Chapter 2: Boss Hunt pt. 1
55 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After seeing the option to eat the curse. My food oriented brain started drooling and pushing me to eat it.

 

"Uhm.. Why are you drooling?" she asked while looking at my hungry self. She then grabbed me by the shoulder and shakes me while looking at the bear. The bear tried to attack her. But a barrier from mine stopped the attacking tentacles and burned it.

 

"H-How Old are y-EEHH!!" He tried asking for my age. But one glare from me is enough to shut him up. I hate rude guys who likes to ask about women's age. They are not scared of death. Hmmp.

 

The bear gave up struggling seeing its struggles are futile to my inhumane strength. I removed my mask, opened my mouth and change my human teeth into my razor sharp dragon teeth.

 

The Bear saw an opportunity and lunged at my open mouth. When I saw the bear's intention. I smirked to myself and ignited my mouth with my flame that has a stronger curse than it called [Cursed Flame]. It saw my flaming mouth and tried to stop mid-air by grabbing my armored arms as an anchor. But it made a fatal mistake of anchoring itself on my plated arm.  I ignited my armored arms. The tentacle that is anchored on my arms instantly got engulfed by Dark Purple flame Eating it slowly and extracting its curse. The bear started melting while a dark wisp slowly escapes of the body of the bear. My flame surrounded it and started molding it into a floating glowing purple orb.

 

[Curse Refinement Has been successful]

 

[Possession Curse]

  • A curse that has been bestowed to an Alchemical Being that carries its creators soul.
  • Due to the hatred of the stored soul. The curse has been amplified.
  • 2 Spirit Energy Detected...

 

Spirit energy?

 

'That's new' I though to myself and pondered about the possible use. But my food oriented mind controlled my hands and stuffed the ball of energy in my now normal mouth and happily chewed on it.

 

"Did I just saw an unbelievable scene in front of me." She asked trying to pry my mouth open.

 

"Shhhop It ishh amnoyiihng." I said while my mouth is being molested by the female mage. The swordsman dude started sulking in front of a tree when he realized he's being left out by me and his lady mage friend.

 

I snuck a glance at him and smirked at his pathetic display of being a grown man. He acts like a child.

 

So why does this girl like this asshat when she can find a better man with her beauty.

 

[Oi dude.] I telepathically said and directed a small killing intent at him. I then saw him jump up and looked me, Fear apparent on his handsome face.

 

I retracted my killing intent and spoke to him again.

 

[Can you remove this clingy creature away from me, or I'll kill you in real life.] I said mentioning to the now cheek rubbing girl beside me.

 

"Hey get off me!" I said while pushing her away. I tried using my whole strength but. For some reason. I can't get myself away from her.

 

[The tittle 'Cuddle Buddy' is currently in effect..]1Cuddle Buddy- This tittle returns your base strength stat to 10 when you are being affectionately cuddled.

 

'Who gave me this shitty tittle!!' I internally screamed in anger while my face is a blissful face.

 

When I FIRST inspected my titles. There is no cuddle buddy there!! Like wtf. Who gave it to me!!

 

I tried to find the culprit by frantically scanning my surroundings and saw a smirking Chibi Scientist sitting on top of a Horned Cute Rabbit like a queen.

 

I tried to break free from her gorilla hug. but the pleasure of her patting and the warmth of her body stopped me from escaping.

 

The bastard swordsman just sits on top of a boulder ignoring my previous threat. He lovingly observed us and made a chuckle. I think he's thinking about the future of him and this girl having a child. I was disgusted when his lovestruck face became a perverted one. I then conjured a small amount of mana and made an invisible talking stick2 The one she talked about when her mom's angry and used it to smack his dead ass brain.

 

-321 HP(Blunt)/520 HP appeared on top of him and a feature I clearly forgot suddenly started.

 

"Ouch!!" He yelp in pain and a lot of health points has been deducted from his meager health pool.

 

SERVER WIDE ANNOUCEMENT:

 [Due to the boss attacking a peaceful player. The Level 290 <<Boss Hunt>> Event has started.]

