Extra: A New Hope
1.7k 11 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A long time ago in a mountain cave far, far away… A pair of snow leopard cubs lay snuggled together for warmth. The last rays of twilight began fading away as the setting sun fell beneath mountain peaks high above, darkening the view outside.

They’re late, Sasha thought. Too late.

First the lancer had departed their cave much earlier. The party leader left soon after, only to be followed by the wily fox spirit. After some time had passed with no sign of their return, the young witch and even Freya headed out to go find them. Now, countless time had passed with nightfall nearly upon them… and the five were nowhere to be seen.

It seemed as though they would never return.

The party had left all of their belongings behind, everything packed and ready to go earlier in the morning as they had planned. That meant there was no shortage of dry meat for the hungry cubs to feast upon—while the tasty provisions lasted. Even then, their small fluffy coats would do little against the long season of ice ahead. Left all by themselves, the two cubs would have certainly met a terrible fate and perished in winter’s deadly chill.

That would have been the end… but these were no ordinary snow leopard cubs.

It all began roughly half a year ago. After one very unfortunate incident involving a truck, a brother and sister found themselves face to face with a weird angel who wore a funny hat. He offered them a deal: one thousand years of paradise for restarting life in a fantasy world and slaying its Demon King. The catch? They could only reincarnate together if they were reborn as animals. Human twins were apparently quite rare in this world, or… it was the angel’s idea of some kind of practical joke.

Probably the latter.

At any rate, that was how Sasha and Arwen found themselves born as twins once again—with some ‘assistance’ from a certain adventurous snow leopard spirit.

But why did I have to be a girl snow leopard cub? Sasha thought to himself. Well, now it was more like herself. It was complicated.

The snow leopard who had been their father was a total deadbeat they had never even met, but that was pretty normal in the animal world. And Freya, well… Freya was special in many ways, not least of which for being a stubborn shapeshifting animal spirit who literally only began to wear clothes recently—and only an oversized button-down shirt at that. Still, she had tried to provide for her cubs as well as they could have ever hoped…

At least, until now.

The party of four girls they teamed up with had always seemed kind of indecent to Sasha. She had been suspicious of their lewdness from the start… and they had only grown lewder with each passing day. Somehow, they must have even managed to corrupt Freya by now. One could only imagine the unspeakable acts of NSFW going on between those perverts after all this time.

And really, the first five sentient humanoids that Sasha encountered in this world all turned out to be perverts? What were the odds? Granted it was a miniscule sample size, but still!

Sasha stood up and stretched her short feline legs with a sigh. Despite everything, she somehow felt a new sense of purpose burning brighter beneath her kitty fluff. This was not the end, no. This was only the beginning!

“Arwen, it looks like they’re not coming back. It’s up to us now.”

Arwen gasped. “Sasha, your voice! I thought we weren’t gonna—”

“It’s okay. We don’t have to pretend to be normal snow leopard cubs anymore.” Technically, they were already not ‘normal’ cubs since they were half-spirits, but that was rather beside the point.

Sasha could tell that her sister had been pondering her own troubling doubts that day. She gave Arwen a fluffy head rub, smiling when her sister began to purr.

“Oh Sasha, aren’t you glad we got to be kitties?” Arwen asked with a giggle. “Hey, start purring with me! It feels better when you do~!”

Sasha sighed again. She was already used to her sister’s new feline antics by now, but there were far more pressing matters at the moment. “Now just isn’t the time.”

Arwen gulped. “W-why not?”

Sasha paused for effect. “We’re on our own now, and that means we have to be strong and carry on without the others. It seems that they have finally succumbed to all their horny desires. I’m not surprised; those perverts never even figured out how to access this world’s LitRPG system. Status!”

 

[Name: Sasha Snowcub] [Race: Panthera unspiritia]

[Soul age: 18 years] [Biological age: 5 months]

[Class: Level 1 Snow Leopard Cub]

[Attributes]

MEOW: 3

PURR: 1

CLAW: 3

TAIL: 2

FLUF: 4

[Skills: Tackle, Tail Whip]

[Abilities: Agility Affinity (passive), Divine Gift – Purrsuasion]

 

Sasha nodded at her character sheet, satisfied. It was a humble beginning, to be sure… yet every true hero set out from their own humble beginning with but a single step.

Independence. The thrill of adventure. The rush of wind at her back and the fire of ambition burning in her heart… yes, it was about time. This was not an alternate timeline where the previous heroine had abandoned her mission, forever derailed by the lewdest of horny, smutty, foxy tail-y, futanari madness. Gods forbid!

No, this was Sasha’s timeline. It was finally her time to shine—with her cute sister Arwen at her side, of course!

Sasha raised her head to the heavens and let loose a mighty meow. Their quest would not be easy. The road ahead would be long and fraught with peril. It would be perilous and fraught with long, er…

Whatever.

The world was counting on them. The people of Gadea needed them. They needed a new hero, a true hero to rise up… and SLAY THE DEMON KING!!!

 

 

 

Introducing…

 

A whole new story?!

 

Reincarnated as a Snow Leopard Cub with my Sister: A True Fluffy Hero’s Journey to Slay the Demon King!?

 

 

Synopsis

The heroine who was destined to slay the Demon King has been corrupted by a terrible evil. The powers of degeneracy reached across space and time to compel Beryl and her girls into a life of endless lewd.

Now, the fate of the whole world rests in the paws of two snow leopard cubs—and they’re not just any cubs. Half spirit and secretly reincarnated twins from Earth, these kitties are ready to kick tail and fluff their way to victory right meow.

This is an epic tale of two tails, 100% full metal snow leopard cub from start to finish, a story of their unforgettable journey… to SLAY THE DEMON K—

“Sasha, Arwen! I’m back!”

*ahem* …I said, to SLAY THE DEMON KI—

“There you are! Did you two miss me~?”

What? Oh, for fluff’s sake…

 

 

 

With the first glint of moonlight falling upon her back, Freya ran into the cave and scooped up Sasha and Arwen in each arm. “You didn’t think I would forget about the adorable cubs I love so much, did you? I told you I would come back!”

She just, this is… this means…?!

It took Sasha a moment to recover from the shock. “So, is the party going to continue onward now and try to slay the Demon King?” she asked.

Freya tilted her head. “Huh? No, we all had a moment as a party and decided that instead of splitting up, we want to live out here together! We’re going to build a big cabin for everyone to live in. The five of us want to try a bit more, uh, fun adult stuff. Someone said that we’re a poly… polycule? I dunno, you’ll learn about it when you’re older.”

Sigh. In the end, perhaps they really were a bunch of perverts… a bunch of perverts who already found their own kind of paradise.

Still, Sasha could feel how warm and fluffy it was next to her sister in Freya’s arms like this. Then she couldn’t keep her mind from wandering. They could have their own log cabin out here with the beautiful mountain scenery all around, and a nice easy life getting to play with Arwen every single day… Maybe this wouldn’t be so bad after all.

Who needs heroes, anyway?

 

And so, their adventure quickly came to The End—

 

“WAIT A MINUTE!” Freya gasped. “Sasha, did you just talk like a human?!”

Oops. “Uh… Meow meow purr.”

[Your Purrsuasion attempt succeeded! +1 MEOW]

“Huh. It was just my imagination then?” Freya thought out loud. “Yeah, there’s no way that would happen. Ohh my head, I need to be more careful around the others…♡”

 

The… is it really The End? For real now? What’s going on, what day is it?

I don’t know what’s happening anymore, either. We might have to start over from the beginning…

 

 

To readers from the future, happy April first 2023 😉

Ko-fi Club: SomeAspid, Indream

24