Version 1 Ch 1 -Boss route
81 2 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Announcement
Oya?

Did the poll tied and make me want to continue 1 and 3.

Then I should continue both of them and sorry I can only write every weekend.

[Mc's POV]

[Re-installing Player System..]

 

'UGh.. Damn. My Head hurts.' My thoughts became a jumbled mess after I woke up. Like I came from a party with a hangover. Then felt a sudden stream of unknown information on my head and burdening my still groggy mind. Two of my Eyes closed and started watering  while my other two eyes are opened observing my Wounded unresponsive mouth and my Violet Bloodied Claw. My snout got my own claw mark and started oozing a sizzling hot Violet Blood. It fell unto an innocent critter and turned it into a burnt meat paste that made me unconsciously drool. While my mind is still in jumble. I slowly scan my surrounding while clutching my still aching head.

 

[Player Base System Successfully Re-Installed. d(^v^d )]

 

It looks like I was inside a huge treasury or some sort. There is a lot of gems, Coins, Ingots, and a lot of weapon and equipment. The Design of the structure looks like it was perfectly tailored to a huge boss on a game. It has an Mural of a huge western dragon with thunder surrounding it while fighting an army of mixed species. The room are dimly lit by a dark purple flame on a torch and a huge double door as an entrance. I slowly waddled my way to the door and grabbed the door handle.

 

[You Are Currently Guarding The 'Solaris' Dungeon]

 

[Are you Sure To Close The Dungeon for the Moment and Become a Field Boss?]

 

[Y/N

 

I pressed the yes button and I got teleported inside a huge forest.

 

[Announcement: The Dungeon Boss of the 'Solaris' Dungeon exited and became a field boss.]

 

[Announcement: The Level 290 'Solaris' Dungeon has been temporarily closed and its related quest.]

 

 

The influx of data and memories became more tamer. Making it more bearable. I already have the memories of my 126 years of living inside the game.

 

The First year of my in-game life is me being a bipedal dragon hybrid and me being a glutton. Slashing Critters, Monsters, and Fighting Beta-Testers and eating their corpses. The second Year is kinda hectic.

 

When I was close to evolution. I got cursed to have an  insatiable hunger by an angry Powerful Mage and when I said kinda hectic. I mean it. I even got the tittle curse eater by grinding my health regen and curse resistance. I even got the predator skill too. Not the op one like a certain slime but similar to him/her.

 

[PREDATOR!!][LVL. 1][Unique]

 

Due to your constant Consumption of a flesh of a monster 20 levels higher than yours. You have a 33.3% chance of acquiring a skill from the consumed flesh.]

 

And the first 10 Years of me fighting huge ass monster than me and the relentless Players. I finally became a titled boss and got bigger as a house. And the rest of my life. Me grinding all of my skill and level becoming bigger that this currently towering trees. I forgot to mention. They are tall asf.

 

[Finally You woke up from your 1 Month Rampage.] Moona said in relief and appeared in front of me as a Chibi Scientist Woman With a classy glasses. I slowly inspected her appearance and saw the resemblance of the woman who gave me the huge syringe. She got a classy red wine Glasses. A sharp alluring face, An hour glass figure, and her waist length glossy black hair. She's the only black haired person I saw on the ship when I'm being briefed by the higher ups.

 

 

[I didn't even know this is the side effect of the pure dragon blood I injected to your dying body.] The chibi her said while flipping a panel or something and showed it to me. I was still confused when she said I'm on a rampage for a month and the panel she shoved in front of my snout, added to the confusion.

 

[Miko [Former Name: Aurelious Mikoma]

Age: 156 [Real Age: 18]

LVL: [331] [EXP:38.2%]

Gender: Female

Race: Dark Flame Space Dragon [Godly]

Main Class: Continental Boss [Class up Possible] (+)1World Boss

Sub-Classes: Animator (+)2IDK what to add here for the moment but I sure will add somethin.

Stats: System Still Calculating...

 

 

[Tittle: Harbinger Of Disaster, The one Who Beat the Undefeatable Bastion, Owner Of The Solaris Dungeon, Slapstick, Player Butcher, The Progenitor of The Dark Flame Space Dragon, Inheritor of Ancient Magic, Dragoness Of the Void, Former Human, Holder of the First to become Level 300, Ranker, Asia's Rank 1, Beta Tester, Bug, Traveler Between Dimension, Curse Eater, The Companion of a Bored Being.]

 

[Total Time: 1month]

 

Miko.exe Completely stops on how much info dumped into my mind. The sudden memories and the re-installment of the player base system. When I'm trying to make sense of my surrounding again. I saw a winged red lizard in front of me. It got caught between my claws when I teleported, I guess.

 

[Is that A new species of wyvern!] Moona said and grabbed a notepad somewhere. She then circled the wyvern leaving me for the moment.

 

SHAA!!!

 

The Red Lizard Creature hissed at me while covering her child with her wings.

 

SHAAA! [P-Please Almighty one. Spare us!]  The Mother Lizard said in distraught and covering her 5 child. I even saw a Green Name tag on top of the most skinny one the five. When I saw this scene. My mind became confused on what I did to make her grovel in front of me.

 

'Little One. I'm not gonna hurt you' Is what I'm gonna say. But what came out of my mouth are opposite on what I said.

 

"If You want Mercy from me." I angrily said while removing my Dark Purple Claw on top of her. "Go Leave my Turf, You Filthy Wyvern." 

 

I didn't forget the Green Tagged wyvern hatchling and marked her3Male wyvern has a horn and female don't. as a possible ally or enemy.