"Damn IT!" I said in annoyance while my body started growing. The gorilla hug of the girl broke when I had grown twice her size. My other draconic feature's started appearing one by one. It started on my back sprouting my leathery wings and my torso suddenly got covered by a pale purplish Metallic Plate coming from my neck until it stopped when it was halfway on my tail. By body started getting longer and bigger. Simultaneously with my increasing size. A lot of scale started appearing on my whole body. My slender arms grew into a buffed one and became thick as a Car. A big gauntlet like armor appeared on both of my paws and sprouted a venomous claw on it. My tail became sharper and the tip of it became a spear that I can launch like a pile bunker or the tail of a xenomorph from the 21st century alien movie. Then my neck started getting longer and longer until it was long enough to make me able to touch my back with my snout. My beautiful face elongated while my mask appeared again and morphed into my other armored eyes.

 

"Let me Down!!" She said in fear when I transformed into my original size. I then heard a ping nearby and instinctively blew a scorching Purple Laser from my mouth.

*BOOM*

 

The impact shook the humungous trees and burned a hole on some trees, and burning some foliage completely missing my target.

 

"I should've Silenced the sub alert!" She said while observing the scorching line my laser made. She started sweating and murmured again about someone being stupid. The name 'I_Stream_4_a_Living'on top of her head gave her position away when I returned to my boss form.

 

 

[HUMAN] I said and teleported in front of her and not forgetting the person on my back. "EEEK." She got startled when I suddenly was in front of her. Why do I kept saying human whenever I want to say 'player'.

 

[Are you streaming right now?] I said while intimidating her with my huge figure. 

 

"N-n-NO!!" Her gaze started shifting to the right trying to avoid my gaze. I didn't believed her and slightly opened my mouth showing a toothy grin.

 

[Are you sure~?] I asked her again and trying to get a confirmation without using torture. Her body started vigorously while her hands that is hidden on her back started tapping something.

 

[You know. You can't logout in my territory.] I said while my toothy grin intensified almost cramping my face. Her body started sweating profusely, making her clothes transparent because it was drenched with her sweat.

 

"YES!! I WAS STREAMING, HAPPY NOW!" She finally gave up and said the thing I want to hear after I removed the pressure I emitted.

 

[Good.] I said in satisfaction. Hmmm. Should I bribe her for her silence.. Nahhh. I'm just gonna give her a day 2x xp boost. I then placed the tip of my jaw on her forehead and chanted a boosting spell that I only knows. I then felt her body tensed up and started shaking again.

 

[I got a little reward for you. For being an honest and good little girl.]  I then locked her body up using my shadow magic.

 

[Don't move or ill' turn your game character into a mindless zombie.]  I then send some of my neutral mana that came from my two monster core towards her unprepared head and it immediately knocked her out. I inspected her status and found this.

 

                                                                    =

<<I_Stream_4_a_Living>> {Unconscious}  HP:1280/1280 MP:340/120

Age: 21

Current Appearance: Human

Race: Hybrid (Half-Hydra, Half Human) [Currently Hidden By a Skill]
LVL: 57

Class: World Traveler

Sub-Class: Streamer

Buffs:

2x EXP Boost (1D)

Stats:

Strength: 57                     Vitality: 128

Dexterity: 52                    Agility: 108
Resistance: 54                 Other Resistance: 84

    [Mag:21] [Physical: 22] [Debuff: 31]

Intelligence: 34                Wisdom:  82
       LUCK: 4[Slightly Unlucky]

Item Stat Buff:63

                       Strenght:30
Other Resistance: 33 [Mag:21] [Debuff: 12]

Titles: [Hidden]

                                                                    =

 

Announcement
I'm back baby!!!

 

The school swamped me with my unfinished works. Like the unnecessary activities and shits be like.!!!

 

I want the face to face not the online class one. It's so freaking boring to listen to your classmate ranting and showing off their own knowledge!!!!

 

So anyway. I' currently making the story map of the third version.

:Current Map:

Chapter 2: In game Surprise

Chapter 3: Beta Testers are Spawn Camping Nubs

Chapter 4: Saved By a Beauty

Chapter 5:Husband??

Chapter 6:ShitShow

Chapter 7:Why the hell There's a lot of Boss Event

Chapter 7.5: Event Reward: Sword Saintess

Chapter 8: Give me Back my Sword!

Chapter 9:I got fucking Scammed!

Chapter 10:The heck Is this maintenance!

Chapter 11: ._.

 

this is the current chapter I'm planning on making.

2