Chapter 9 (Suck/Swallow)
33 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Suck/Swallow
Shino furrowed his brows in thought. He intended to gift Hinata with some of his clan insect’s revered honey reserves, a token of appreciation to her. He pursed his lips and wondered—was he being too forward? Perhaps Hinata would gently decline? Rejection, no matter how gently given, would still sting sharper than a wasp jabbing into his skin. Shino prepared lines mentally in his head, reciting what he would say to her over in his mind, starting from the beginning to end, and then muttering to himself and shaking his head in frustration. The hive within him buzzed excitedly, sending little electric sparks of Chakra in his being that flared and hummed like live electricity just underneath his skin. Shino hid the jar of honey within the depths of his jacket pocket, wondering when he should fish it out and just hand it to Hinata already. It was a token of appreciation, that’s all, he convinced himself.

“You wanted to see me, Shino-kun?” Hinata said as she poked her fingers together.

Shino noticed she never averted her gaze from his eyes. The normally stammering and blushing Hyuuga Heiress maintained steady eye contact with him, as though she knew he hid a delectable treat. Her propensity for desserts probably showed up in her unbelievably enviable assets that kunoichi would assassinate a Hokage for. Shion fished the jar of honey from his pocket and pressed it into her hands, before turning away to hide his warming cheeks.

“Shino-kun?”

She didn’t stutter this time. Honestly…Hinata was people of the male persuasion would consider ‘adorable’.

“It’s a token of appreciation,” Shino said as he cleared his throat. “If you wish to sample some, there’s plenty more in my clan’s secret hives.”

Hinata beamed at Shino.

“Thank you, Shino-kun! I suppose that I’ll have a little taste…i-if it’s all right.”

Shino nodded.

Hinata took some of the honey from the jar and sucked her fingers with relish. Shino’s imagination thought of other places the honey could be rather than Hinata’s mouth. He thought of slathering in the most intimate and delicious parts of her body and licking it off…and the hive swarmed in pleasure within him. Damn it, couldn’t those chatterbugs just shut up for once? They were ruining Shino’s vibes of inner peace, and even though Hinata showed no disgust towards his specially trained insects, Shino thought she wouldn’t appreciate the kind of thoughts they suggested to him.

Want, the hive said within him. Shino wished they would shut up at times. Pretty girl. Want.

Hinata enjoyed the honey, though eventually her lips pinched shut and a frown furrowed her brow. Shino wondered if the honey wasn’t to her taste. He was sure his family recipe sweetened even the surliest of Ninja that got into tavern brawls and drunken arguments over petty squabbles. But Hinata, who was already sweeter than any honey and family recipe could be, tapped Shino on the shoulder with a frown on her face. Shino raised his brows, though he put a hand on her shoulder to reassure her.

“Hinata? What’s wrong?”

“Mm…” she said, trying to convey what troubled her with fluttering hand gestures, though she couldn’t open her mouth and speak.

“Is your mouth stuck?” Shino said, before he smiled a bit in relief. “It’s probably extra sticky, that is true. I can assist you with that, if you wish.”

Hinata nodded.

Shino placed both his hands tenderly on either side of Hinata’s beautiful face. He leaned forward and probed his tongue between Hinata’s lips to unseal them from the honey. Hinata closed her eyes, but she didn’t flinch or pull away from Shino. The hive thrummed and hummed within Shino, enjoying the honey that Shino shared with Hinata. Once her lips separated and no longer sealed her lips, Shino found he wanted to continue the kiss further. He tentatively probed further into her mouth, seeking permission, and Hinata allowed him to do so.

He savored the taste of Hinata and the honey in her mouth. The hive within him growled in pleasure as Shion continued to kiss her tenderly, as though she were the most delicate and jeweled butterfly with prismatic, gossamer wings. After Shino and Hinata finished kissing, both left breathless from this further venture into their relationship, Hinata placed a hand on her chest and smiled.

“Thank you...S-Shino-kun,” she said. “it was delicious. I got my lips stuck from the h-honey, which is a little embarrassing, but it was very good. T-Thank you for sharing your clan's precious honey.”

“I know that you appreciate sweet things,” Shino said in a low voice before he clasped both of her hands within his own. “But you taste far sweeter than even the most delectable combs that my clan’s bees make.”

Hinata flushed and even though no honey stuck her lips together, she was stunned speechless.

Editing Pass Number 1 - July 18, 2021

0