Chapter 15 – Beginning of Ninjutsu training
970 1 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Azuma have been actively undergoing his beginner training, after six months of the training, his family introduced pull-ups, cliff climbing and hand stand walking into the mix.

He was constantly amaze towards the details his family has done towards his.

 

A year has gone by, one day when Azuma was at the mansion instead of in the cottage. His grandpa asked him to join him in the mansion training courtyard after breakfast instead of going back to the family training field to continue his training.

Azuma did not know why he was going there, but when he arrived, he saw everyone waiting for him there. His grandpa then produced a sheet of paper to him when he arrived …

 

“Azuma here, hold this paper and inject your chakra towards it.” – Ren

“Hmm, what is that grandpa?” – Azuma

“It is a chakra induction paper, when chakra is injected to the paper it will show the elemental affinities of the injected chakra” – Ren

“Ah!” – Azuma ‘It’s about time… so this is the rumored chakra paper I saw in the show in my previous life, interesting, I really want to know the manufacturing process from the raw materials to the creation of this paper.’

 

Azuma then injected his chakra into the paper while his family has their eyesight glued towards the induction paper. After a while, the paper split into two while turning winkled and damp at the same time. After looking at what happened to the paper, all of them have a satisfied look.

 

“Oh, to get three elemental affinities from the get go and one of it is lighting! That is something we did not expect.” – Ren

 

Azuma looked at the paper result…

 

“Err, grandpa why is the lighting element unexpected.” – Azuma

“It is just that we did not expect it. We expected that you would be getting wind and water. While having a chance of getting fire or earth but we did not expect lighting was your third element affinity instead of fire or earth.” – Ren

“Why is that so?” – Azuma

 

After hearing Azuma question, Ren decided to explain “Hmm… there is not much of an exact explanation but from general consensus usually, it is because out of the four of us here. No one have lighting affinity chakra from the start, we had to undergo training to produce lighting chakra.

With the Uzumaki bloodline, you will definitely be having at least one element from wind or water or even both. However, you also have Yuki clan bloodline within you. With that your chance to get both wind and water is very high from the start.

 

As for your chance of getting Earth chakra it is because of me and also because that some of the Uzumaki clan members also have the tendencies of getting Earth chakra probably due to the diluted bloodline from the Senju clan within us. While for the fire element chakra it is mainly because of your father having it.

 

For you to have lighting affinity I do not have a good explanation but it could be because of the individual spiritual connection towards lighting. I would think it would be just like your father for fire his affinity towards fire element. You have a personal connection towards lighting element. That is the best explanation I could give you.”

 

After the explanation Ren, observed Azuma reaction. He then continued, “Alright since we now know your chakra elements, we will also start your second phase of beginner training.”

 

“Ah!...” ‘Oooh the second phase… this is one of the topic I am looking forward to in my past life and this one as well after knowing that I am reborn in this world.

Hmm what would I do to improve and advance what I am about to learn now… aaah just thinking about makes me excited.’

 

Looking at Azuma getting excited Ren explained their training plan for Azuma, “You will be learning four different form of training. The first one is introducing you to taijutsu and weapons training.

We will teach you that in tandem with your supplementary support ninjutsu training such as substitution, body flicker and clones techniques. These techniques is very useful during taijutsu and weapons combat.”

 

Yuna then joined in, “Then the second form of training will involve elements training. Your grandma and I will be teaching you the Yuki clan bloodline techniques using Ice element as well as wind and water elements.”

 

Nagi joined in as well “I will start teaching you inscription techniques for various purposes that will also include our Uzumaki clan fuinjutsu (sealing techniques) plus basic genjutsu.”

 

After Nagi described his training, Yuna added on with her additional training “We will include medical ninjutsu training as well in the later time as, training medical ninjutsu require more specialized training which will consume your chakra and mental capability for you at your stage.”

 

Nagi ended the training explanation by including the last training, “And finally for your lighting element training I will get one of my acquaintance to help on that.”

 

After all the explanation Ren continued, “We hope that you’re ready and would fit in those training with your current beginner training. We want you to get a grasp on all the basics before you turn seven.”

 

“Ah! That is like only like a year and a half left.” – Azuma

 

“Hehe, little Azuma dear~ you will be attending the Academy by then that is why we hope to provide you with all your basics.

Although the Academy teaching will not be as good as what we are providing, you need it for relaxation and just for getting the academy life. Every clan members has been through that including us.

We don’t want you to miss out the only time for you to have fun and make new friends.” – Yuna

 

‘… The ninja Academy … I seriously forgotten about it. Though mixing around with Naruto, Shikamaru and Choji should be fun… ahh what kind of snacks Choji will bring this time…

Ah, wait am I going to Konoha Ninja Academy in the first place.

I know that there are other Academies in the land of fire and the capital also has one as well.’ – Azuma mind

 

“I hope you are ready Azuma, for the time being you will be staying at the training area and we will begin with the introduction of taijutsu and weapons training when we reach there.

We will not interfere with your free time allocation but the training will be tougher than before, be ready for it.” – Nagi

 

When the training has begun Azuma felt it was a breeze for the most part, he just need to get accustomed to use chakra as well instead of only physical strength.

His previous life close combat training in the Military Academy helped a lot during his Taijutsu and Weapons training.

It did take him some time to get a hang of for the weapons training since he do not have much experience in cold weapons usage, but for projectile weapons, it was quite easy.

Other than that, the integration of the supplementary support taijutsu and weapons ninjutsu techniques amaze Azuma greatly. When they were introduced to Azuma during the sparring sections, it made Azuma shocked and eager to learn about them.

He practically passed all the basic taijutsu and weapons training within a week along with the supplementary supporting ninjutsus involved, which completely awed everyone.

 

[Supplementary supporting taijutsu/ninjutsu techinques = Body replacement techniques, clone technique, transformation techniques, body flicker technique (advance) and shadow clone techniques (advance)]

 

My rant regarding the MC elements affinity... for me lighting is because of his past and present name both are related to lighting. I wanted the ice element so wind and water is a must for the MC...

27