Chapter 6
76 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“So where are the Golem Remains?” Gu Ge Bon Asked Chongji half expecting him to say he didn’t have them on him.

“They are back in my town,” Chongji said with a grim expression as he knew that they may just kill him for wasting their time.

“Hahaha, we aren’t that stupid” all the men mocked Chongji.

“Hahaha, why should we do anything when you can’t even give up a down payment,” Gu Ge Bon asked with an eye to eye grin.

“Because I’ll also give you 10,000 gold coins”. Chongji replied with absolute confidence that the number of gold coins would definitely be enough to buy them out even if he only had 1,000 he was thinking that they would wipe each other out then he would reap all the spoils.

“Hmm, what could a townlord from a town in the middle of nowhere possible want something so bad as to give us humble bandits, 10,000 gold coins on top of multiple golem remains” Gu Ge Bon probed.

“I want you to help me take back my town” Chongji replied with a pained expression.

“Hahahahahha, you want us to help you take back your town, and you are going to pay us with the gold and golem remains you found that just happen to be in your town”.

“Alright, that is laughable, so what took your mighty Shock iron town,” Gu Ge Bon asked.

“It was the group of bandits that have been harassing the surrounding towns, that come from the great plains a...” Chongji long said before getting promptly interrupted by a slim scythe-wielding man.

“Gu Ge Bon, we caught the rats hiding in the forest,” The Slim man said.

“Shisu, good the boss will be very happy,” Gu Ge Bon said with great joy.

“Damn it, are you bastards going to help me or not,” Chongji Long Asked with Fury plastered all over his face.

“Remember the question that I asked you earlier” Gu Ge Bon replied.

“No, you ca-” Chongji Long Shrieked as Gu Ge bon swung his battle mace.

“Shisu, wipe out the remaining city guards and let's go get us a town,” Gu Ge Bon Said with a look of pleasure as nobody would like to say in the cold mountains for months on end.

“Finally, I hate the snow,” Shisu exclaimed as he could already imagine the warmth.

“You hate everything, now shut up and deal with the rest of the city guards” Gu Ge Bon replied to Shisu’s exclamation.

Shock iron town.

“Odala, from the scanning that you did, are there any towns or small cities,” Yang Chen asked with the intent of expanding.

[No your majesty, there are only cities on the larger side].

“How is that possible that we are the only town around?” Yang Chen replied with a hint of confusion.

[Your Majesty, because of the number of monsters in the forest, the big cities may not allow small towns to pop up unless the small town is a subsidiary of the main city. Also, there might only be main cities along the forest to keep in any beast waves that may happen, however, this is just speculation as I don’t even know if the beast waves happen at all.] Odala replied, trying to clear up Yang Chen's confusion as best as possible.

“Is it possible to take over one of these cities”?

[No] Odala said as if it was trying to shut down that thought completely.

Yang Chen noticed this and began to have a cold sweat “how many Robots are needed to take over one”.

[10,000 high-grade Robots, but taking it over isn't the problem it's what the other city lords would do if a main city was taken over].

“Ok, to stop the other city lords from doing something then how many robots would we need”.

[i'm sorry Your Majesty, but it isn’t possible to know how many you would need because I just don't have enough data on the other city lords, but the best number that I can give is 50,000, however, I recommend that we just make 10,000 than take the resources of that city and make more].

“Hmm, are you sure”?

[yes your majesty].

“How much more resource would each city have compared to this town”.

[Guessing by their size of 1.1 billion square feet, and a population of 9 million then I would guess that it would be 10,000 to 100,000 times richer than this town].

“Damn That's a lot, wouldn’t we need a lot of robots to police that great of an area”.

[Yes, we would need around 65,000 robots to effectively police the city].

1 hour later.

[your Majesty we have found a mine that fits your specifications].

“Alright gather the citizens”.

Another hour later.

The thousands of people in the Townsquare were once again terrified because not only did Yang Chen call all of them here he somehow got even more of those mysterious Magical golems.

“Everyone you can calm down I just want to announce a job opening,” Yang Chen Said this mostly to calm everyone down, and to tell them his intentions

“Earlier today one of my golems found a massive iron mine, for any young man who wants to help out with the mining will be paid for the amount of ore”

“The pricing will be 1 silver for 10 pounds of iron, 50 silver for 100 pounds, 500 gold for 1000 pounds, and finally 1 gold for 5,000 pounds, this mining will only last for 3 weeks or will stop when we have 50,000 pounds of iron" Yang Chen Promptly said

When all the people heard this they were ecstatic as even 10 silver would be their annual income so 1 silver for an hour of work was such a deal

“Additionally, I wish to say that the mines will open at 8 am and close at 6 pm so nobody works themselves to death you all may leave now”

After everyone left Yang Chen was so happy, because he had no use for currency and he only needed iron he could trade them now he just had to wait for the iron to flow in.

 

Firstly when a town upgrades to a city and a city to a main city they get exponentially stronger, secondly the area for the main city may sound big but its only 15 times smaller than the greater London area, lastly there are 1000 copper coins in one silver, 1000 silver in a gold coin you get the point and for the currency above that well its to early

1