Chapter 17 – Chakra Molding
899 3 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A week has passed since Azuma had learnt the basis of mastering chakra control. Today was his first introduction for nature transformation.

 

“Azuma dear, today will be your first attempt on molding chakra to a specific element. We will start with you trying to mold ice element.” – Yuna

 

‘… I hope I could do that as from what I know I have a lot more Uzumaki genes compared to Yuki or Senju as both of those bloodlines are from my grandparents… my mother is probably only quarter Yuki and Senju, while me… I do not want to do the probability; with my father a pure Uzumaki it’s even more so… sigh… oh well hope the Yuki bloodline is strong within me…’

 

“Azuma, me and Yuna will be near you emitting ice element to the surroundings while you sit in a meditative state. Try to sense your surroundings; try to grasp the ice element chakra we are emitting. From there you can try to bring the ice element towards you, use your senses to try to understand the nature of it. After you have a basic understanding of the ice element, you can try molding it.” – Hina

 

‘Hmm… the surroundings temperature is already dropping… I do know what Ice is if it is based on physics, but I do not know how physics interact with this world. Will the chakra be a variable disrupting my understanding towards physics? Anyway, it is better to try it first… let me emit a strand of my chakra and try to interact with the surroundings; from there I could try to sense how my chakra react towards it…

<few moments later> … hmm, the surrounding ice element chakra is different compared to my own. Mine seem neutral… when the ice element chakra touches mine it looks to be interacting with it… How does it interact with my chakra? Why does it interact with it like that? …

<few hours has passed> … oh after trying to merge them it seem that my chakra strain that merged with it changed. This new chakra… it does have ice properties in it, let me see if my physics understanding can be used in this situation… hmm, it does! It truly does! My chakra meditation technique helps greatly. It is all based on control and it appears that my chakra is able to mold it easily… this is cool, let see if I can split it to water and wind elements now…’

 

Yuna and Hina was observing Azuma while constantly emitting ice element to the surroundings. During their observations, they were truly amazed with Azuma sensing capability. The way Azuma is using his chakra control to make his chakra interact with the surrounding is quite novel.

The more they continued their observations the more amaze they felt. It appears that Azuma way of interacting with the elements is different compared to them.

Soon they saw that Azuma manage to grasp and assimilate their ice element chakra on to his own. After that success, they decided that Azuma had already achieved what they wanted him to do. They wanted to end this session but what they saw next blew their minds away.

 

They saw him molding the ice element chakra followed by splitting them to their base element. What Azuma did was monstrous in their mind, they did not know how he did it but he did. For him to understand the basics of three different nature transformation. Two of them are the basics elements while another is the combination of both of them; he got the basics of three elements in a span in one day!

 

“…” – Yuna/Hina (both stunned speechless by what Azuma did)

 

‘Oh this is great, I can also maintain water and wind element separately and merge them to form ice when I want to. Now let’s try to do it again from scratch… this is easier than I thought… the key is truly understanding of the physical nature of those elements. Based on this understanding I think can replicate the success for other base elements … (Azuma tried but failed in attempting Fire and Earth element molding) what is this, why it is not working as it should? Ok then let’s try lighting molding as it is one of the element that I am attuned to. Based on what I know lighting is a form of electricity… Let’s try identifying the electrons charge movements… what is going on why I am not able to mold it… see I can mold ice! I can mold water! I can mold wind! But why I can’t mold the others even lighting which I was supposed to be attuned to. What am I doing wrong? …

 

Hold on a moment, I think there is a difference between what I am doing now and what I did for understanding Ice element molding… From what I see currently the only difference is the availability of abundance of ice element chakra my mother and grandma is providing. This abundance in the environment allowed me to use my chakra interact with it.

Following that, I then tried to assimilate it, and then use that as a template for my understanding… The template of understanding… hmm, it appears that the chakra forming the element also plays a part.

Based on this understanding now, it seem that using only physics theory will not work; I need to learn about the new variable…
The chakra is a variable! I need to look into more details on how chakra is interacting with the physical world, how it could structure of the elements based on chakra… Sigh lets end this section of meditation, I need to digest what I know for now…’

 

“Huh?” ‘What is going on, why is my mother and grandma is at trance…’

 

“…” – Yuna/Hina

“Dear, do you know what you did?” – Yuna (woke up in trance and asked)

 

‘Why is she asking me that? Anyway I’ll just give my view on what I did during that time’
“… I just meditated while trying to understand the ice element as you guide me to…”

“… Sigh…” – Hina

“… Dear do you understand what you did during your meditation period?” – Yuna

‘We know that!... but we want to know what you did, what are you thinking off?’ – Yuna/Hina

 

“Huh?” ‘I will try to narrate more ...’
“… I just assimilated some ice element chakra that you and grandma was emitting. After that, I studied the ice element I assimilated within my chakra. From there I found some interesting properties within the ice element and experimented on it. I ended splitting the ice element to water and wind element…” – Azuma

 

Yuna and Hina now understood what Azuma was going through. They actually experienced it as well but only Azuma managed to show his monstrous ability when he reached that state. It took him a meditation session while they took weeks to attune to ice element. It is even months for them to get to splitting the ice to water and wind element. Before they manage to calm themselves down Azuma threw them another bombshell…

 

“… after I split the water and wind element I thought I can mimic my success to other elements as well. I tried to mold fire, earth and even lighting but it all failed… I then went back to forming water, wind then ice element to make sure I did not missed anything. I tried again on molding the others after that and I still failed… soon after I decided to give up on it for now and ended my current meditation.”

 

 “!!!... sigh… I need to tell Ren about this…” – Hina ‘For him to actually reach that state!’ (body flickered out of sight…)

“Mom!...” ‘Don’t leave me like that…’ (Looked at her mother last location… then turned to Azuma)

 

“Dear, what you did today …

‘What can I say? I know that he is a notch better than everyone I know but ... for him to actually reach that state that fast? ... Wait until I tell Nagi about it!’

“… (Smiled towards Azuma) Dear, I did not know that your element sense is that great, I am happy for that. Let us end this session and meet up with the others. Mother would have informed father about it, I will tell Nagi about it as well… hehe, get ready Azuma my guess is that your training now will probably have to change.” – Yuna

There is no complete cannon explanation on how to train the element release. The anime/manga went into some explanation regarding wind release. However the wind release explanation can only be done by OP chakra pool Naruto. No one else can do it.

Since I introduced a chakra meditation technique, I suppose I could use it as a base in learning element release.

Plus instead of Naruto only ability, this one can be used by more ninjas. Granted that they need to get hold of the technique, have a good sense of what they are doing, good chakra control, and good mental strength.
For example out of my mind, other than Azuma, I can easily think of Shikamaru, Ino and Sakura being able to utilize this technique to learn to mold chakra element.

26