Version 2
123 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Nothingness...

 

All I saw is darkness with some occasional passing lights, Like I was traveling inside a wormhole at the speed of Light. The light suddenly became brighter and became numerous with different color.

 

FINALLY!! SOME STARS!! After waiting for 56 years,9 months,27 days,6 hours,55 seconds. I won't list Mili-Nano Second. But I will tell you. I freaking waited for 5 decades after I woke up in this Boring godforsaken place. I even Created a Universe of my own and Using my ginormous Processing power(Processing power of all of the Quantum Computer on the world.) to simulate my universe.

 

"Who am I even talking to." I sighed to myself while dusting my dress off of any Virtual Dirt.

 

Well I'm currently sitting and drinking my tea inside my tree house I built mysel- 'RAAARGHH'

 

This goddamn cat!!!

 

"Get down, You Bookworm!" The Annoying cat said while clawing the trunk of my tree.

 

"You can't get me down you stupid Brainless Feral Cat." I said just to make her more angrier. She then took the bait.

 

"I'm not a BRAINLESS FERAL CAT! I'm RAYA!!!" She said until she started glowing and became a Orange haired Tiger-Kin Lolita.

 

"This stupid curse of yours!!" She said while flailing her arms around. Awwww. The Cutie pie, My Stress relief, and My Cute Daughter.

 

I opened my wooden door and dive bombed half of the height. And then slowly descended like a flower riding the wind and my dress opened up, showing my panties. After slowly falling to the ground. I instantly pulled the hem of my dress down to protect my chastity and to hide my embarrassment.

 

"Ahem-" I coughed to myself hiding my flushed face. Then I noticed her nose bleeding dumbfounded face and waved my hands in front of her.

 

After a minute of waving and saying hello. I finally decided to summon a handkerchief and wiped her Cute chubby Oval face and her dirty naked body.

 

"You're so Dirty. *Gaah* Where did you slipped from!!" I said while madly wiping her petite body too.

 

"Ah?" She finally snapped back to reality and forgetting her bleeding nose. When I saw her nose kept on bleeding. 

 

I grabbed a tissue in my breast pocket and crumpled it to fit inside her nose.

 

"Go insert this in your nose." I said while handing her the crumpled paper, She then grabbed it and inspected it for a minute before slamming it inside her tiny nose, Like a Truck that ran from a red light. "AHHHH-" She reflexively lean back and covered her nose due to pain.

 

"Fuck!" I said in a panic and made me reflexively use [Lesser Item Steal]  and [First Aid] on her to remove the tissue paper. Her hands started glowing. Her pale skin slowly getting a healthier look, while some mud and dirt on her body started disintegrating into nothingness.

 

When I saw her fine and still in daze. I switched my perspective to my real body that is sleeping inside my room I decorated. Its size is around 100Sqm. It's kinda big but I only decorated it with my Otaku Items in my past life. Oh. I'm a skinny Filipino Dude at my last life. But lets forget about my past life. Lets get up and move this body of mine.

 

"Ahhhhh~ What a nice sleep." I said to no one while stretching. When I exited my Virtual Universe. I snapped my finger and paused the simulation or Time of my Universe.

 

I excitedly Got up of my comfy Cat shaped Cushion and leaned unto a huge Circular Window Showing a Familiar Blue planet.

 

"IT'S EARTH!"  I excitedly said and grabbed a Photon Cannon and use its scope to view the current Earth I was seeing.

 

I successfully connected to the cannon and zoomed in to earth until I can see the continents.

 

"Ohhh. Earth became greener because of Mother Earth too-" Before I finished saying. I suddenly saw a huge shadow flew over my view and roared while flapping its leathery wings.

 

"Holy SHIT! Is that a Dragon!" I said in astonishment and Disbelief of what I was seeing. I slowly Moved my view and followed the Dragon that is long as a 15 floor building including its tails. Yes I said tails. This huge ass dragon got three tails and one pair of huge wings, He even has a jet like thrusters on its side of its waist spitting small Dark Purple Flames.

 

The excitement I was feeling soared to unmeasurable heights and accidentally loaded a [Cube] loaded to the brim with nano-machine and shot it using the photon cannon at Mach-50 towards earth.

 

"OHHH SHIT!" I said in panic and prepared the ship thruster for a dive towards mars.

 

Ohhh yeah. Forgot to mention. My name is Sierra-2. The A.I of A Combat Able Carrier Ship. I'm loaded with Multiple Small Photon cannons, One BFG like huge retractable cannon, Two Huge mech Bay, 3 Hangar, 1 Singularity bomb, and a lot of drones. Forgot to mention. I got a tractor beam for gathering resource and transporting.

 

'I guess imma stop talking to no one and just launch the Short FTL Jump to mars and get moving.' I thought to myself and slammed my delicate hands on the big shiny button named FTL LAUNCH.

 

My vision suddenly warped for a second before it stabilized and the stars outside became a noodle.

 

IDK WHAT TO TYPE HERE FIRST AND I HATE MY GRAMMAR.

 

Sorry got caught up on my assignment and forgot to post it.

 

Anyway.

 

I'm gonna give you a useless summary of this version.

 

A Virgin Filipino Otaku died at age 30 and got reincarnated as a ship A.I. But He/She must hide her self-awareness inside the lab or risk herself getting terminated. She must fight a losing galactic war as Sierra 1 Dreadnaught Class Ship Before she gets transferred to the Last Hope Seirra-2 Carrier Class Ship to find and terraform a planet.[She came from a Futuristic Earth from an alternate Dimension Before she came back to the current fantasied Modern Earth.]

2