Prologue
20 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*Cling*

In the distance, two shadows were clashing violently. 

"Haha, I had  never guessed that you would ever dare to show your foolish face!"

Between the quick exchange, the cyan-haired had won after an intense battle.

As he walked near the blacked horned demon puppet's body, the body was disappearing in purple particles of light.

"....?"

Currently, he was deceived by his arc nemesis. He clenched his fist.

...

He was greeted by his lovely daughter as he had just stopped dashing, "Dad! You told me that you will be there to play with me when I would wake up" Her eyes were shining more brightly due to tears, "Next time don't make false promises or will tell Mom what you did!" 

Her gazes were fixed at him. These words comprised of his most horrifying secret what surprised him, even more, was her smile. Her angelic smile gave a judgment like, 'How dare you offend the Princess'. Unable to answer her suspicion quickly thought of a lie.

"I am sorry dear! I was--"

"Don't tell me you were planning for a surprise party or something" He was cut off but still he could not help but caress her smooth hair "My daughter knows me well!" 

"Call your mom, we are leaving." As this word entered the Lil girl's ears she looked at him with shining pairs of eyes, the eyes of excitement. 

"No, we aren't going to play. The puppets lead by that devil will arrive soon."  The Lil girl was sad but she knew the devil constantly caused her father a headache. She shouted to call her Mom. Shortly after that a busty mature T H I C C milf came.

"Honey! What's the matter?" She asked him as she knew something was off.

"It's.." He was going to reply to her but catastrophe stroke.

In instances, he saw a flash of purple light slashing through his daughter's neck. It didn't flinch until he saw them dead. He was powerless to protect them. Rage, anger, bitterness every negative emotion subsisted within him.

"How?" He was God. How could he not clear what had happened? He felt as his whole body was begging to be free... Free from its existence.

"Nelson Caster today will be your final day, hahaha!"  the guy in black cloak looked at him and added "I can't believe you left few 'survivors'. You truly are a fool. Thanks! to you I have gained new abilities"

In a world where Gods ruled abilities separated their differences. But now, their differences were like heaven and earth. 

When an Awakened would achieve godhood they would create a chance for 1000 mortals to possess the power to oppose godhood. In short, they would have Awakened 1000 low life. 

What is Awakened? How can one achieve this state? This was the question that had even bothered the greatest book worms. In the past only hand full of Awakened we're created by true gods. If all Awakened we're were killed then there would be no thread left to gods. The more they killed the more odds of getting extraordinary abilities.

It had been every god's dream to create a legion of Awakened. Nels was also one of them so as result he kept a few outstanding Awakened. No matter what gods did they couldn't hide their existence same goes for Awakened. They wouldn't know their territory but they would comprehend that there was something out there. The same goes for Nel, greed got him better. He wanted to be the only true ruler.

*Buzz*

He died. His eyes were revealing regrets. "Thanks to this old fool! I now have to  venture to wastelands (lower realms) to hunt those who will threaten my position." He sighed. When a God kills another God they cease to exists.

Tears flowing down from his cheeks he said "I have finally avenged my loved ones."

[Remaining Awakened One: 9️]


1