Chapter 5 – The Uzufuyuki Family
2.1k 7 43
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Boo Yaa guys I wanted to say that at least once … It’s been about nine months since I have arrived in this world, or about seven months since I have been born, either way it’s good that I am alive and well.

It took me some time to learn the basics. For instance, it took me about three months to properly identifying and recognizing the native language. Although I could not talk just yet I could understand what they are saying. Furthermore, as luck was on my side with the story books reading by my parents particularly my mother, I also recognize the written form as well. It took me another additional three months, six months in total for me to build up my strength to be able to start crawling allowing me to move freely.

 

I do not know why but I feel that as a baby, I am growing stronger in a manner that is quite unusual from my knowledge of a normal baby growth.

It will take me a long time to get a mapping of the place that I am staying. Mainly because after my first few explorations I realize I am probably staying in a large mansion.

I could have a complete mapping of the place earlier however, the obstacles I faced as a baby is tremendous.

 

Every time I went exploring several minutes later there will be a manhunt for me. After several missing in action cases due to my exploring, I was being kept under surveillance by at least one of my family members in all time.

 

It was due to an incident which led me to be in constant surveillance. During one of my exploration of the mansion I found a library. As I went in, I attempted to get a book which was out of my reach at that time so I attempted to stand to get that book. Although I manage to get the book I wanted, unfortunately, I lost balance and fell along with the book. It was also that time when my mother saw the incident and rushed to prevent the book falling on top of me.

 

Since then, I was always being accompanied by one of my family members.

 

All the time, I was zealously gathering information about the world I live in. Other than taking every opportunity I could to accompany my parents or grandparents to see what is beyond the mansion, I was mostly in the library learning all I could know about the new world which I was happy I am in.

 

Oh, I think I forget to introduce myself in this world.

 

Get this; my full name is Uzufuyuki Azuma. Yes, I ‘sort of’ have a clan name but the clan’s name is quite something I would say.
‘Azuma’, based on my understanding it is a good name, quite similar to my previous life name, but I think it have a greater and deeper meaning to it. I heard that, my grandfather said that when it is associated with the clan’s name, it would be grand, but I cannot figure out why for now.

 

Oh, yea before I forget, my mother is called Uzufuyuki Yuna, she has a long mahogany colored hair with a glam half-up bouffant hairstyle, a slender fit body type, while she like to wear a yukata kimono dress (e.g. Aqurous Sakurauchi Riko yukata kimono dress) at normal occasions or a miko outfit (e.g. Sakura wars miko outfit).

My father is Uzufuyuki Nagi, having a textured crop taper fade hairstyle, have a muscular fit body and I usually see him wear shirt and trousers at home but he also had on a specialist combat jacket with robes on him sometimes.

My grandmother is Uzufuyuki Hina she had a similar hair to my mother but she has a side messy bun hairstyle, I see her wearing a miko outfit always.

Finally, my grandfather is Uzufuyuki Ren, he has a wine-colored hair with a faux hawk hair style, he also likes to wear shirt and trousers at home but sometimes I see him wearing a robe with him as well.

The name of Uzufuyuki was a unique naming for a family or a clan name so I asked about it. My grandfather just smiled at me and said that the meaning means Swirling wind of Fortune as we are into a lucrative business hence it is a good fortune name.

Looking at him saying that with a face of making a pun makes me think that there is some other reason but he refuses to tell.

It did not take long for me to know the real identity of the Uzufuyuki name. It actually truly blew my mind for once.

I partially figured out part of the name and origins when I started my exploration mission mapping the mansion, then after a few days the incident happened and the whole incident that day was something I remember well…

43