Prologue 3
967 5 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The time is 2200 on august 5th 2070 on board the US submarine U.S.S Seattle. I begin checking my gear and making sure my watch is synced. Next to me is miss Crimson Fox with a 7.62x51mm short barreled MOW battle rifle making last minute inspections on it. 

-For the record, i will shoot you in the back the second you try anything fishy. 

-Don't worry miss Fox, Brooks payed me good money for this. 

-And your contract? 

-Secure the bomb and watch your back, so don't worry it won't be like Munich. 

-Hmph. 

A sailor walks in to tell us we're at the target and to begin the mission. We begin climbing out the sub and grapple hook the top of the ship and begin climbing up. We get up on the main deck and make our way to the bridge. 

-I take the captain. (Fox) 

-I'll handle the first mate and navigator then we'll clean up. (Snake) 

-Good, I'll start (Fox) 

Pew Pew Pew Pew Pew

Suppressed rounds ring out and the captain, first mate and navigator drop immediately. The rest of the bridge staff drop shortly after. Then me and Fox enter the bridge and start to  cut the power to the ship. 

-Cutting power. 

-Roger. Command, starting Phase 2.

Once the power's out we switch to night vision and start clearing the ship deck by deck till we reach the cargo hold where the bomb is located. 

-So your the dogs that will try to take my bomb. 

-Who are you? (Fox) 

-Nikita Varislav hardline stalinist and advocate for the CDP, disappeared 20 years ago during a CIA sponsored bombing on the Kremlin. (Snake) 

-I see you are well versed in your history but you are still doom to repeat it! (Nikita) 

50 of Nikita's men appear from  other containers and begin firing at us. 

-Shit! take cover! 

I tackle Fox and hide both of us behind a container. I look at her and ask. 

-What now miss Fox? 

-Kill Nikita and his men then secure the bomb, simple right?

-Fine by me. 

We peak out of cover and begin taking out Nikita's men. 

-That's five (Fox) 

-I count seven for me. (Snake) 

-Hmph. Showoff. (Fox) 

-Hurry comrades kill those pigs! (nikita) 

I start throwing a few flashbangs to cover us while we advance on Nikita. After taking out 20 of his men Nikita pulls out a 5mm gatling gun. So we duck into cover. 

-Haha eat this you imperialist dogs! (Nikita) 

-Are we dogs or pigs? (Snake) 

-How can you be making jokes at a time like this? (Fox) 

-Don't worry i got this. (Snake) 

I pull out my large frame revolver chambered in 50 beowulf and load a smart tracker round. I look over my shoulder to get a target lock on Nikita. Then from behind cover i fire. 

BANG! 

Nikita turns into a pile of guts and blood with a fine red mist around him. Taking advantage of the sudden and loud death of Nikita Fox jumps out and take out another 5 of his men. Afterwards we clean up the rest of the men. 

-why didn't you use that earlier? 

-10,000 dollars per round. 

-Oh, ok then. 

We then head to the container and check on the bomb only to find that Nikita rigged it to a timer. 

-What! Didn't general Brooks say it couldn't blow without power?! 

-Nikita probably bypassed the unique power outlet. Quick get out and get to the sub! I'll try to diffuse it. 

-Wha! Why you! 

-Cause i got more experience with bombs then you do, probably why Brooks hired me. 

-Hmph! But you better not die on me! 

She says as she starts running out the cargo hold. I begin taking apart the timer to start diffusing the bomb. With only 20 seconds left i managed to diffuse it. 

-Phew 

Only for the bomb to start it detonation sequence due to a second hidden trigger rigged to activate when the first was diffused. 

-Oh you motherfu-

=================================

(A.N I'll put character names after their lines whenever there are multiple people talking or when it isn't clear who's talking) 

32