Ver 3 Slightly Edited.(My Friend’s Unfinished Story)
122 6 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
I'm continuing my Friends Story. Because He can't continue it when his at his Grandfather's house.(Mountain Province)

BTW. He's a trans now and she might smack me again if she recognized the story and didn't credited it to her.

 

==
Heaven Defender Online
==

(Mc’s POV)

Hi guys my name is Jackson Smith,and I’m the only son of the Smith family who owns the largest tech company,Quantum Inc. and I’m your usual playboy rich kid who usually hated by most people.I have a body of a Norse god(self-proclaimed) and a face as fierce like a wolf(self-proclaimed but somewhat true)[1] and a height of an eighteen years old but my true age is just fifteen years old, my mother always says that my height and body doesn’t match my mental and real age.Im a cheerful person and I love to tease my friend,and my parents always said to me when I was a little boy is ‘always payback what you owe with an equal value or more and if you want revenge always pay them back one hundredfold the intensity and pain they cause’(what a good and scary parents).

 

And today is Friday 13th 1Originally it was 12 but changed it to 13 so it will feel unlucky.day of May year 30XX.And currently I was walking outside the school building towards the gates to go home with my ‘best’ childhood friend in my life.

 

“Jackson:Hhhmmm... What should I eat today?”I asked myself.

While I was walking and thinking to my self of what should I eat for lunch,I saw a girl wearing a Boy’s uniform walking faster towards the gate.

“Jackson:Jamie!wait!!”I said just to get his attention And saw him stop and turned his attention behind him.

And I started running to catch up with him and After a minute worth of running. I Already caught up with him.

Yosh lets pretend I was exhausted from running and hold his shoulder,hmm that’s a good plan to start my teasing.

 

I placed my hand on his shoulder while acting like I was catching for my breath.

 

Jackson:Dude can you just slowdown a bit I’m not an athlete and academically good like you”I said to start my plan using a bait.

 

“Jamie:And you are just a playboy who spends his whole time hitting on girls.”yosh.He took the bait.I celebrated inside my mind.

 

Now lets go to phase 2.Lets act like we are hurt and happy at the same time.

 

“Jackson:Ugh…” I said while clutching my chest. Like I suddenly got attacked by a heart disease with a pained expression and a goofy smile.

 

I then saw his face turn from a happy face to a disturbed and disgusted face.

 

And for the finishing touch.

 

I spoke the magic words he totally hated. Like I hate clingy people.(except Him/Her)

 

“Jackson: The goddess has spoken to me.” I said while watching him with a pissed expression and a vein appeared on his head.

 

He then rushed at me and started punching my broad and muscular chest. In the perspective of the people passing by. This looks like a lovers quarrel or flirting on the side walk.

 

“Jamie:Dude! Can you stop teasing me with that face. It always annoy me seeing that!” He said in between punches. Forgot to mention. He’s good at takewondo and got a championship game and won on a Female takewondo competition.

 

Are you guys wondering why and how he entered and won a female competition. Right?

 

Welp. Here’s an explanation for that. When one of the competitors got injured during training. The other female competitors of our school, suddenly ran straight to the male takewondo club and grabbed Jamie in his practice match with the instructor.

 

They then go to the girls bathroom and started beautifying Jamie and making him more girly with his already girly face. After an hour or so. He came out wearing a girl’s uniform and he was wearing a skirt and a girls underwear. Damn he got a huge rack. His hair tied in a ponytail, while his bangs and excess hair are split in the middle and straightened to the side. It was secured by a two cute rabbit hairpins. his current appearance and his blushing face makes my something rise and it was not the sh**ld Hero.

 

When I saw his transformation from a tomboyish girl(while I know he’s a male.) to an athletic hot babe that if you ranked him in the most beautiful girl in the whole school. I and the other guys would say. “Number 1” While drooling inside our head.

 

You guys are wondering how I know this? Right.

 

Welp here’s another explanation.

 

When I was walking down the hallway while cleaning myself up with a towel. I saw Jamie getting pulled by a hungry looking pack of Girls while two of them hugged his thighs and getting dragged too.

 

I quickly finished wiping my sweat after a round playing basketball with my classmates. I then stuffed my sweaty tank top inside my duffel bag and stored it inside my locker and locked it.

 

Then I followed them going to the girls bathroom and waited for an hour. And that one hour timeframe. I was getting bored and just busied myself by doing push-ups and sit-ups. I returned to my locker and grabbed my spare towel inside.while I throw my sweaty stuff inside my club‘s laundry room. After doing that. I returned to where Jamie got dragged and just stared at him with a mouth wide open.

 

“Jackson: who the fuk are you!” I said and pointed my finger at him. While faking an alarmed tone.

 

“Jamie: I-I-It’s me Jamie~” He said while blushing and his voice getting meeker until I can’t hear the end. Then a lot of steam appeared on top of his head.

