Chapter 32 – Wind of Change
837 4 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
I have added multiple paragraphs in my previous chapter 31, it include the exploration of the cave and have a better ending of the chapter, instead of ending it abruptly.

 

With their new found interest Azuma and Yuki were engross within their world. The conversations were deep and profound, as not anyone could understand their discussions. It made Kai looking dumbfounded at the whole situation, and it made him forget about his reason he came to see Azuma in the first place.

When he came over, it was already extremely difficult to interrupt them. He just sighed and decided to go back and inform Yuna about it.

 

 

Yuna was at the study room reading a scroll when Kai came back from the training lodge. “You’re back, Huh? Where is Azuma?”

“Sigh, I do not think he is in a position to hear anyone beside her now…”

“Her? What are you talking about?”

 

When Yuna asked, Kai started explaining from the beginning. The encounter, Azuma appearance, the standoff, the start of a conversation that ended up being a bizarre situation that he cannot interrupt due to the atmosphere between them. It was his first time experiencing it and he explained it in detail.

Yuna was amazed at the whole explanation that she did not know how to view it. A supposed wild tiger turn to be a beast while Azuma attire at the time could be a similar one that she knew about after Azuma came back from the Konoha Northern Forest. Azuma release of the Uzumaki sealing seal at the time also prove that the situation originally was contentious. She know what releasing the seal would allow Azuma to do. Then there is the sealed frozen wild beast that she did not know about but she could summarized that it is probably from the wild beast incident during the exam.

However, the one that stood out was their conversation. Beside their initial introduction, most of it was a lot of jargon that she did not understand. She agreed with her summoned cat that it was really a bizarre situation.

 

Nevertheless, Yuna believed in Azuma, so she accepted it.

“Sigh… guess he would not be able to see the chunin exams organized by Sunagakure this year.” What Yuna was holding was an invitation scroll by Sunagakure for Uzufuyuki as one of their VVIP guest during the chunin exam finals. She wanted to tell Azuma about it, as she know that Azuma will probably be interested in it. Yuna and Nagi planned to go with Azuma along with a convoy that was already intended to bring supplies to the Uzufuyuki businesses at Land of Wind. However now with Azuma being engrossed at the training lodge he will probably not able to join the festivities.

 

Unofficially Sunagakure ninjas had always been contracted by Uzufuyuki to be their convoy guide and escorts in the Land of Wind and the western neighboring lands. However when Uzufuyuki officially establish their business line in Land of Wind and their neighboring lands five years prior. Sunagakure turn to a blooming logistic spot in the western area.

 

This was a complete godsend for Sunagakure and it help them in alleviating their budget concerns. Because of Uzufuyuki, it help the growth in their economic and social development in Sunagakure. Now in just five years they had gained the ability to organize a chunin exam in a similar scale to their neighboring ally village Konoha. It will allow them the opportunity for them to present their new self to others.

 

…..

 

When Azuma went back to the capital home, Azuma found out that he has missed out of the opportunity to visit Sunagakure. He also learn that the changes in the timeline is getting more out of hand. Based on his knowledge Sunagakure should be experiencing budgetary problems mainly due to their Land of Wind daimyo decisions. The daimyo decisions will later lead to drastic measures adopted by Sunagakure leaders, it continued to escalate and finally to a decision to actually break their alliance with Konoha and go to war with them.

It was one of the major event in Naruto universe. It was also the event that eventually lead Azuma to his death in his previous life.

 

Now with the changes happening he do not know how the world would end up being. This made Azuma think about other changes that will occur in other events as well.

However, one thing for sure, if the changes in Sunagakure is happening like this then the incident in the land of waves will also probably change as well. Based on his judgement, the domination of Uzufuyuki businesses will not allow the incident in land of waves happen.

 

Nevertheless, Azuma felt that the changes actually give him the opportunity to actually live in this world. By not knowing what is going to happen at the time was truly a ‘present’.

Azuma also was not worried as he could deal with the changes when it occurs, he feel that he had the ability to deal with them personally if he had to. Also with his newfound friendship with Yuki, he will be able to learn more and help in accomplishing his dream. Furthermore, the change he had done towards the development of the Konoha characters in his class would be something for him to look forward for.

 

For now Azuma will continue with his path and he want to see what the future would bring.

 

I think with this chapter I could start a new later on. I will go on a hiatus to get my bearings.

I felt that my story has not been going at a proper pace. I had actually planned to introduce changes in Naruto which I actually was going to include in a timely fashion. However my plans went down hill when I decided to write chapters for Azuma academy life.

Furthermore, I need to time to write at my own pace, I really give props to all the web novelist out there.
For me I seriously need to have a manuscript ready before I start publishing chapters. 

I will be taking my time to continue my writing and will start posting again when I feel that I am ready. 
I will definitely complete this story as it is in my plans.

Have a nice day to all my readers and thank you for your continued support.
I will see you all later.

  

21