See but not taste
400 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Xu Ling-vo looked down at the woman who at present was unconscious with a thin layer of sweat. 

After realm stepping into this world after searching for the past thousand universe years for his mate, he had found her. 

To her the time may be short, but after realm stepping through so many universes, galaxies and pocket realms he felt exhausted. 

Finally scenting her, he had forced this world to eclipse for three days in order to find her precise location. 

He had just enough power to help her open her inherent memories safely before he will be forced into his pocket realm for a time until he could find a new form compatible enough with his own before he fades. 

Quickly he slipped away filled with regret. 

To see, touch but not taste. That simply caused him to puke blood. 

~

Resentares, 

In a small space was the form of a man and a form of a woman. 

The man was milky white, with smooth flesh and silken dark blue-black hair. His eyes were closed and his form seemed to be weakening, becoming transparent at a rapid pace. 

The woman had black skin, smooth and dewy, with glitter of gold, her hair was filled with kinky coils haloing half her form, her once faded form became solid, the tightly closed eyes fluttered. 

Both were the same and yet not the same. 

In fact sons ago, Resentares were cursed by the Universe 'He', a kind first created by universe ten, who were beautiful males, first bestowed to the eldest Khaos spawn of Lady Darkness. 

This Khaos spawn loved beautiful things, male or female she did not care, but her fondness was for pale skin to contrast with her burnish brown tone, and their pure white hair. 

At that time she was naive, and frowned at the sight of blood. 

She wanted her males to forever stay pure, simply there to be pretty things. 

'He' found out about this, after all, he had secretly become fond of the grand Lyrical matriarch Slyrical and wanted to, when she reached her millionth universal year, take her as his female counterpart. 

Yet, he found her caressing beings that were an eyesore to him. 

In anger he cursed them to have souls of women and bodies of men, upon maturity they were to become women but before then, upon the fullest moon once a month, they will be forced to shift to a female and be weak able to be dominated by any male who saw fit thus able to become with child. 

Before then, they will slowly be drowned in madness, filled with a need to have a woman while crying inside. 

Each time they shed blood, their once pearl white hair would slowly be dyed red until it was dyed the red of blood. 

The male she favoured will Lust after men seeking women disgusting their soul for the first half of their life male bit unable to care for a female. 

All of this was shown to the unconscious Mau Era, whose body was going through changes.

The fluffy cloud of hair was now softer and curled in beautiful corked screw coils. The colour was a bright red stark against her toffee toned brown skin. 

The glistening skin glowed in the dark tiny realm as the two souls blended into one proving that the inheritance was a success. 

~

The door was kicked open, in strode the assistant Ke Chunglu, laying curled on the floor bared was the boss, now a woman. 

He felt his rod grow heavy from looking at that presently lighter skin and softer curly hair. 

He wondered how she looked now when awake and felt like he would explode within his pants. 

"Who is that? Where is boss-" 

"Shut up, don't even think of leaving now!" 

Assistant Ke Chunglu growled, lifting the woman in his arms. 

"Bring that over and cover her." The male did as bidded, but his gaze stayed a bit too long on his boss Mau so Ke Chunglu turned away and walked to the exit. 

"Follow! You will drive to the address given. If you dare to try anything funny…" 

Assistant Ke Chunglu threatened and took the private elevator holding his precious bundle. 

His mind was still racing when he heard that scream before. His boss Mau Chunglu became that woman again, it seems that the moons rose and aligned strangely. 

In the vehicle the male who had the luxury to be taken by his boss a few hours ago drove. 

His skills were not bad. 

Soon they arrived at the mansion left to him by his grandparents and then the underground car park. 

Picking up the carefully wrapped woman, Ke Chunglu entered his home from the underground parking lot and entered the mansion. 

Without switching on the lights he quickly walked to the room and placed the woman gently down. 

Stepping back, he then turned and looked at the dazed male. 

Inwardly he sneered at the pretty male who looked more like a female. 

"What you saw-" 

"So things like this are real."

The young man said in a daze. 

"What you saw, you should erase from your memory but since it has been seen you could only stay here until she returns to normal."

Dumbly the young man nodded while Ke Chunglu made a gesture for him to follow, where he then took him into a room nearby and locked him inside. 

 

1