 

He then started rambling incoherent things about me or something like ‘stupid’ ‘pervert’ and ‘hopeless playboy’ but mostly a ‘hopeless playboy’.

 

yup. My friend is a trap. A goddamn powerful trap to boot. He can break your skull and still beat you as- "JACK!!"

 

"Jackson: OUCH!!~" I said while placing my hand on my swollen cheeks.

 

"Jackson: Why did you punched me for no reason?!" I angrily asked.

 

"Jamie: I know that face you are making." He said while staring directly in my eyes while both of our chest are touching.

 

"Jackson: What face?" I said while faking innocence. I then remembered the first time we met and with his cute Dress, and I started imagining lewd things if Jamie is a Busty girl. Suddenly. I felt an unbearable pain on my groin and made me kneel in pain. The passing Males suddenly shivered and instinctively covered their Family Jewels. While some Girls started pitying me, scorning me, and laughing at my own misfortune.

 

"Jackson: *UGH*" I accidentally groaned while enduring the most unbearable pain in my life.

 

"Jamie: That disgusting expression of yours." He said and started walking faster than me again. When he's almost out of my line of sight. I slowly stood up still covering my groin and ran after him. After a minute of slow walk and my painful groaning. I finally caught up with him and slowly walked by his side.

While we are walking. I remain silent and made our daily trek to our house awkward.

 

Halfway to our destination. Jamie suddenly broke the awkwardness and talked to me who recovered from getting kicked in the nuts.

 

"Jamie:So are you excited about the new game" He asked me.

 

"Jackson:Hell yeah!, I can't wait to play 'HDO' that company always releases some sick DDVR games" I said excitement showing in my handsome face.

 

Heaven Defender Online or HDO are a deep dive virtual reality game or 'DDVR' in short that are newly released by the Quantum Maniac Company.HDO is a fantasy based online role playing game where you can do anything like crafting,forging,training,and etc… with a always expanding story line so the one who will be playing the game will not be bored after clearing the game and there's a rumor saying this game are connected to their other games they made and there are two version in this game the special edition and the free to play version but if you are lucky you can get the hidden version that only one copy is made. I then  stopped my thought process and asked my nagging question.

 

"Jackson:So Jamie what version did you get?" I asked curiosity overtaking me.

 

"Jamie:I only got the free to play version". He said and his Feminine face has a frown pasted on it. 

 

"Jackson:Wow so poor" I said with a hint of sarcasm In my voice.

 

"Jamie:I'm not a rich person like you who always got the thing they wanted and I'm saving money for the future of my little sister."He said while scratching his head.

 

"Jackson:Ufufufuu…but if you are lucky you will get the hidden version of the game" I said while grinning at him.

 

"Jamie:If I'm lucky" He mumbled to himself. I can't see his face with all the yellow strands of his hair blocking my view. So I use my finger to comb his excess hair back. But that was a mistake on my part. When I saw his Cute pouting downcast face. My heart almost jump out of my throat with all of its might and made me wish he was a girl. Damn Earth! Why are you torturing me with this cute pretty faced dude and he was my First CRUSH! DAMN! YOU!.

 

"Jamie:So are you free tonight?"He asked and instantly returned to his almost blinding brightness.

 

"Jackson:Yep are we gonna play at my house or yours? "I said while playing it cool and making it look like I was unaffected.

 

I then saw him stop and got the face 'I remembered something'. I stopped too and waited for him to answer me.

 

"Jamie:Nah…lets play it separately my family are so overprotective that any guys I take home they always question them of what our relationship even they knew I was a guy" He said grimly.

 

"Jackson:Ahahahaha…I wonder why" I said with a sly smile and remembering our first meeting.

 

"Jamie:Shut it man it rubs me the wrong way" He said and softly elbowed me in the guts.

 

"Jackson:But with your 'kawaii bishoujo' appearance it makes all the boys at our school head over heels to your beauty and make the girls wanna hug you and be jealous sometimes." I said while saying the boys of our school facts on him.

"Jamie:be jealous then.I was born this way so nothing can change me" He said while doing a catwalk briefly.

 

"Jackson:But I really hope your a girl when I first met you.heck even when I first saw you with your mother you really made me think your a girl" I said making him remember his dark past.

 

"Jamie:If I didn't introduce myself as a guy you will always be embarrassed when playing with me" He said while making a serious face while pointing a finger at my nose. I lazily grabbed his hand and gently moved it.

 

"Jackson: that's true but with your attire that time"I said while sniggering. While tracing the outline of the dress he wear with my hands.

 

"Jamie: don't make remind of that horrible nightmare of the past" He said in embarrassment and horror. I dunno what he went through. But I only know that. When he was a kid. He already look like a girl and his mother made him lived as a girl for 5 years.