 

[ I didn't forget you little Hatchling.] I said while directing a small amount of my bloodlust and my authority as a dragon.

 

The Mother Wyvern felt my dominating aura and opened her wings and used her claw to carry her 5 Hatchling. She then flapped her wings and flew to the sky, Disappearing from my vision. When Moona saw the wyvern  leave.

 

She followed it and left me alone. I sighed to myself while shaking my scaly face.

 

'Damn scientist nerd.' I thought to my self and decided to go home and sleep.

 

When I'm gonna return home. A person with a Green Floating Name appeared in front of me while pointing at me.

 

"Guy's we finally saw the Continental Boss." said by the Male Player named 'CocN'Balls'. Beside him is a Female Mage that looks like She came from the rabbit hole called HoloLive. Also Her scent became stronger when she appeared behind him.

 

"BAKA!, Why did you show up." The girl named 'CandiedApple' said while grabbing her Idiot friends. After she grabbed him. She waved her staff and Became Slightly Transparent in my vision. My Player Map showed that they both disappeared while my sense of smell tells me. That their scent became fainter.

 

"Filthy Adventurers That has been cursed by the god of Death. Why are you in front of My Abode?" I inquired while lowering my snout close to their face.

 

My cheeky side kicked in and I huffed a Purple Colored Smoke in front of them and outlining their Body and Armor.

 

"I told you she already noticed us from the beginning." The Male player said and yanked her arms away becoming visible. The girl sighed to herself and became fully visible. Their Markers on the map appeared again showing their levels.

 

[CocN'Balls <LVL. 12>] =TryMeBruh=4Name<LVL> Guild Name He's wearing a light armor while carrying a huge ass sword behind him. While His partner named [CandiedApple<LVL.22>]=TryMeBruh=. Wears the usual mage robe with a lot of accessories on her clothes. My four eyes wandered towards the Cute Looking Teddy bear that emits sinister Aura. My instinct tells me its a Cursed Item and I need to tell her now before her real life consciousness gets consumed by the ominous being sealed inside the bear.

 

"Human Mage." I said and moved my huge reptilian face in front of her. " Uhm~ What can I do to appease you for our tra-transgression?"

 

I still wanted to tease her. So I use my Human Transformation skill and transformed in front of her. My body started shrinking and shrinking. Until my body are around the age of 14 years old. Well my face is still covered by some kind of mask, but I'm sure my appearance looked like my former self but with a Dark Purple hair and an A-cup bust size. My Feminine appearance didn't look out of place. When I literally Turned into a GIRL! Damn my comrade is gone! and I'm Wearing A Cool Female Suit. The suit looks like one of the still popular Suit of Modeus from a 20205Ayo the worst year! puzzle game where you capture and made a harem of sharply dressed or~ Suit wearing demon girls.

 

"I missed being human." I said while stretching. I then started doing some 'light' workout by doing gymnastic moves in front of her. When she saw my name and level. Her jaw dropped to the floor and it was wide enough to fit 1 ostrich egg.

 

"You're a Player! Even the First ranker in Asia!" She said in shock while pointing at me. Her friend saw my golden Asia 1 beside my name and became mute. He tried saying anything but his voice won't come out.

 

When I saw their reaction. I giggled to myself and placed the tip of my claw on the teddy bear on her waist. I never mentioned before about the function of Human Transformation or one of the branch skill of Shapeshifting.

 

When I shapeshift into a human. I can decide what part to disappear or stay when I'm transform. So that's why I still got my claws, My glowing Blue Snake like eyes with black sclera. My stats are not multiplied by 100 when I'm a human and just became my base stat.

 

"Stop being amazed." I said while slapping her with the palm of my normal hand.

 

*SLAP*

 

The pain woke her up but became dumbfounded again when she saw the true appearance of the teddy bear I got on my claw.

 

The bear looks like it came out of a nightmare fuel. The sprouted a lot of tentacle and started stabbing my arms that is already covered with plates and scales. The bear itself became sinister while opening a mouth on its belly. It became agitated and started sprouting more tentacles, trying to latch on my arms.

 

I then saw Moona returned with a bag that is big for her current size. She saw the bear on my hands and her eyes started shining like she can shoot laser beams out of them.

 

When she was about to touch the bear. But A plated and slick tail slapped her bitchy face. Her glasses flew and her backpack fell. She then touched her chibi arms on her swollen cheek while glaring daggers at me.

 

"Get off or you might get cursed."  I said and attempted to inspect the bear.

 

[Appraisal skill Used.]

 

[Gluttony Bear.][CURSED]

 

  • A bear that was made using the flesh of a Demon Of Gluttony and a dust of a Trickster Fairy using alchemy. It will turn into the most pleasing appearance on the eyes who saw it.

 

  • Soul Currently Stored: 1
  • [STATS]
  • +23 INT           +10 VIT
  • +62 WIS           +100Mana
  • [Drawback]
  • You Might Get possessed by the soul stored inside the bear.
  • You will become a [The Possessed One] and make your character unplayable.
  • -100 WILL

         [Curse Absorption Available]

 

I still don't have a story plan for this but I got a first arc plan for Miko as a Player only.

 

And this chapters is written when I'm so sleepy that I can't think enough and continued it when it was 1AM

 

So it might not make sense to others.

What route should I continue?
  • Miko became a boss Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Miko became a Weak Player first and became op later Votes: 2 28.6%
Total voters: 7 · This poll was closed on Feb 8, 2021 01:10 AM.
3