Side chapter 8- Intel
325 2 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Somewhere in the Pacific ocean, 23:45 on board the Supercarrier U.S.S Elliot T Windsor. 

Crimson Fox is a attempting to access restricted CIA files, specifically she's looking for a report on the mercernary named Snake. 

-Finally, now let's see what you're all about Snake... 

Accessing file

File restricted: Clearance level 5 required 

Clearance level 5 detected 

Access granted

Restricted CIA Report 

Alias          : Yellow Snake

Name        :  [REDACTED] 

Age            : [REDACTED] 

Birthplace : [REDACTED] 

Physical description 

Snake's face and physical appearance is unknown, as he often changes his face using skilled plastic surgeons. He usually wears a black and yellow weatherproof hoodie when in civilian areas but also wears a combat vest when in high risk areas such as warzones. 

Capabilities

Snake was part of the Cyber-soldier project, as such he posseses cybernetics and prosthetics atleast 20 years more advanced than what is currently available. This is further compounded by his DNI, allowing him even greater control and the ability to access any computer and network near instantly. Thanks to his training he's skilled with nearly every weapon and is well versed in all known forms of martial arts, he also has one of history's greatest geniuses in terms of tactics and strategy. There have been several proposals to neutralise Snake but have all been denied due to the resources required. He still has usefulness as an "outside contractor" for operations that require plausible deniability. 

Psychological analysis 

Before the Project Snake suffered extreme injury during an operation in [REDACTED], this put him on the list of candidates for the project and thanks to his performance he was selected as one of 10 test subjects. During the [REDACTED] incident Snake was tasked with eliminating the other 9 subjects that have gone rogue, eventually culminating in a firefight in the [REDACTED] building. Its unclear what happened but it appears that Snake had absorbed the memories and personalities of the other 9 subjects, this may be the cause to his disappearance for 2 years. This would also explain the erratic behaviour reported when he was spotted during his disappearance. It appears that he suffered from schizophrenia and multiple personality disorder. Now that he has resurfaced it appears that either that he managed to suppressed or erase the other personalities, its also unclear whether the current Snake is the original or one of the other personalities taking control. 

Conclusion

Snake is a powerful tool, his skill will let anyone who hires him to achieve their goals. Unfortunately, Snake does not discriminate on who hires him, meaning that preventative measures have to be taken and should it be possible to contact him, it is mandatory to hire him for any contract. Aside from that it should be best to avoid antagonising him, Snake is able to hold a grudge and deliver on it. (see file: the [REDACTED] incident) 

As Fox reads through the file she stares in disbelief at what it says. She quickly closes the terminal and erase everything that could be traced back to her. Afterwards she escapes back to her bunk and tries to fall asleep. She doesn't realise that the entire time she's being watched by an invisible wolf with a camera. 

13