chapter 8
490 2 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Ho, is my woman getting jealous?" he waved his hand in front and a lighter appeared, then he lit her cigarette.

"And Since when did I become your woman?" Shakky heart was beating very fast, this man is going too fast with his approach, and it's hard to resist how charming he is.

"Well, I am marking you," he said with a smile and waved his hand again and a red rose appeared.

"So this is your ability?" she was stunned how the lighter and the rose appeared and was touched and happy at his declaration. She held the rose and looked at Theon's eyes that she couldn't resist.

"A magic trick, but I am very good at it," Theon in fact used the system.

"I am planning to go out now, I have something in mind I wish to take care of," Theon did not continue his flirting with Shakky as he still has time to build their relationship.

"Don't tell me you are going to hunt again?" Shakky who was focusing on the feelings in her heart sobered up when she heard his words, if he is really going at it again she will stop him.

It's not safe to make any move these days while the marine is roaming everywhere searching for the criminal.

" Of course not, that time was an exception, I have no interest in doing such things, don't worry," Theon said.

"I will trust your words, don't be late," Shakky said while gazing at his eyes for a long time.

✻✻✻

Grove 70

This Grove is mainly for tourists to live, it contains a variety of different Hotels and Motels and even mansions for rent.

Inside a Hotel room, Theon sat on the sofa looking inside the system.

Aside from the "Storage space", "Exchange", and "Skill update", the system has other options, one of them is called "Build".

The "Build" option allows Theon to build anything in exchange for Exp, be it a house, a palace, a ship, or even a city, and firearms too can be made here, but not swords and shields, and only simple firearms that do not cause mass destruction.

Considering the system's evil nature, it's weird that it cares about 'mass destruction'.

Of course, the "Build" option has a library of designs, but there are requirements when building, that is if Theon wants to build something he must provide materials.

On his way here, Theon spent 80 million Berry buying materials needed to build a ship, the design was provided by the system, in addition to 30 million for building the ship.

Naturally, the system provided Theon with a list of the materials he needs to buy.

[Build: confirm building the ship: Yes / no]

Theon chose 'Yes'

[Build: 30.000.000 Exp has been reduced]

[Build: materials have been detected in the Storage space...]

[Build: Select a name for the Ship: (...)]

Theon put a name.

[ding, "Moon Ship" under construction…]

After five minutes Theon heard another notification

[ding, Construction is over]

["Moon Ship" is stored in the Storage space]

The system did not take long to build the ship and store it in the Storage space, and it is clear that the "Build" option is cheaper than the "Skill update".

Theon walked out from the Hotel and headed to the Grove 17 to Dock the Ship there.

Grove 17 not far from Shakky Bar, Theon stayed in his new Ship until late night and headed to Shakky after he sorted things out in the Ship.

The next day he walked with Shakky to Grove 17 to show her his new Ship.

Theon ship is a little bigger than the Thousand Sunny that was built by Tom's student, Franky.

with two big rooms, a big kitchen, an aquarium bar, a bathroom, an empty library, and a training room, there are many other facilities on the ship.

"What a nice ship," Shakky really liked the ship, she was wondering how did Theon obtain it, but she did not ask, maybe he will tell when he has a 'lot of energy'.

"I was thinking about living on the ship from now on, I need to train my body," Theon said, the training room in the ship has many materials, and he was eager to start training.

"Haah~ you're leaving huh," Shakky gave a deep sad sigh after hearing his words.

"What are you sad about, we are only a few meters apart, and I don't mind you moving here with me."

Shakky did not respond, but she was considering his words.

Days passed quickly, and half a month after he started living on the ship, Theon's health improved a lot due to the healthy food and training, Shakky would come from time to time to cook for him on the ship, their relationship developed greatly, now they hold hands, and sometimes they will share some gentle kiss.

At first, Shakky was feeling a little awkward about how she is treating her 'family member' that she is in love with, but soon this barrier was broken since the other party doesn't mind being with an older woman and won't stop his shameless moves.

But they never moved to the next step, they were satisfied like that, even when she sleeps in his room he never forced her, they just chat and sleep in each other's embrace.

Yesterday Shakky did not stay over as she has some things to take care of in her Bar, so Theon decided to visit her.

*ding*

"Ara~, Dear, it's rare for you to visit," Shakky who was behind the bar said, she now addresses Theon with more intimate names, the same for him.

"Indeed, I just came to take my wife back to her home," said Theon who extended his head to kiss her lips.

"Morning," after he finished his 'little breakfast'  he greeted her.

"Morning~," she smiled after hearing his words, indeed now her home is where he exists.

"I will prepare something for you."

"No need," Theon rejected her offer and gazed into her eyes.

"Mm, just say it, what is in your mind?" Shakky looked at him and felt something off.

