Side chapter 6- Cherié’s logs
377 1 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Cherié's logs

Day 1

Dear diary, today was a terrible day, master brought us to the Magos Republic. I didn't think i would actually visit it, it looks far more splendid than what the old books say. And the food! So tasty, i was surprised master decided to eat some. In fact that's probably the first time i saw master eat actual food. 

Anyways, after eating at a café we went to visit the University library. Master wanted to read and research somethings. We met a teacher who guided us to the library. Master went off looking for books and discussing with Miss Lily the teacher. I decided to go looking for storybooks to read, apparently my implants master gave me lets me instantly copy anything I see so i started to skim through all the storybooks here. 

I returned to master afterwards to hear an explosion in the distance, master told me to watch over Miss Lily while he investigated. Afterwards we had to save the university from attack. We found the annoying master mind and i blasted him with a shotgun. Master was called by the Mayor and told me to take care of Miss Lily. 

Afterwards master came back telling me to bring Miss Lily along, it looks like master wants her help on his projects. He had me bring him certain materials like steel or mithril, and bring some food for Miss Lily. Master then gave me something called an E-journal, it lets me store any book i copy and has a built in diary too! So here i am writing down cafés and food recipes i like. So far I've made a small list. 

1. House of crumbs

2. Master's favourite cheesecake

3. Black chocolate forest

4. Bonona split

5. Cheese sticks

I tried something called garlic bread but i didn't really like it, maybe master does. I also bought some nice trinkets since master gave me some extra pocket money. Along my walk around the city i sense a gloomy atmosphere, its expected though after all that happened. I think that's all for now, time for me to get back to my list. 

 

File encrypted and archived in:

Data/documents/encrypted files/Cherié's personal files

 

15