"Jackson:And why are you dress in a cute frilly princess dress huh?" I said mimicking a princess twirl. I then saw his face became disturbed for a second before becoming tired again.

 

"Jamie:my mother Made me wear them and it's a nightmare to me."He said while remembering that day it always make him shudder in fear. I then thinks to mymself and shudders too.

 

"Jackson:That's a nightmare indeed." I said agreeing with him. When I put myself at his shoe. I'm not aware that Today. I will witness the own death of my beloved Childhood Friend.

 

"Jamie:Yeah…"He tiredly said and started walking faster.

 

But before I can continue my reminiscent of the beautiful moment. I suddenly saw Jamie run towards a hooded woman crossing the streets and  loud screeching.

 

*Screech*

 

Then I turned my head to where the sound are coming from then there's a girl crossing the street and an out of control truck.(AN:Truck-Sama is at it again)

 

I then saw Jamie dropped what he was carrying and ran to rescue her from the truck that is getting nearer.

 

"Jackson:Jamie!!" I said but he didn't heard me but didn't turn to my direction because he might be too focused to the person crossing the road.

"Jamie:Miss!! RUN!!"He said hurriedly. While I was throwing my school bag. She then turned her head to his direction and with a pressurizing aura that makes me and his feet soften, but I steeled myself and continue running after Jamie that is trying to save her. He arrived at her location and the out of controlled truck earlier than me and instantly dive bombed her. Grabbing her whole body away from the truck's danger. I finally on the crashed truck and Jamie and the girl are nearby. The trucks horn,alarm and anything noisy started blaring an awful sound.

 

He and the girl got away from the trucks path almost unscathed. But suddenly. A fallen pipe the trucks is carrying suddenly flew toward him. Hitting his head like a baseball bat hitting a ball.2Critical Blunt Damage!When I saw him getting hit. My mind instantly cancelled the other noises and focused on Jamie and the girl's voice. But I then saw a lot of blood spurted from his forehead that was hit and knocked him over. Because of how shocking the turn of events. My mind suddenly shutdown making me face plant first.  But before My hazy mind fully shutdown. I heard the girl saying something in a foreign language that I can't understand but I heard his name at the end.

"???:ash ulna yak kula Jamie."

 

Introducing the Game world Bits of Info. Based on her Sticky notes that she stuck on the fridge.

 

Heaven Defender Online

==

Kira a world that is twice the size of the earth with magic.A world full of mysteries,dangers and a lot adventure.It contains a lot of the races like dwarves,human,dragons and etc...

Two celestial body are floating around the world of Kira.

[Azaleas][Color:Ocean Blue]
Azaleas,the moon of memories.Legends says a library is built inside azaleas that holds all the memories of the disease,it was built by the goddess of this world Kira and guarded by her knowledge hungry daughter Des the goddess of knowledge.

[Mon][Color:Half Black half Rainbow]
Mon,the moon where the god of dreams reside.It has two sides,The nightmare is the side were the light of the sun rarely reach and this is the side where all the nightmare monsters reside and the other side is called forest of dreams.The forest of dreams is a forest where all your dreams comes true but with a price of the same value of the dreams you want to be true and this is the forest where the dreams of all sentient species reside and in the middle of the moon a humble house is located.This is the home of Jericho The god of dreams and nightmares.

[Dark Shroud]
Is the continent where most of the inhabitant came from the netherworld and a user of dark magic/arts.It’s the smallest continent of the three.

Countries:Sins and Badreck
races:undead,demons and humans.

[Draco]
Is the largest and the most powerful continent in the world of Kira.

Countries:Draco,bahamuth , and Darksteel

Races:Dragons,Dragonewt,Human,demi-human and etc.

[Sanctuary]
Is a continent where most of the humanoid races lives.

Countries:Chedra,Roka,Freed,Kira,Greenwood

Races:Human,Dwarves,Elves,Demi-Human, and many more...

[void]
The void where all the void dwellers reside and it is still uncharted or unexplored because of the nature of the realm.

Countries/Places:Void Forest, and the rest are Unknown

Races:Unknown

This world is the dreams of many fantasy and adventure loving otakus and people,but [Sanctuary] one of the three continents of Kira is in a disaster right now.

Because A dragon is roaming in this continent for an unknown reason and causing havoc.It is attacking cities,villages and even fortresses can’t survive this walking/flying calamity.When most of the cities are destroyed,The mages of all the countries in [Sanctuary] are sent to the capital of [Chedra] to perform a summoning of the heroes they need,And that heroes are Us.

The “players”

 

Her Unfinished Fiction

My Friend

Which Should I continue?
  • 1 Votes: 2 50.0%
  • 2 Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 Votes: 2 50.0%
Total voters: 4 · This poll was closed on Feb 2, 2021 03:06 AM.
2