Chapter 11 (Sing/Dance/Act)
15 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sing/Dance/Act
“Um, Shino-kun,” Hinata said through the door of their room. “Could you come in and see if I look presentable? I-I’m not sure about this.”

Shino went inside the room to check on Hinata. She hid behind a folding screen that showed her supple silhouette, to which Shiono could see she crouched on the ground and hugged herself modestly. When Shino peeked around the corner of the folding screen, grabbing onto the edge of the screen, Hinata looked up from her crouched position and slowly rose with an elegance befitting of the Hyuuga Heiress, an unconscious grace born from years of proper upbringing and decorum of a noble Konoha family lineage. She was dressed in a lavish dress that barely covered up the most intimate parts of her body, but she looked voluptuous and stunning. A red dress that hugged against her lithe curves and slit on the sides of the dress revealed a scandalous amount of leg that Shino was impressed she gathered the courage to dress in something so brazen, instead of her normally modest wear.

Shino didn’t know Hinata even possessed such clothing in her wardrobe, though something in Shino’s mind told him this must be the conspiring thoughts of her friends. Who else would try to peer pressure Hinata into more ‘sexy clothing’ for the sake of her man? Though Hinata was better at asserting herself these days, a little bit of her old shyness came back, though Shino was patient. He would always be there for her. He promised he would. What kind of man would he be if he backed out of their marriage vows right now?

“What were you planning, Hinata?” Shino said, finding his mouth unusually dry like cotton wadded in his mouth around Hinata in that outfit. Damn it, didn’t she know the allure and power she held over him?

“I was...um...” Hinata said, finding herself a little tongue tied at the moment.

Shino waited.

Hinata then flushed.

“I just wanted to surprise you,” Hinata said. “With something like this. I knew that you normally don’t see me like this, and well...I thought of something else to go along with this outfit. Besides, you know, just wearing it...”

Shino flushed. His Hinata was truly a wonderful woman, wasn’t she? He was blessed to have her, and in the name of God, Buddha, or whatever entity that was out there, Shino was grateful for them. He normally didn’t worship an imaginary entity, but at this moment, he could’ve left an offering or something for whatever deity that made this entire thing possible. This incident. The marriage. Him meeting Hinata and falling in love with her. Everything.

“I love you, Hinata-chan,” Shino said as he drew her close for an intimate kiss. Hinata flushed prettily and murmured her love for him as well in the crook of his neck, before kissing him there.

Shino shivered. She knew the right places to touch and kiss, and the powerful, magnetic compellation she held over him only grew stronger. Shino found himself aroused with Hinata in that skimpy outfit, with her breasts and privates barely covered. The bounteous swell of her breasts seemed to threaten to burst out of the undersized chest piece that she wore—and Shino thought that Sakura, ino, Tenten, and Temari had good taste in whatever fashion sense they had for Hinata. Did they all conspire this together? He didn’t imagine that his Hinata was bullied as easily by peer pressure by now, but…

“What made you decide to do this when you normally wear more modest clothing?” Shino inquired.

Hinata looked towards him.

“Well, I wanted to surprise you, for one,” Hinata said. “And I wanted to um...spice up the intimate parts of our life. It’s not like I’m going to dress like this out in public. But this is something that is just for you...and meant only for you...my dear.”

Shino felt his face warm. His pulse rose in excitement, and Shino continued to kiss her, starting with her lips and nibbling the bottom one playfully, before he peppered kisses on her forehead, her cheeks, her lashes and eyelids, and her neck.

Hinata giggled, before she said, “Not just yet, Shino-kun. You will be rewarded later, but first I must perform an erotic dance for you.”

“An erotic dance?” Shino said, his mouth drying as Hinata led him towards the sofa in their living room and she started to perform her dancing for him, wiggling her arms and hips sensually, her back turned towards him, and Shino got a generous eyeful of her shapely buttocks in the form clinging material. Shino was very much pleased. The hive within him was pleased and seemed speechless. Their Hinata was doing this for them, and they all appreciated this gesture of intimacy and love.

“Do you like it?” Hinata purred as she swung one leg over him, turning around and straddling his lap and grinding against him.

“Yes,” Shino said, finding himself completely entranced. She had him, hook, line, and sinker. “You’re surprisingly good at this...Hinata...”

“I may have practiced with Sakura and Ino,” Hinata said with a teasing edge to her voice.

A low growl rumbled in Shino’s throat as he pulled Hinata closer to him, and he continued his trail of kisses upon her neck, chest, breasts, and stomach. “Even if you were practicing with Ino and Sakura, I won’t let anyone else claim you except me.”

“I’m all yours Shino-kun,” Hinata said with a smile as he continued to kiss her passionately. Shino then continued to peel off her clothes and before he knew what they were doing, they were a pile of limbs grasping and clinging to one another, their hips rocking back and forth, Once they continued to pleasure one another, with all the bursting love and emotion that they felt towards one another, they eventually collapsed together on the couch, with Hinata on top breathing softly while Shino panted a little with exertion.

After they made love with one another, Shino then kissed Hinata on the lips gently.

“I love you too, my little butterfly,” Shino saaid.

Hinata giggled and rested her forehead against his. They lay together like that for a long while, and Shino just remembered how incredibly lucky he was to have a wonderful woman like her.

Editing Pass Number 1 - August 21, 2021

0