Chapter 3
155 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Beep].

[Beep, Beep, Beep].

Yang Chen noticed that he couldn’t move or even breathe, he also noticed that he couldn’t do anything barely able to think he forced his eyes open but everything was blurry.

[beep, beep, beep].

[Multiple broken bones, torn back muscle, internal and external bleeding, organs, torn or smashed, talent nonexistent, chances of death 99.99%] A synthetic voice sounded out.

Seconds later the owner of the synthetic voice noticed that Yang Chen was opening his eyes very slightly.

[interesting, this human may not have talent but he does have tenacity] the synthetic voice echoed out [however tenacity won’t heal these wounds].

[because you are my last option I can only heal you a little, but it will be you who will be the deciding factor of your survival].

Yang Chen while he could do nothing and could barely even think he did hear the low-pitched synthetic-sounding voice and he didn't know what was happening, however after a couple of seconds he felt like he was falling into an abyss.

[hopefully, you don't die or I will be forced to join another Prince’s faction].

An unknown amount of time later.

Drip, drip, drip, drip.

The sound of water droplets hitting the ground over and over for hours sounded out eventually waking up Yang Chen.

“What happened,” Yang Chen thought while not being able to move “what was that voice, oww what am I laying on, rocks” Yang Chen tried to open his eyes, and with great trouble he succeeded.

What he saw confused him as he saw stalactites with moss sewn across them along with water dripping down the stalactites. To be honest he thought that this was a cave.

It was only when he looked at the wall and not the roof that he started to panic. On the wall, there was a skinned deer looking creature hung up on the wall with green blood staining the wall, if you looked carefully then you could see some of the meat had rotted.

When Yang Chen tried to get up in panic he saw that his clothes were stained with red and green blood, he didn't know if the red blood was his but he did know that the green blood was from the dear.

“What... the... Hell” Yang Chen said in disbelief “where am I”.

Yang Chen started to limp to the cave but quickly fell over, he had fallen over many times in his life and it was never that bad, but this time he felt as though all the air in his body had just disappeared so he sat there for a minute gasping for air, before struggling to get back up this time he leaned on to the wall.

[Where are you going] that synthetic voice once again sounded out, Yang Chen looked at the origin of the voice and saw that it was a robot with a dead deer slung over its back.

“Who is your owner,” Yang Chen asked in a demanding tone.

[I have no owner] the robot replied.

“That isn't possible, then who created you” Yang Chen once again asked in a demanding tone.

[Steel legion empire, Planet 226, Factory 19427] the robot replied in a synthetic voice.

Yang Chen stood there looking at the robot in confusion “planet 226, factory 19427, steel legion empire what the hell is this hunk of junk talking about” Yang Chen thought.

“Maybe it knows where we are, then I can get some help from the police,” Yang Chen thought before asking “Do you know where we are”.

[We are in a forest on the plant Exegol] The Robot said while walking past Yang Chen.

Yang Chen stood there with incredulity plastered all over his face as he didn’t understand what the robot was saying nor was anything the robot was saying any helpful.

“Do you know anything usef-”.

[Eat] the robot interrupted Yang Chen while pointing to the dear he dropped into the middle of the cave. The robot then walked over to the wall and sat down cross-legged leaving Yang Chen stunned.

As he didn’t know where he was nor was he able to go anywhere he could only do and eat to get his strength back but even so he would not be eating raw meat so wabbled up the cave floor and out and he walked to some sticks and went to a stick he didn’t know how to survive in the.
wild but he did know if he banged 2 rocks together then you could sharpen one if it's the right rock.

After 30 minutes of hitting rocks together while feeling extreme pain, he finally found a rock that sharpened and didn’t just break so he limped back to the cave and dropped the sticks next to the deer and he sat there thinking how to start a fire after making no progress for 30 minutes.

Yang Chen getting nowhere he looked around to see if there was anything he could use to make a fire and his eyes came upon the motionless robot ”can you start a fire” Yang Chen asked but didn’t think it would be able to start a fire so he just looked at the thing.

After a few seconds, he noticed that a blade was materializing with what looked like nanotechnology after the blade fully materialized the robot swung the blade and sparks flew everywhere but mostly in the pile of sticks in a few seconds the sparks turning into a flame and the blade retracted back into the exoskeleton of the robot.

Yang Chen then began to skin a part of the deer, then he took a piece of meat and held it over a fire with a stick piercing through it after he was done eating he went to sleep.

After Yang Chen woke up the only thing he could do was wait because he was still injured but when he looked at the spot where the robot was, the robot was gone so he looked around and he was relieved when he saw the robot sitting at the door.

This pattern of Yang Chen waking up eating than sitting there and occasionally getting up to go and get firewood and then going to sleep repeated itself for a whole month.

[are you still injured] The Robot asked Yang Chen.

“No, but I'm not 100% yet”.

[good enough] The Robot replied [do you want to accept the legacy of the steel legion].

“What does that mean,” Yang Chen Asked with a confused look on his face.

[It means that you would become one of the Imperial princes, and your duty would be the restoration of the Steel Empire] the robot stood with a book in its hand.

“Will this legacy suddenly heal me and get me back to civilization,” Yang Chen said sarcastically, not wanting to play the robot games.

[No, but you would be able to rule over thousands of galaxies].

“Ok, I'll play your game,” Yang Chen thought and had nothing to lose “What do I have to do”.

[place your hand on this book and repeat after me].

Yang Chen walked up to the robot and placed his hand on the book while thinking “this will be good entertainment”.

[under the eyes of a grand marshal of the Steel Empire, I Yang Chen].

“under the eyes of a grand marshal of the Steel Empire, I Yang Chen”.

[will faithfully execute the position of Imperial Prince].

“will faithfully execute the position of Imperial Prince”.

[and to the best of my ability will preserve, protect and defend the Empire].

“and to the best of my ability will preserve, protect and defend the Empire”.

Boom.

Golden light spread out of the cave and radiated for all to see.

After the golden light subsided it could be seen that Yang Chen was covering his eyes and that the robot was kneeling on the ground in front of Yang Chen.

“So is it done”.

[yes your majesty].

Yeah that oath part, have been siting on that for a whole day still doesn't feel right but its whatever ¯\_( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_/¯, also if you skip the prologue that's fine but i would recommend that you read it

 

2