Chapter 11
14 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

“How many robots could we make?” Yang Chen asked Odala.

[if it was just one thing then we could build 50,000 Combat robots, 52,000 Gunner Robots, or 45,000 Artillery robots].

Yang Chen sank into thought at what he should build. “I can already throw out just building one type of robot, the gunner and artillery robots need gunpowder which can only be bought right now so I should go with mostly Combat robots with Gunner and Artillery support”.

“How many robots can be built with a 70% percent Combat and 15% Gunner and Artillery split”.

[You could make 35,000 Combat robots, 11,500 Gunner Robots, and 11,000 artillery robots].

“Make 30,000 Combat robots, 12,000 Gunner Robots, and 3,000 artillery robots all the rest of the materials are to be used for production facilities and static defenses,” Yang Chen said after thinking that 11,000 artillery robots were a little extreme for now.

[of course your majesty] Odala said before transmitting the orders to the builder robots.

***

[your majesty, we have scanned this planet as you have commanded, however, we haven’t found the last Grand marshal].

“What the hell were you doing?” The Man yelled in a fit of rage then grabbed the kneeling robot’s leg and flung it across the room, after the robot’s remains fell onto the ground one of the guards walked and kneeled where the previous robot was.

[Your majesty, when the last group was deemed to be formed the faint signal disappeared and we found another signal that belonged to another grand marshal bearing a red raven on its right shoulder].

“Flamhearth, you bastards dare” The man once again flew into a fit of rage and slammed the ground with both of his hands directly collapsing the whole building on top of him.

Boom, the sound of the man shaking the rubble off of himself could be heard for miles.

“Mobilize the first threw the tenth destroyer corps to their border and demand them to tell us why they went into our borders” the man yelled at the robots who came to see what happened.

***

[your majesty the merchant Cambrard has come with the information that you requested] Odala suddenly announced.
“Let him in” Yang Chen replied with a smile on his face.

After a minute of waiting a familiar fat guy walked through the door and greeted Yang Chen “Greetings, town lord”.

“Greetings, now you said it was only going to take a week at most so what was the delay?” Yang Chen asked Cambrard in displeasure.

“I'm deeply sorry for the delay however one of the people that I sent was a little too nosy so he got arrested so I had to send another person”.

“Whatever, it doesn't matter anymore what is the information” Yang Chen impatiently asked Cambrard.

“With all due respect, I have to get paid first” Cambrard impatiently greedily asked for his payment before he was going to tell Yang Chen anything.

“Alright, Odala give him 500 gold”.

“The agreement was 1000 gold, not 500,” Cambrard said while feeling wronged.

“I know you will get the other 500 when I get the information” Yang Chen wasn't about to get scammed even though he could just kill him and take the money he would rather just be safe instead of sorry.

“Fine, the weakest city is 550 miles northwest and its name is Fuying city, it only has 50,000 troops and for next 10 or so weeks the different sections of the walls will be under construction because they are old and need replacing”.

“What are the cultivation levels of the soldiers and guards”.

“I don't know, but going off other cities it would be around 1-8 to 2-4 and anybody in an officer position would be stage 3 to stage 4 the city lord is only stage 4-1”.

“What about the strongest city” Yang Chen only asked as he was curious about the top powers if the middle powers were this strong.

“That would be another 300 gold”.

“Fine, odala give him 700 gold” Yang Chen felt cheated but curiosity killed the cat.

After getting the seconds sag of gold coins one could basically see gold coins in his eyes and only after guessing that there were 700 gold coins in there did he even think about telling him the information.

“The strongest city is a fortress city that is on the Maginot line that has 1 million stage 3 soldiers and is home to one of the 3 imperial protectorates and that is all I know about it”.

“Alright is that all you have for me today,” Cambrard said with the intent to leave before Yang Chen Decides to take back the gold

“Yes that’s all you may leave” Yang Chen also wanted the merchant to leave so he can plan for taking over Fuying city

0