Violent Forehead Kisses
347 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yoo Joonghyuk jumped into his car, heart beating loudly, slammed the door shut, and floored the pedal. 

[Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit.] 

Bring. He jumped, fumbling around in his jacket for his phone. Once he plugged it in, Jung Heewon's name appeared on the interface. 

Yoo Joonghyuk hesistated, [but Kim Dokjaaaa], and picked up the call.

Loud wheezing, greatly resembling a cow, filled the car's speakers. "Joonghyuk-ah," Jung Heewon choked out. "The bastard just came running in ranting about undercover gamers with sexy-as-hell voices."

He flushed a deep red. "D-did he eat the food?"

"He's opening it right now," Jung Heewon replied. "Damn Joonghyuk-ah, you really maxed out your housewife stats~" 

He pulled over to the side of the road, stopping at an apartment complex that was a 2-minutes walk from Kim Dokja's.

[I'll have to see if there are any closer to him.] he thought.

"Why did you even run? I thought you were going to be the first one to make contact with him."

"I was going to," he whined, "but once I saw him at the school I just felt so scared."

Jung Heewon snickered. "Yoo Joonghyuk getting scared of a squid!?!? You still shouldn't have ran the second time."

"I was fucking nervous," Yoo Joonghyuk retorted. "His face and his eyes and his voice and he just looked so small."

She laughed. "Well Dokja's looking tired, so I'll tuck him in now. And give him a goodnight kiss just to spite you. But it's not like I don't want to~"

His grip on the steering wheel tightened, the leather contorting under his fingers. "You better not fucking dare," he seethed. 

"Gilyoung and Yoosung are giving one too," she sang. "Better come back quick mothafucka." 

Did he want to do this? Yes. Was he going to do this? Yes.

[Fuck self control.]

Yoo Joonghyuk started the car back up and made a sharp u-turn, arriving back at the complex in mere seconds. He ran up the steps to the door and knocked rapidly, Lee Gilyoung opening the door immediately.

He nodded his head, solemnly, and stood to the side, letting Yoo Joonghyuk run into the apartment. "First door to the left."

Yoo Joonghyuk skidded to a stop before the mentioned door and practically ripped the door of it's hinges. Jung Heewon was hovering over Kim Dokja, who sat up on his bed when he saw the disturbance. His eyes widened comically when he saw Yoo Joonghyuk's haggard and disheveled appearance.

"I get first dibs," he growled under his breath, eyes darkening dangerously when he spotted Kim Dokja's collar bone peeking above the collar of his shirt.

He strode across the room to the bed and gripped Kim Dokja's small face in his hands. 

Kim Dokja immediately started trying to remove himself from his grip, his thin hands pulling at Yoo Joonghyuk's arms. 

Yoo Joonghyuk chuckled, "So weak," and proceeded to smash his lips against Kim Dokja's forehead, lingering for a few seconds before pulling away.

"Wh-what? Wait-," Kim Dokja spluttered, his cheeks darkening before getting pulled into another kiss, this time on his cheek, by Jung Heewon.

"Second!" Jung Heewon crowed, wrapping her arms tightly around Kim Dokja. 

Lee Gilyoung and Shin Yoosung ran through the door and simultaneously kissed him on both cheeks. "Third!"

The main door slammed open with a thud and what sounded like 3 people ran through the apartment. A cacophony of voices echoed down the hall: "I get fourth!" "Back off bitch, he's mine," a voice sounding like Han Sooyoung yelled. "Should we even? With Master's jealousy and all..."

Kim Dokja's eyes widened in horror as Yoo Joonghyuk yanked him back into his arms and Han Sooyoung, a pretty brown haired girl, and one of the employees at the supermarket the other day pounced on them.

He heard a "Pin that bitch down!", a "Let me at him!", and Jung Heewon cackling in the background before a stray arm slammed him head onto the corner of his bed.

"Ahh! Dokja!" a muffled voice exclaimed. Kim Dokja could feel a headache blossoming in the side of his head and promptly fainted, slumping into Yoo Joonghyuk's arms.

"..." They stared at his limp body.

Han Sooyoung took the opportunity and gave Kim Dokja a large smooch on his cheek. Her eyes narrowed with mirth as she smirked.

"Fourth."

4