Chapter 4
105 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“What the hell was that light, that couldn’t have been because of the “Oath” I took, not only that I wasn’t even that serious” Yang Chen Thought will still be in disbelief after a blinding golden light radiated out.

[Your majesty, I recommend getting out of this forest].

“Hmm, the robot is right we should get out of this forest, speaking of what is this robot's name,” Yang Chen thought “What is your name”.

[Your majesty I do not have a name, just a number, 132].

“Doesn’t even have a name, just a number, what would be a good name” Yang Chen pondered “your name is now Odala”.

[Thank you for the name your majesty].

“Anyway, how should we get out of the forest,” Yang Chen asked with a hint of curiosity in his voice.

[From the basic scans when I first came here the closest exit of this forest is 15 miles south but past it is a mountain range, the next closest exit is 34 miles north which exits into a grassland, followed by 160 miles east and 240 miles west].

“Alright let's go north, how long will it take”.

[about 3 days].

“Let's go now”.

Meanwhile in a galaxy far far away.

In the Steel legion Remnant.

[Your Highness, the last faction has been formed and peacetime has now ended].

“Hehehe, About damn time”.

Even further away.

In the Holy Robotic swarm.

[Your Eminence, the last faction has been formed and peacetime has ended].

“Good, begin the holy war”.
In the illegitimate Empire of Iron.

[Your highness, the last rebel group has been formed and peacetime has ended].

“Monitor the actions of the other successors, make sure that they do not catch wind of what we are doing at any cost”.

Boom, Boom, Boom.

“WHY, why did it have to be spiders, 10-foot spiders” Yang Chen screamed while running through the forest.

Behind Yang Chen, Odala was guarding his back and with a single swing of his sword multiple spiders were sliced into tiny bits but that didn’t matter very much because there were hundreds if not thousands of them.

The giant spiders created their nests on the thousand-year-old trees and killed those who wanted the fruit that hung hundreds of meters above the ground making it very dangerous Unfortunately for Yang Chen he didn't know this.

“Odala is there any way to get out of this forest faster” Screamed.

[Yes, bu-].

“Then do it ”.

Odala Red eyes then glowed and he sped up and picked up Yang Chen, in fact, they were now going 70 mph.

“Holy shit” Yang Chen slurred his words before he blackout because of the sudden increase in speed.

An unknown amount of time later.

[Your majesty, please wake up] Odala said in concern while taping Yang Chen’s shoulder.

“Yes, what?” Yang Chen shot up to his feet and screamed out of shock.

[Your majesty, we got out of the territory of the Acidosasa, please advise].

“Hmm good” Yang Chen then slipped into deep thought ”we could keep going forward and go to the nearest city. wait where are we even, Odala said we were in a forest but that was pretty obvious”.

“Odala, do you know where we are,” Yang Chen said with the expectation that he would only tell him he was in a forest like last time.

[Your majesty, we are in the Progenitor system, on the planet Maximus prime].

“What does that mean, don’t tell me we aren’t on earth” Yang Chen sputtered and his complexion immediately paled.

[No your majesty, I have deemed that it was too hard to expand your faction on that planet].

Yang Chen fell backward into a tree and Yang Chen's time slowed to a stop and felt like the world was going to end.

“It looks like your little brother couldn't save you”.

For a good 5 minutes, nothing made a sound before Yang Chen asked Odala “is it possible to get back to earth”.

[no, and yes].

“What the hell does that mean” Yang Chen yelled in rage while coughing up a handful of blood.

[I'm sorry your Majesty, but we simply don't have the resources to get back yet] despite being a robot Odala still shuttered because of how mad his King was.

“So it's possible to get back”.

[Yes, Your majesty].

“Is there anything else I don’t know”.

[No your majesty].

“Alright, how do I get the resources to get back to earth”.

[You have to Conquer this system and research Hyperdrive technology, Your majesty].

“How do I start that”.

[Your majesty, you must get a strong foothold and start production of the legions].

“Oh my god, the more questions I ask the less and less I get answers for” Yang Chen screamed in his head.

“How do I start that?” Yang Chen asked In annoyance.

[I would recommend that his majesty finds a town with good iron deposits and conquer it then begin the production of Battle robots, then you can conquer another town].

“Finally something useful,” Yang Chen said “Odala do you know where one such town is”.

[There is a town 21 miles north, however, whether it has a good iron depository I do not know].

“Alright let's go” Yang Chen.

About 7 hours later.

“How far until the town is visible?”.

[Your majesty it should just pass the tree line].

“Ok,” Yang Chen said in satisfaction.

3 minutes later.

After getting out of the forest Yang Chen looked around and found that in front of him was a cliff but that was what he thought was important it was what was beyond that he thought was important, after 5 minutes of looking at the fairly large town he couldn’t spot any weaknesses in the town.

“Odala can you find any weaknesses, and is it even worth conquering”.

Odala iron eyeballs shot around looking at every nook and cranny of the town.

[Your majesty, the guards are equipped and the walls on the east side are crumbling, based on this no it isn’t worth capturing, however, robots don't need human equipment nor do walls of this caliber affect the combat of robots, also at the north gate there are dozens of carts bringing ore into the city this can only be iron or something similar].

“Damn, I get that he is a robot but still he figured all that out in 5 seconds,” Yang Chen thought in amazement “Do you know how many guards this town has”.

[From what is visible 500 but there is probably double that amount as there may be night watchmen].

“So how are we going to conquer this town, because I'm 100% sure that I'm going to get my ass whooped if I go down there and I can't risk you as you are the only thing keeping me alive right now”.

[Your Majesty, there is a solution to this problem].

“Ohh what is that solution” Yang Chen probed.

Odala proceeded to take out 25 cubes.

“Cubes, so what are we going to throw them at the guards”.

[No, your majesty these are compact cubes, they are high-grade 1 combat robots].

“Hahahaha back on earth these alone would make me insanely rich, even the son of the greatest donor to the 3rd richest school in the world only had one” Yang Chen “good use them, and let's go”.

Down at the town.

“Mayor, Mayor, MAYOR,” A young man said in a hurry.

Boom.

The door slammed into the wall.

“What is it?” The mayor said in rage.

“There is an army of 25 marchings upon the city walls,” the young man sputtered.

“That’s what you had to tell me, ARE YOU KIDDING ME ME, WE HAVE A ARMY OF 700 DEAL WITH IT, AND DON'T INTERRUPT MY SLEEP AGAIN”.

Boom

The mayor's door once again slammed but this time it was closed.

“Mayor holds on, the army is magical golems”.

Slice.

The sound of a sword piercing the door from the other side was heard and it was headed straight to the head of the young man luckily for him it only cut his check, but when the mayor once again opened the door and the young man had to move out of the way of the sword would have cut off his head.

“I don’t care the reason the next time you interrupt my sleep I won't miss,” the Mayor said with an expression that was difficult to look at.
This time the mayor rushed into his battle attire and ran to the walls looking for this so-called army of Magical golems.

After seeing the army of iron golems his expression fell because those robots looked very close to the Great Qin empire’s thrall army of iron golems and he never thought that he would ever lay his eyes upon one.

“Ohh, Great Venerable, how has this Shock Iron town offended you to bring such mighty golems to attack ”.

 

I didn't make it clear but the Acidosasa were the giant 10 foot spiders

1