WHAT IF in Chapter 1 – Kitty in heat (18+)
1.7k 4 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

So yeah... writing NSFW stuff is completely different the reading it... who knew... x.x
Also doesn't help that my vocabulary is limited.
Was meant to make this kind of rough "kitty in heat" femdom but instead turned wholesome femdom.
Think of these WHAT IF! chapters as practice. These will be bad and I also want to try various fetishes, some normal... some fantasy/bizarre.
I may do more, I may not, we'll see.

WHAT IF! in Chapter 1
Kitty in heat 


South Virnir || Human/Catfolk Border || Village of Larnsol || Race Majority: Catfolk


**near the end of the conversation with Titania**

“Huh!? How is tha...”

**giggle** “Oh!? Sorry, that is all I can say, have fun.”

She winks at me.

“Fun? Wait...”

Within seconds everything began to fade away as I drift back of to sleep. Well, that's what should of happened anyway. She woke me up instead.

Pretty much dazed from just being woken up, I look out my window to see it still pretty much pitch black outside.

**sigh** “Why did she wake me up?”

I sigh again. Why does my ear feel warm? I look towards the edge of my bed and suddenly come face-to-face to Xeeta who seems to be breathing pretty hard.

“XEETA!? Why are you in my room again? Huh!?”

She doesn't respond, not even a twitch or a flinch. Looking closer at Xeeta, I noticed she's sweating and looking a bit red. I place me hand on her forehead. She was boiling hot, did she get a sudden fever?

“Xeeta?”

I try calling out, but still nothing. I place both hands on her shoulders and shake her gently.

“Xeeta? You okay? Come on say something... please.”

I just like that, I notice her ears twitch ever so slightly.

“muu~~ -o.. .uch~ me.. ore~...”

Huh!? She sleep walking? I place one of my hands on her cheek softly.

“muuu~~ --arm... so~ arm.. .”

She starts rubbing her cheek against my hand.

“Nao~ ..-ways ~so ..arm..”

What's she saying? I should get her back to bed I thought, but as soon as I start to move I notice Xeeta's tail wrap softly around my wrist. That's when everything click in my head. I try to move my other hand away from her but I was too late. She's already stealthy grabbed it. Fear starts to spread.

“Xx-xeeta... come on. I know you can control yourself. Y-you usually do... p-p-Please...”

I can't get away, her grip is too strong, neither are my words getting to her. Wait... where her tail gone? She's too stealthy... She pretty much swapped her tail for her other hand. Female Catfolk don't usually use their tail for anything, but for some reason they do when they are in... heat.

I look down to see her tail begin to softly stroke across my stomach. It was slightly ticklish but somewhat soothing.

“muuu~~ Nao? .. arm... ~Nao... ike ~me? ..ot?”

She start to gradually move her tail down towards my crotch. She starts to stroke my privates, gradually summoning my boner. Damn, my body has betrayed me. I can't stop her now. Once she notices, I'm screwed.

After about half a minute of stroking she starts to breath even more heavier then before, more loudly too. Oh no, no way out of this now.

In a flash, I'm knocked back down onto my bed, looking up at a naked, horny girl who is now saddled on my stomach. I have no control now over my urges. I'm pretty sure she can feel my cock rubbing against her ass. She places her hands softly on my chest and bends down to my ear.

“Nao~ I'm.. ~going to ~ake... your ~eed.”

I hear her a bit clearer this time. She going to have her way with me. I give up trying to fight her. Just going to let her do what she wants. She's in heat anyway. If I start fighting, she'll get more violent.

She softly blows into my ear, cause my libido to raise. I place my hands on her ass and softly start grind up to her. To my surprise she doesn't grind back. After raising her head from my ear, she forcibly grabs my chin.

“Bad ~Nao, Toys ~on't move...”

“Oh... o-okay.”

“muuu~ good ~Nao”

I stop grinding against her but keep my hands on her ass. She smiles at me and nuzzles against my neck, licking it. After she beings to nibble and gently bite my neck, forcing some light moans out of me. After moving away from my neck once again, she smiles and smirks a little.

“So... ~cute.”

Suddenly, she forcibly places her hands against my cheeks.

“Nao~ ...I ~uv you.”

I look away with me eyes and feel my heart skip a beat.

“I..I love you t-too...”

“muuu~ hehe~ yayy... ~ow be a ~ood ..toy”

Without delay she attacks the insides of my mouth with her, forcing her tongue all over. It's pretty hard to breathe but I kind of like it. I tried fighting back with my own but she just overpowers it instantly. I'm completely at her mercy.

She starts to rub her pussy against my cock showing how eager she is to drain me. She's so hot and wet. It takes a lot of willpower to not just shove it in. She's got to be going slow on purpose.

I try to speak to but I'm stopped as she goes back all out in my mouth. My mind is getting hazy. I barely know what's going on any more.

She finally release my mouth from her and shows me a lustful smile as she licks her lips.

“Haa...haa.... X-xeeta...”

“Nao~ so tasty... time.. to taste ~something ~ifferent.”

She lines-up her pussy up with my cock with one of her hands, her wetness slowly leaking on me.

She licks her lips once again and without any warning just slams down and instantly engulf my cock. I instantly let out a large moan. That was mean of her...

Take advantage of my open mouth, Xeeta proceeds to put her tongue down my month again. Leaving no space unexplored, releasing more moans out of me.

It doesn't take long for her to start moving her hips aggressively, filling my mind of pleasure and her taste. It's intoxicating. I don't really care that I can barely breathe at the moment. I just want to taste more of her.

It doesn't take long for her to go even faster, forcing various muffled moans out of me. I can feel the urge to cum increasing.

“mmm hmmm...”

She moves her head way from, disconnecting out mouths. My mouth feels lonely now...

“muu~ Nao ..ant to ~cum? Do~ it!”

A sudden realization descends on me.

“I-I... can't... you'll.. get pregnant..”

She looks at me tilting her head slightly to the side.

“muu~ aww Nao.. so ~innocent.”

She leans in closer and starts to slowly show a mischievous smile.

“hehe~ That's the ..oint.”

It feels like my heart just dropped.

“No, no, we can't!”

I move my hands around her wrist in an attempt to push her off. She was ready. In an instant she grabbed my wrist instead and pinned down my arms.

“Bad.. ~Nao, your.. ob~ is to ..ive seed. Let~ make ..a ..baby.”

I try to struggle. She doesn't even budge.

“p-p-Please Xeeta.. We can't... have a baby...”

She ignores my plead and goes faster and tighter, determined to suck me dry.

It doesn't take long for her to get what she wants. I reluctantly cum straight in her pussy. Xeeta moans loudly has she grinds up against me, desperately trying to take everything from me.

After she breathes heavily and looks at me. She looks less.. red?

“Good boy Nao..”

“Your... talking normally now? Anyway, can you release me now? You got what you wanted.”

She shakes her head.

“Silly Nao~, being in heat is like being drunk or high. Speech gets a little.. well, you know.”

She moves her head close to me.

“For your second question. No chance! My heat may of died down but I'm still very horny and I really want that baby.”

I struggle some more.

“Now, now, be a good boy Nao~ We have plenty of time~”

Honest opinion...
  • I like it... Votes: 57 78.1%
  • It will do... Votes: 15 20.5%
  • Just stop... Votes: 1 1.4%
Total voters: 73
28