"Are you free this evening?" Theon asked as he sat on the chair and waited for her answer.

"Well, I have nothing to do except for the work here or visiting you, why?" shakky moved out and sat beside him

"I was thinking we could take the ship to the sea and have dinner while watching the full moon," Theon carried Shakky to sit on his lap.

"That would be nice."

Theon held her little waist and kissed her upper lip gently while she closed her eyes, feeling his touch, he kissed her lower lip. Then he moved and kissed the tip of her nose, he moved down and kissed her mouth, but he did not use his tongue.

Theon then stopped, waiting for her to open her eyes, Shakky was concentrating on feeling his gentle touch, she wished he would hold her like this forever, but his breath soon vanished, she opened her eyes and gazed at him.

"I'll go out to prepare, and I'll come at 7.00 to take you," Theon doesn't have to prepare anything, he just wants to let her prepare.

"I'll be waiting for you," this is her first time feeling shy, and she is feeling like she is about to fly from happiness, this day finally comes.

Theon did not stay long, He went to the market to buy some ingredients for today's dinner.

Unlike the past half month, the marine soldiers have reduced a lot, now you can see some pirates fighting or roaming.

After buying what he needed, he walked back to the ship, he did not start preparing until it was noon.

When it was Five in the evening, Theon walked to the kitchen and started preparing.

[ding,  Cook  Initialization…]

[Skill:  Cook Lvl 1 learned]

Theon was surprised, the system never gave him notification about the Cook skill even after his many times cooking.

He did not wait and entered the Update option, he wanted to promote his Cook skill.

He chose to upgrade to Lvl 10.

[Skill: Cook Lvl 10 (0/4.445.970) ]

[Skill upgrade: Cook Lvl 1⇾ Cook Lvl 10 ]

[ Yes / no ]

Theon selected 'Yes.'

[ding, Cook Lvl 10 Initialization…]

[Skill upgrade: Novice Cook ⇾ Master Cook]

[Skill: Cook Lvl 10 learned]

[Sub-Skill: Heat Control learned]

[Sub-Skill: Knife Control learned]

[Sub-Skill: Knife Skills learned]

[Sub-Skill: Baking learned]

[Sub-Skill: Grilling learned]

[Sub-Skill: Pastry learned]

[Sub-Skill: Seasoning learned]

[Sub-S...]

A huge amount of information merged with his memories, with few recipes.

Theon did not stop his work, now his cooking is more organized.

Theon fished at 06.30 in the evening, after taking a shower and wearing new clothes he went to Shakky.

✻✻✻

It was 7 o'clock, Shakky was getting ready for her date. She was feeling a little nervous. She looked at herself in the mirror, it was the first time she wore a dress, a red dress.

With a new hairstyle and light makeup, she looks like a different person, in fact, she combed her hair almost 10 times, her man is the most handsome in the world, so she can not walk in pants and a t-shirt on her fated night, he will look down on her, that's why she spent a long time preparing.

The last hours were like a year for her, unlike her future personality, now she is so passionate about the new feeling of love, she is excited at the same time nervous, how should she act when he comes?

Would she as an elder speak first and guide him or let him do what he wants?

What if he doesn't like her new hairstyle or dress?

Shakky turned into an 18 years old girl, and she was about to explode from a mixture of emotions.

*ding*

She heard the doorbell from down, without a doubt Theon is here!

"Theon, I'll be there in a moment," she said with a voice that he can hear.

In fact, she was ready, but she needed to stabilize her emotions first.

Theon who was down heard Shakky, so he waited for her, and it did not take long for her to come down.

wearing a short red dress, her white legs and parts of her big tits are visible, she combed her hair in a teased ponytail style, with a little makeup.

She changed completely, and she looks so hot.

"You are so Beautiful," he walked to her, held her small waist, and looked at her eyes.

"Thank you, and you look more handsome," she got amazed as soon as she gazed at him. He was looking handsome once again, she can't believe there is a man more handsome than him in this world.

she was getting hot from his gaze and touch, and her heart was like a dram.

"Don't be nervous, it's just a dinner, you are already my woman, so be yourself," Theon hugged her close and whispered in her ear, he knows that she is nervous, and he knows what she is worried about.

After hearing his words she was stunned for a moment then she sighs, as an elder she should be the one who tells these words to him, he really knows her heart. Her heart calmed and a smile formed on her face.

"You are right, thank you, dear," she kissed him gently.

"Shall we move?" they parted their lips, and Theon held her hand.

"'Yup," and they walked out.

✻✻✻

The citizens don't walk too much at night at the Groves from 1 to 16, needless to say, it's a lawless region, even with the support of the Marin in some groves.

This is why Theon did not meet anyone, and if he met with someone it would be some drunk pirates.

it did not take them long to reach their ship.

7