Side Chapter- Noble Purge
674 1 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As Snake was sightseeing through the Royal Capital he was listening to the conversation between Princess Diana and Sebastian using the bug he planted in her prosthetic. 

-So Princess how was Sir Snake? 

-He was quite skilled in defeating my kidnappers. While i couldn't see well due to being in a cave, it appears he has metal limbs. 

-How so? 

-His finger opened and became some sort of lock picking device. He also... 

-What did he do? 

-During my confinement they cut off my left arm...

-What?! But you still have it? 

-Sir Snake offered to attach a metal copy. He said he wanted to se if it would work. 

-And did it? 

-As you can see Sebastian, it did. 

It seems that Princess Diana rolled up her sleeve to show the black band to Sebastian. 

-If it wasn't for the fact that you told me Princess, i wouldn't have been able to notice. 

-Hehe, then this will be our little secret. 

-Very well then Princess. 

Snake continued listening in as the princess reunited with her parents, King Eric and Queen Laura. 

-My sweet little angel! You're finally safe! (Queen) 

-See dear, i told you to trust Sebastian. (King) 

-Mother! Father! (Diana) 

After the reunion the Princess retired to her room and decided rest. As night fell the Spyder drone Snake had hid in her arm activated and began making its way to the king's office. Snake had planted it to gather info and watch over the princess. 

The drone snuck its way into the king's office and began listening to the conversation between Sebastian and the King. 

-Your Majesty, here are the documents recovered  from the kidnappers. 

-What!? A Duke was involved! 

-Yes your Majesty, as well as several other lower nobles. 

-In that case, bring me Duke Anton and several of his subordinates. We'll have to make an example of them. 

Very well your Majesty. 

A few days later a duke and several marquis were executed for the crime of attempting to kidnap a member of the royal family. 

======================================

(A.N sorry for the shorter chapter i wanted to upload something before i take a break for the holidays. Happy New year everyone!) 

25