject.

"Sigh, have a rest, and we will talk in the morning, good night"

closing the light, she walked out of the room, she was a little angry at how he put his life at danger, he is young, he must not play with his life.

✻✻✻

The next day

Between the Sabaody Archipelago and the Red Line, a crescent moon-shaped island, with cannons on the edges, and a large fleet of battleships around it, at the back you can see a large and tall ancient palace, that palace is the Marine Headquarters.

And the island is called Marineford.

The Marineford surrounding by a city that is inhabited by the families of Marine soldiers,

Fleet Admiral and the admirals along with many vice admirals and lower officers resided here too.

Inside the Marine Headquarters in the meeting room, many officers are here, Vise-admirals and admirals sit at the two sides of the room facing each other.

"Shiki movements are way too suspicious, recruiting powerful allies to his divisions, collecting talents from around the world, now his fleet surpassed even Big Mom pirates and Whitebeard together."

An officer was standing at the end of the hall reporting, and a big board in the wall beside him, with bounties of some strong pirates.

"Sigh, I don't really care about his allies, but my biggest fear is Roger allying with him, he seems to admire Roger a lot and have a high respect for him."

A muscular man with a mustache and large Afro and black-rimmed glasses sat at the end of the room, sighed.

"Bwahaha, don't worry Sengoku, Roger won't work for anyone, nor will he ally himself with the likes of Shiki." Garp laughed out loud, then his expression turned serious as he looked at Admiral Sengoku who was opposite him.

Sengoku did not talk, Garp chased Roger for years and fought with each other, Garp knew Roger very well, but even so he can't trust a pirate, this is a rule, pirates have a different ideology, you can't guess when their mood will change.

"I am keeping my eyes on Shiki, so you don't need to focus on this subject," Sengoku said, ignoring the others.

Just like how Garp understands Roger,  Sengoku understands how Shiki thinks, it's just a waste of time to discuss his new moves over and over every day.

"Speaking of recruiting, there is a rookie that was with Shiki and Whitebeard in the past, his name is Kaido, it's been a while, and we did not hear a sound from him."

next to Garp, a mature woman with white hair, in her late forties, she is more serious than Sengoku, she looked at the officer

"Ah, yes, Vice-admiral Tsuru, Kaido has formed his crew four years ago but there is no movement from his side." the officer did not continue the topic and put a newspaper article on the board.

[A massacre takes place in the Sabaody archipelago]

 

 

Favorite if you liked it :)

8